Author Topic: A word to the wise in regards to Petrelli  (Read 4393 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: A word to the wise in regards to Petrelli
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2023, 05:30:48 PM »
It took less than an hour for SCM™️  to get banded this time

I'm not sure of the whole history between ev1 here and the outside to this dude.  And I've personally witnessed none just speaking to him and y'all here.

No one deserves who never spoke of Mike what he did here to this forum, plus ADMIN gave him a second chance, not likely those will ever happen again.

If someone talked about my kids, fucked with them, my family hurt my chances of employment, my income, my tenancy, current or future - it would of gotten handled at the kids part.

Horseplop didn't do it, it's good members that don't speak of the subject didn't do it - YOU People who know who you are and HIM did it, now fucking stop! 
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2023, 06:21:21 PM »
Tell this to Senator Dumb Fuc. He reads this like he's getting college credits.  ngc3
   TRUE!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2023, 09:07:14 PM »
Why are there so many threads on this fuckin dirtbag...

We can start a GP thread that would run just as long...  ngc3 they're kind of the same people both BS artists that blew opportunities over and over.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2023, 09:09:10 AM »
We can start a GP thread that would run just as long...  ngc3 they're kind of the same people both BS artists that blew opportunities over and over.
Exactly

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2023, 10:15:10 AM »
Just learned Petrelli was taken in for questioning after going too far nobody here was paying attention but his ex and family have finally had enough. You wont be hearing from him anymore or seeing him go anywhere near NYC again. Its finally over and looks like his sorry existence will end in court.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2023, 10:18:47 AM »
Just learned Petrelli was taken in for questioning after going too far nobody here was paying attention but his ex and family have finally had enough. You wont be hearing from him anymore or seeing him go anywhere near NYC again. Its finally over and looks like his sorry existence will end in court.

Hopefully he won't be diming on his stalkers and harassers and doxers here.  Shame!  Two wrongs don't make a right! 

Good luck in prison together!   ngc3
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 10:23:30 AM »
This doesn't help me getting my $10 back. Damn.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2023, 10:30:25 AM »
This doesn't help me getting my $10 back. Damn.

Don't forget what Sonny taught C.   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-4RobJQ0Y
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2023, 10:32:12 AM »
I'm not sure of the whole history between ev1 here and the outside to this dude.  And I've personally witnessed none just speaking to him and y'all here.

No one deserves who never spoke of Mike what he did here to this forum, plus ADMIN gave him a second chance, not likely those will ever happen again.

If someone talked about my kids, fucked with them, my family hurt my chances of employment, my income, my tenancy, current or future - it would of gotten handled at the kids part.

Horseplop didn't do it, it's good members that don't speak of the subject didn't do it - YOU People who know who you are and HIM did it, now fucking stop! 
You’re like a starving tick stuck to his asshole looking for food!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2023, 10:36:44 AM »
You’re like a starving tick stuck to his asshole looking for food!

He caught a whiff of my fury last night, the call lasted about 8 seconds, then he ended it with a text "Peace", because I'm a real world guy here and the outside.

NYC is mine too, my ol' stomping ground where I was born made my bones!  FAFO Gaagoots!   

Try not to be a punk and end the Mike P nonsense here, I'll ask PIGLAND to give you a lollipop if you do!  ;D   

It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2023, 11:13:16 AM »
He caught a whiff of my fury last night, the call lasted about 8 seconds, then he ended it with a text "Peace", because I'm a real world guy here and the outside.

NYC is mine too, my ol' stomping ground where I was born made my bones!  FAFO Gaagoots!   

Try not to be a punk and end the Mike P nonsense here, I'll ask PIGLAND to give you a lollipop if you do!  ;D

What went down? You sponsored his come back and he boned you. No two ways about it.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2023, 11:18:33 AM »
What went down? You sponsored his come back and he boned you. No two ways about it.
\
I sponsored one thread, it was ADMINS suggestion based on the Kirby Ace Ban post!  Proof below!   ;D

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74263.msg1110132#msg1110132
It's Official!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2023, 12:32:22 PM »
Pretty sure all of plop knew what was gonna go down after letting him return

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
  • Nothing but good things to say about Michael P
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2023, 12:56:28 PM »
I did not know Michael was given another opportunity to become a member here? Our phone call about two weeks ago said he was suspended from horseplop.com but he had a friend talking to the owners so he could come back on this blog to tell the truth of everything that happened. Despite what all of you say Michael has always treated me with respect and refunded my donation within 7 days of my request to withdraw. Please stop with all of this sexist talk. Good luck Michael and if you ever want to speak to me you have my number. I’m still your friend and I support all that you do for horses.
Please help stop horse abuse— Kay Kelly

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2023, 12:59:30 PM »
I did not know Michael was given another opportunity to become a member here? Our phone call about two weeks ago said he was suspended from horseplop.com but he had a friend talking to the owners so he could come back on this blog to tell the truth of everything that happened. Despite what all of you say Michael has always treated me with respect and refunded my donation within 7 days of my request to withdraw. Please stop with all of this sexist talk. Good luck Michael and if you ever want to speak to me you have my number. I’m still your friend and I support all that you do for horses.
how did your date with the Senator go?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal