Author Topic: DERBY WEEK POST YOUR PICS.  (Read 55525 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chief yogi

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 837
Re: DERBY WEEK POST YOUR PICS.
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2021, 11:06:28 PM »
the big bucks the owners spend on horses for him to train is incredable. then he does whatever to them. they know and all they care about is having the derby winner or breeders cup ectra. all about the ego for the owners and baffert too. win at all costs.  while all this goes on is it any wonder the horses only start 4-6 times a year and some thats their whole career. destroying the breed. all becoming fragile. the jucing is ruing all areas of racing.

luker2453

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
Re: DERBY WEEK POST YOUR PICS.
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2021, 11:11:12 PM »
Amen brothers, such a pity that the sport I grew up with has come to this.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
  • Trigger: Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny  ngc3
    Today at 06:21:52 PM
  • JT: Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!! ngc3
    Today at 06:07:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal