Author Topic: Dave Palone shaking in his boots  (Read 5948 times)

Ringo

• Top Claimer
Dave Palone shaking in his boots
« on: October 12, 2018, 02:18:17 PM »
Rick Magee, a stalwart of Midwest racing, has moved his tack to The Meadows now that Hawthorne and Running Aces have completed their meetings and expects to stay here at least through year’s end.

Magee, who usually takes winters off, indicated he decided to keep his seven head going this year because he thinks they’ll fit well at The Meadows.

“One of the things I really like about this track is their classifications for trotters,” he says. “They write a lot of trots, and they split up the girls and the boys. In Minnesota, they don’t have a big enough batch of trotters to do that.”

Magee, nephew of prominent drivers Dave Magee (a Hall of Famer) and Dean Magee, is one of the sport’s dwindling breed of trainer/drivers who’s not particularly interested in specializing in one discipline or the other. For his career, he’s collected 1,045 driving wins, another 422 as a trainer.

“I catch drive a lot in Minnesota, but they race only three days a week,” he says. “There’s not enough income sometimes and a lot of time to fill. At other tracks, I’ve never really stayed long enough to get catch drives, though I’d get some after a while.”

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Dave Palone shaking in his boots
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 02:32:12 PM »
He sounds lazy.

Barnman69

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 03:44:34 PM »
Never heard of him

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »
fuck palone ,piece of shit.

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 05:53:52 PM »
fuck palone ,piece of shit.
Plenty of gambling goes on with that group.  He will have to “take a knee” when told to do so. 

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 06:03:31 PM »
Magee won't win many until he's told to do so. And then don't F*** up.

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 07:31:10 PM »
rick magee can drive hes got a great knack of being in the right place at the right time will cash some tickets on him

Meadows King

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 11:06:59 PM »
I’ve seen many talent horsemen come and go at the meadows. Many leave with there tail between there legs.   Races are set for pa owners not for out of staters  classification is key and from what I see he Dosnt have the stock that will be competitive   I wish him luck but hard to race against the big boys   Racing out in mid west nothing like racing at the meadows only thing in common is it’s harness racing.  You need power and a lot of it to have a shot of racing against Burke Johnson Gillock stables. Zent bendis and many more good horsemen   Jim p is on top of the hill right now and Red and white still got it when he wants too.    I wish all good luck betting these foes tough track to figure out who’s on go

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 11:12:02 PM »
dave palome is a scum of racing

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 08:08:37 AM »
  I cant see him doing any good there. Cleveburg would be a better fit.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 08:55:24 AM »
Best of luck Rick Magee!  At least he is making a move and trying to make a better living for himself.  This is a lot more than some other horsemen in the business!

I agree

EPO

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 05:11:51 PM »
Dave Palone      Class act.   None of you probably have never had a conversation with him.

Barnman69

• 4 claimer
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 06:17:56 PM »
AGREE

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 02:59:25 PM »
Exactly Pigland and Iceman are both a couple cocksuckers...you know nothing about Palone so why don't you two go suck each other off....all you do is come on here and badmouth people you know nothing about....both you two can take it up the ass. And if you don't like what I said come see me and shut me up and I gurantee you both of you will leave with no fuckin teeth. We have a table reserved by the large tv in the simulcast area if you got any balls. Especially you PIGLAND. But I promise you neither of you faggots will show your face.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 03:05:25 PM »
Exactly Pigland and Iceman are both a couple cocksuckers...you know nothing about Palone so why don't you two go suck each other off....all you do is come on here and badmouth people you know nothing about....both you two can take it up the ass. And if you don't like what I said come see me and shut me up and I gurantee you both of you will leave with no fuckin teeth. We have a table reserved by the large tv in the simulcast area if you got any balls. Especially you PIGLAND. But I promise you neither of you faggots will show your face.
you ron burne groom?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal