Author Topic: If an embargo of Russian oil happens...  (Read 31686 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

horses first

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3302
Re: If an embargo of Russian oil happens...
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2022, 10:21:07 PM »
More poon lies and Uncle is dumber than Poon. True story and 100% fact. Fact is 55% cash waiting for places to buy and commodity stocks just go up and down. Put buying in Q's and SPY mighty tasty on these big down days. But you know shit so doesn't matter.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: So if Trigger was Sweet, and Ignorance Is Bliss is Sweet, then Mike Petrelli is Sweet.     The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike.    :)
    Today at 10:31:46 AM
  • wiggles44: Has Mike Petrelli been exposed as Sweet?  Screenshots don’t lie :)
    Today at 10:30:20 AM
  • darnoldrocks: But I will still accept an online apology on PLOP.
    Today at 10:29:06 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I wouldn't give you my number if it was the last thing I do.  I have no interest in talking to a complete douche like you.
    Today at 10:25:29 AM
  • Sweet: I'll give you an ngc3 "apology"  ngc3 in person, by phone, how's that you up for it or still coward  ngc3
    Today at 10:23:02 AM
  • darnoldrocks: A simple apology would do.
    Today at 10:19:44 AM
  • wiggles44: Has Mike finally been exposed?   Screenshots dont lie.    :)
    Today at 10:14:37 AM
  • wiggles44: But thanks for these screenshots:)
    Today at 10:09:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal