Author Topic: Warning For Horse Players vs IRS and Government  (Read 8383 times)

American Sniper

• Stakes Horse
Re: Warning For Horse Players vs IRS and Government
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 05:24:30 PM »
TRUMP SAID WE NEED ID TO BYE FOOD   (RIGHT) ngc3

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 05:24:48 PM »

Small potatoes compared to the money you spend feeding those amish rejects you race. tmbz1
Difference is I earn my $$$$$, you don’t.

Field_In_Motion

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 05:37:54 PM »
TRUMP SAID WE NEED ID TO BYE FOOD   (RIGHT) ngc3

Hes a sharp cookie

swoodall

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 05:38:21 PM »
This has been going on for quite some time...they think you might be a drug dealer...seriousl y...so just do Adw to bank transfer and pay your taxes.

I was waiting for this response. angbk

I guarantee you at least 1/2 the guys on here know why this is a problem....it's called a wife!

By using cash you can control how much she sees when you win. tmbz1

If you show all your winnings through transfers they get wild ideas about how to spend your winnings. angbk

Obviously this money laundering surveillance has been going on a while but this is the first time it has reached my level of deposits and withdrawals which again is bullshit.

I doubt any horse racing gamblers are involved in any high crimes and misdemeanors.

Other than being pissed off that I was being treated like a suspect the part that really got me was the Government flyer they handed me saying these changes will affect All Cash Transactions.

That means horsemen, grooms, owners will all be under the same scrutiny when using cash at their banks.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 05:47:37 PM »

News Flash For Cigar!

ZERO = ZERO! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ngc3 ngc3 your an idiot swoodall  tmbz1

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 06:04:10 PM »
Get your own bank account and electronic statements or a new wife.

swoodall

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 06:17:43 PM »
After further consideration I want to amend a previous post.

I said 1/2 the guys on here would understand the wifey thing but I'm pretty sure that estimate was too high. angbk

I forgot most guys on here are NOT normal people living normal lives. 68xv.2 43xc.2

Most horsemen don't have wives they have baby mommas. :1

And too many gamblers are degenerates living in their mom's basement.

And the ones who do get married are too self centered to stay married so my point was lost on most of them. 11.wp

There is no intention to deceive any taxing body when your play and winnings are documented.

So the assholes taking that route in responding are just being their dickish selves. 94z.sm  

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2018, 06:22:09 PM »

I said 1/2 the guys on here would understand the wifey thing but I'm pretty sure that estimate was too high. angbk

I forgot most guys on here are NOT normal people living normal lives. 68xv.2 43xc.2

And the ones who do get married are too self centered to stay married so my point was lost on most of them. 11.wp

There is no intention to deceive any taxing body when your play and winnings are documented.

So the assholes taking that route in responding are just being their dickish selves. 94z.sm  

I have a great life
Nice home

And enjoy.my life

My health no  great but

Most horsemen I know have a pretty good life

So I think u are wrong with last post
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2018, 06:23:53 PM »
THAT DARN BANK IS RUINING EVERY CHANCE HE HAS TO DECEIVE HIS WIFE

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »
Our government doesn't tax gambling winnings. If you deposit 10k cash or more the bank asks questions, but that's about it.

I withdraw larger amounts of cash pretty often. My ATM limit is 5k a day. I feel bad for you guys who have to answer to your government about how you use your own money. That makes no sense at all.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2018, 09:15:39 PM »

Normal people with normal lives!?!?! Is that what you call living at the Joliet otb leeching off the government? That’s normal to you? I feel sorry for your children, their father has showed them to be completely useless as a “normal” way to live

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2018, 10:03:55 PM »
This has nothing to do with horse players. What they have flagged you for is called structuring. I'd probably delete your original post because you literally admit to structuring.

swoodall

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2018, 12:18:59 AM »
Our government doesn't tax gambling winnings. If you deposit 10k cash or more the bank asks questions, but that's about it.

I withdraw larger amounts of cash pretty often. My ATM limit is 5k a day. I feel bad for you guys who have to answer to your government about how you use your own money. That makes no sense at all.

I used to think these guys were only playing dumb but now I'm not so sure. 11.hmzr

The old system here only targeted deposits above a certain daily and weekly limit too.

But the point I made that these clowns ignored was the bank said this new I. D. enforcement applied to all cash transactions.

That's where the change occurred. Limits apparently don't matter anymore.

At least that is my understanding of the explanation they gave me.

swoodall

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2018, 12:23:30 AM »
I have a great life
Nice home

And enjoy.my life

My health no  great but

Most horsemen I know have a pretty good life

So I think u are wrong with last post

You are not living in a tact room smoking from a Volcano Vaporizer so don't take offense. tmbz1

swoodall

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2018, 12:37:31 AM »
This has nothing to do with horse players. What they have flagged you for is called structuring. I'd probably delete your original post because you literally admit to structuring.

Structuring is avoiding daily and weekly reporting by maker smaller more frequent deposits.

Your attempt at lawyering is a D-.

I repeat again....ALL CASH TRANSACTIONS are subject to the I.D. rule now and that's the change I was warning about.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal