Author Topic: "Petrelli lies Again "  (Read 13482 times)

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
Re: "Petrelli lies Again "
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2023, 06:16:53 AM »

I  work hard  race horses and just got engaged

Who’s the lucky guy????
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2023, 07:46:16 AM »
Hey Gaagoots. Do me a favor. Next time you make a bowel movement, put one of your ties around it. Tell me if it helps the piece of shit look better?

That's a classic line!   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2023, 07:47:45 AM »
Mike giving a two hour lecture in Albany on horse neglect and abuse. Then immediately all harness racing will cease to operate in the USA. SCM’s next stop is to shut down Canada harness racing. He is on the move. He just purchased snow tires for the shopping carts long haul to Albany. Will keep the horseplop nation abreast of the news as I get it. He just installed GPS on the shopping cart. More to come.

Snow tires for the shopping cart!!!   ngc3  ngc3   ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2023, 07:56:03 AM »
The sooner wrinkles mcgee realizes he is just a pawn in all of this the better.   If the government decides they are done handing out money, it's not because of an old guy with early signs of dementia.  They just need some idiot to make it look that way.  And what bigger idiot than this one?  I have agreed that racing needs a cleansing and has for a long time.  But to think SCM is going to make a difference is foolish.  Gural and the Feds selectively got rid of a few.  NY wants to stop hand outs to horsemen because it has overextended itself in many other places.  It can't afford it all.   So if they can make it look like a legit reason to cut this funding, they'll take it.  But to think the state of NY gives a fuck about horses, you're nuts.  If they lose the money how will nephew support his $50 a day donut habit?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2023, 09:43:26 AM »
The sooner wrinkles mcgee realizes he is just a pawn in all of this the better.   If the government decides they are done handing out money, it's not because of an old guy with early signs of dementia.  They just need some idiot to make it look that way.  And what bigger idiot than this one?  I have agreed that racing needs a cleansing and has for a long time.  But to think SCM is going to make a difference is foolish.  Gural and the Feds selectively got rid of a few.  NY wants to stop hand outs to horsemen because it has overextended itself in many other places.  It can't afford it all.   So if they can make it look like a legit reason to cut this funding, they'll take it.  But to think the state of NY gives a fuck about horses, you're nuts.  If they lose the money how will nephew support his $50 a day donut habit?
tmbz1 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2023, 09:43:51 AM »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2023, 09:56:38 AM »
Snow tires for the shopping cart!!!   ngc3  ngc3   ngc3

oh my god i just saw the video on the famous lucpark

oh gosh  thats the best hes got crAP FROM 16 YRS AGO THAT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

POOR GUY SO BROKE HE CLINGING AT ON TO ANYTHING,,

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2023, 11:52:03 AM »
And now you see why it's important for everyone to know how much of a scumbag this guy is. What does Rocco's engagement have to do with the guy who walked out on his children and wife.? What does it have to do with helping harness horses? The guy actually pays his bills! There's an idea dead beat!  He cares for his horses and contributes to the business instead of taking bust out vendettas to carriage jockeys in the city. Why don't you tell everyone why you walked out since you love spreading peoples personal shit. You slept in a tack room and mowed the lawn !! how fucking embarrassing! Chain-smoking dirtbag $10 a pack maybe you could contributed to your kids fucking heat bill. Now you'll see why I had to create an account and come on here to let you know why this guy is where he is. Alone, broke, full of venom and hate, because he is a loser as a father, husband, and a Horseman. Now you see! Have fun with him Rocco! Three heart attacks at his age and a total psychological mess. He thinks feeding cookies to his "horseeees" makes up for walking out on his daughters and not feeding them. "It's just that simple" but thanks for proving my point bust out dead beat. Now that you all see, I'm over it. You all have been warned. Don't trust this guy a second
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 11:55:00 AM by Haku »

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2023, 12:30:58 PM »
Hey it’s no holds barred with this Mike fella.  If you have a past or a POS and don’t want exposed looks like better not turn your mouth about him. I’ll say again as I’ve said b4 I do not know him or have a dog in this fight and do not care but I think people on here aren’t taking him serious but I know he has the ear of a couple major players Thst hate funding racing and want to stop feeding it.  Again I couldn’t care less either wey.

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2023, 12:31:39 PM »
And now you see why it's important for everyone to know how much of a scumbag this guy is. What does Rocco's engagement have to do with the guy who walked out on his children and wife.? What does it have to do with helping harness horses? The guy actually pays his bills! There's an idea dead beat!  He cares for his horses and contributes to the business instead of taking bust out vendettas to carriage jockeys in the city. Why don't you tell everyone why you walked out since you love spreading peoples personal shit. You slept in a tack room and mowed the lawn !! how fucking embarrassing! Chain-smoking dirtbag $10 a pack maybe you could contributed to your kids fucking heat bill. Now you'll see why I had to create an account and come on here to let you know why this guy is where he is. Alone, broke, full of venom and hate, because he is a loser as a father, husband, and a Horseman. Now you see! Have fun with him Rocco! Three heart attacks at his age and a total psychological mess. He thinks feeding cookies to his "horseeees" makes up for walking out on his daughters and not feeding them. "It's just that simple" but thanks for proving my point bust out dead beat. Now that you all see, I'm over it. You all have been warned. Don't trust this guy a second

It really seems like you're over it. Same useless venom

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2023, 01:32:47 PM »
Hey it’s no holds barred with this Mike fella.  If you have a past or a POS and don’t want exposed looks like better not turn your mouth about him. I’ll say again as I’ve said b4 I do not know him or have a dog in this fight and do not care but I think people on here aren’t taking him serious but I know he has the ear of a couple major players Thst hate funding racing and want to stop feeding it.  Again I couldn’t care less either wey.

I just watched a few of his videos for the first time. I don’t know him at all, might have his heart in a good place, but he is driven by vendettas against the industry stakeholders as far as I can surmise. He suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2023, 01:46:07 PM »
Mike giving a two hour lecture in Albany on horse neglect and abuse. Then immediately all harness racing will cease to operate in the USA. SCM’s next stop is to shut down Canada harness racing. He is on the move. He just purchased snow tires for the shopping carts long haul to Albany. Will keep the horseplop nation abreast of the news as I get it. He just installed GPS on the shopping cart. More to come.
MikeAnt, I smell a nigger in the wood pile with this guy! There’s more to this guy than him adopting horses.  Where is the money going from his donors?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2023, 01:47:08 PM »
Listen to this broke joke! Talking about lack of credibility about owners "abandoning" horses.  But he wants credibility when he abandoned his own flesh and blood. This guy is just another dime a dozen bust out. I totally and completely fail to understand why he thinks he's important. He has nothing to lose? What a great thing to brag about at your age. You'd be homeless (again) if those sukers didn't allow you to live in their dorm! Listen my point is this I guess. Stop accusing people of doing things when you've done worse your entire life to your own family. Strap on your .99 winter hat and post a video about Mark Fords wife. My God what a loser. And no matter how many times you give your horseeees cookies and tuck them in at night, it will NEVER make up for the important ones you neglected to tuck in as a man. I had to come on and just simply address this foolishness. Challenging people and accepting food hand outs while not having a home makes you nothing more then a bum with a wi-fi connection. Nothing more. if anyone wants to know why he has had so many people back out of his "sponsorship", watch his asinine videos talking like a low IQ dolt wanting to fight people like he's Chuck fucking Norris. They quickly disassociated from him as soon as he started that BS. You would think a guy who's heart has stopped worse then all of his race horses would be a little more humble. But just like in racing , breeding matters. Just take a look! So that's it from me. You are what you are.
Haku, you’re right on the money I couldn’t agree more!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2023, 02:37:15 PM »
Oh, one more thing for today. If any of you want to have a good chuckle, watch his three minute video of the horses turned out in the snow. It sounds like Darth Vader on life-support or Michael Myers from Halloween 1 when they show the world from his masked viewpoint is holding the video phone. Remember he will beat you up If you want to come see him! This guy is the fucking greatest. It's clear that the only thing that runs on this bust out dead beat is his mouth
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 04:03:26 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2023, 06:02:33 PM »
Oh, one more thing for today. If any of you want to have a good chuckle, watch his three minute video of the horses turned out in the snow. It sounds like Darth Vader on life-support or Michael Myers from Halloween 1 when they show the world from his masked viewpoint is holding the video phone. Remember he will beat you up If you want to come see him! This guy is the fucking greatest. It's clear that the only thing that runs on this bust out dead beat is his mouth
It's amazing Haku, I think he's looking to be discovered. The series should be called "The many faces of SCM"
Oh yeah Mike, leave the carriage horses alone! The driver of the carriage horse was probably thinking after you walked away (how did this nut escape from Bellevue?)

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal