Author Topic: Favorite Horses  (Read 10357 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16482
Favorite Horses
« on: January 27, 2023, 05:42:08 AM »
Personal Ensign.... one of the great Phipps mares.  Her win over Winning Colors in the Distaff was one for the ages.  Won all 12 starts, 10 of them with a dozen screws in a leg after breaking a pastern as a 2 yo. Pretty amazing she didn't start as a 4yo until May yet managed to make 7 starts. Randy Romero, in his prime, rode.  One of my favorites. Her running lines:

https://twitter.com/HorseRacingPPs/status/1618614610810048519

((thanks to Classic Racehorses... @HorseRacingPPs on Twitter ... he's a good follow.))
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 05:44:06 AM by Calhoun »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal