Author Topic: A GOOD WEEKEND TO TELL THE WHOLE INDUSTRY "FUCK YOU"  (Read 2035 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
A GOOD WEEKEND TO TELL THE WHOLE INDUSTRY "FUCK YOU"
« on: May 18, 2019, 06:13:42 AM »
 No matter which breed. no matter who you bet on, lost on won on got taken down on.

After the fiasco in the derby, stewards not making an inquiry, then forced into one, the whole microchip mess at Miami Valley.
  Then the way the people of the industry acted, from the Heather Vitale Cunt to the Kings to Gary fucking West.
  The way the industry swept titty twister Sears under the rug without even a mention, why didn't the #Metoo Movement become involved?

Now the Stronach bullshit, No one cares about the customer, some would say rightfully so, you are just folding money in Gurals Pocket
   A good weekend to do other things.... The PGA, Indy, Nascar NBA, NHL
  Even the tv networks....."Tiger Woods shoots a whatever, misses the cut,  Don't even say who the leader is, they don't care... just sucking up to has been Woods
  This industry is getting as bad as on The Political Channels... Fuck you Suck this, Shove that... Creating nonexistent controversy just to create Ratings... Pitting Groups against each other, for Ratings , the almighty dolla Bill

Time to say FUCK YOU to the whole world this weekend, sit on the couch eating cheeze doodles and drinking beer, scratching myself and letting killer farts no matter who is in the room

I'll be back at my desk Monday Morning... I have bills to  pay

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: A GOOD WEEKEND TO TELL THE WHOLE INDUSTRY "FUCK YOU"
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 06:41:09 AM »
You might need anger counseling.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 07:18:56 AM »
good morning

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 07:56:06 AM »

PIGLAND

• Living Legend

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 08:11:42 AM »
Good morning.  Nice rant to get the weekend started.

Harness Driver

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 08:19:44 AM »
No matter which breed. no matter who you bet on, lost on won on got taken down on.

After the fiasco in the derby, stewards not making an inquiry, then forced into one, the whole microchip mess at Miami Valley.
  Then the way the people of the industry acted, from the Heather Vitale Cunt to the Kings to Gary fucking West.
  The way the industry swept titty twister Sears under the rug without even a mention, why didn't the #Metoo Movement become involved?

Now the Stronach bullshit, No one cares about the customer, some would say rightfully so, you are just folding money in Gurals Pocket
   A good weekend to do other things.... The PGA, Indy, Nascar NBA, NHL
  Even the tv networks....."Tiger Woods shoots a whatever, misses the cut,  Don't even say who the leader is, they don't care... just sucking up to has been Woods
  This industry is getting as bad as on The Political Channels... Fuck you Suck this, Shove that... Creating nonexistent controversy just to create Ratings... Pitting Groups against each other, for Ratings , the almighty dolla Bill

Time to say FUCK YOU to the whole world this weekend, sit on the couch eating cheeze doodles and drinking beer, scratching myself and letting killer farts no matter who is in the room

I'll be back at my desk Monday Morning... I have bills to  pay

Fuck the customer, that is my goal in this sport.  Less for him, means MORE FOR ME, aint that what it is all about?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal