Author Topic: Kevin Switzer, Jr, returns to action  (Read 4440 times)

bliss

• Top Claimer
Kevin Switzer, Jr, returns to action
« on: October 05, 2018, 06:14:58 PM »
The Switz returns and already starting to dominate racing in southern Maine. He is the best driver in New England by far.  He is taking drives away from the older and younger {so-called} teamsters.  If he can stay on the road well traveled he would put all the drivers on the coast to shame.  Go get em Kid!

EPM

• Elite
Re: Kevin Switzer, Jr, returns to action
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 06:26:33 PM »
 tmbz1

FlyGuy

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 10:59:25 PM »
I know when he was here in Monticello he did well.  No doubt in my mind he will be schooling all of them, young and old. Good luck .

bliss

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 10:44:24 PM »
Coming alive   Check todays results   Making other would be drivers look like amateurs.
Go get em kid!!

joe navy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 12:15:45 AM »
drove my horse twice thanks she is on a role great job!!! See frank it looks like i made the right choice

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 08:28:06 AM »
Kid should’ve been banned for life.  WAY, WAY too many chances.  Don’t you fools remember the “chase through the swamp” with the cops in Scarborough Maine?  Or the getting caught smoking grass in the parking lot recently in Dover Delaware?  The kid has learned NOTHING and all you’re all doing is being an enabler.  3-5 odds he’s banned again within a year....

Capt Lou

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 09:21:41 AM »
Agree   Never should have come back this kid has screwed everything in his life and everyone he deals with at one time or another   And he thinks he is the victim. It won’t take long before he has some money in his pocket and can afford door again instead of doing the real thing and taking care of his family and the people he owes first     Whether he has any talent is trumped by being asshole first   at least this last time he kept his stealing within his family jmo

Capt Lou

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 10:13:19 AM »
Getting a license and participating in the sport is a privilege not a right. So getting and losing one should be respected not expected

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 08:24:32 PM »
I agree. getting a license is a privilege. way too many chances. funny how great he looked on some of the same horses he did nothing on at Cumberland. a real driver wins and goes all out everywhere not just at Fryeburg where the handle is 5-6 times that of Cumberland. its not just him there are way too many people involved in harness racing that should have been shown the door years ago. if you are a big stable you get away with it. if you had some talent as a driver you get away with it. maine is the worst. you are welcome here.

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 08:21:04 AM »
Wonder how he made out at the windows Fryeburg

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 09:07:10 AM »
Wonder how he made out at the windows Fryeburg
Can you make enough putting over and betting at Fryeburg to cover more than the electric bill? 

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 02:33:08 PM »
Talked to a buddy of mine who frequents Scar Downs the other day..... he said the Jr kid was there one afternoon/early evening, running around like he was on crack....gambling ... yelling at everyone about who’s going to win this race or that race... sitting right beside Pete B....he SWEARS he was high on something... and it wasn’t life!!  I can picture it in my mind... you’re giving the Fox the keys to the henhouse by letting this 10x loser back in the game.  It’s really sad this kid will never have a real chance at a real life...

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
If the above post is accurate, Jr. will be OK  , as long as he is around Peter B.

Peter B. has a good record of developing good  quality people...……..

To begin, himself,
then Josh Marks,

and now Jr Switzer.

If Peter B fails in his attempts to make Jr  a good quality person,
 then Race Secretary and Judge  David Sawyer might step in and  give him some guidance

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 03:22:07 PM »
  Rough sport for sure. You can fuck up a few times and be ok. Chase the old lady around with a butcher knife and your done.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 04:30:12 PM »
Pete Branstatter , been a robber , thief , crook  all started at shithold  then that burned down took that same band of thieves to monticello did the same including bad checks there , then back to shithold until he got caught up in that famous last race in the bubble meet  , then off to vernon and on with the marks kid and so it goes . Toothless wonder with Kinga the sister sidekick. Garbage thats why the horse game is so great .

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal