Author Topic: HAWTHORNE TB CONTEST.  (Read 13212 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
HAWTHORNE TB CONTEST.
« on: March 15, 2023, 05:38:48 PM »
Sick of the posts bitchin bout NO CASINO at HAWTHORNE yet. NOT everyone own pony's and TB'S in same boat as herness lest you forget.
But me promised to alert when HAWTHORNE gratiously offerin a free on line tournament startin APRIL 2nd. Runs thru JUNE 4th or 5th.

It mythical $2.00 WPS. Yoouse play HAWTHORNE TB'S On 4th and 7th race each THURSDAY,SATURDAY,SUNDAY.
HE or SHE who accumilates most money won goes to $5 MILLION tournament in VEGAS in 2024.
Top 5 finishers get a free $500.00 entry to other tournaments hosted by HAWTHORNE. You can use that to play or if you choose can cash out at any time. Because those be money builder contests. I must add to win top prize,one must be a member of NTRA and that costs $50.00.
You can sign up now or wait to APRIL 1st. 
Anysee how. IT FREE and you don't need to be a crybabbbin horse owner that don't race in the state and yet bitches and moans. 

carl baldwin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1280
Re: HAWTHORNE TB CONTEST.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 11:19:31 PM »
Hello Carl,

Congratulations on your new NTRA membership. You are signed up to earn points for the 2022 NHC Tour and eligible to win up to 2 entries to the 2023 National Horseplayers Championship.

Your Tour membership will automatically renew in January 2023. If you wish to be removed from the autorenewal process, please email Michele Ravencraft at mravencraft@ntra.com.

Your NHC Tour Number
Very good chance I will not win anything but I did join so I could try to win something.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Re: HAWTHORNE TB CONTEST.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 04:01:01 PM »
Good goin CARL. Anythin is possible. MEMBER though: Don't miss a day with selections,that can be costly. Peoples from all over country could be playin since this a NTRA top prize. Although 1 needs a players card from HAWTHORNE to also enter. But that not hard to obtain. Good Luck.

I myself have not sighned up yet. Had the NTRA card for a couple years and automatically taken out of bank each year. Bank was sold to another and they refused to allow the $50.00 taken out till I approved. Goin get everythin done by end of week. Don't forget. As a new member of NTRA they offer a few free tournaments for first timers. I think winnin though only advances to free entry into a bigger tournament with the BIG BOYS.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4759
Re: HAWTHORNE TB CONTEST.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 07:49:26 PM »
I hope you got your money out of Silicon Valley Bank?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: HAWTHORNE TB CONTEST.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 10:55:56 AM »
Hello Carl, Thanks for the info! tmbz1

Congratulations on your new NTRA membership. You are signed up to earn points for the 2022 NHC Tour and eligible to win up to 2 entries to the 2023 National Horseplayers Championship.

Your Tour membership will automatically renew in January 2023. If you wish to be removed from the autorenewal process, please email Michele Ravencraft at mravencraft@ntra.com.

Your NHC Tour Number
Very good chance I will not win anything but I did join so I could try to win something.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Where is admin ngc3..just looking for admin ngc3..
    Today at 04:36:29 PM
  • JT: I mean outta nowhere posting THAT. I'm not even Jewish and that pissed me off 11.wp
    Today at 04:34:41 PM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock entered the plop jungle, 2 years, friendless, despondent, now doesn't understand how his shit is upside down  ;D
    Today at 04:32:40 PM
  • JT: Darnold..what a fall from grace, even though there never was a grace ngc3
    Today at 04:28:53 PM
  • Trigger: Must be your boy Calhoun, a new fairytale, he's in SOFL making demands...Kirby your support an d his mere existance is devastating how small and insignifigant he makes you appear here  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:04 PM
  • JT: Trig broke your sorry ass ngc3I used to feel kinda sorry for you, but you've totally crumbled like a year old cookie ngc3
    Today at 04:26:20 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Somebody sounds "Triggered"  73cv.2..
    Today at 04:25:31 PM
  • JT: WTF is that comment Darnold. I will speak for Dougie.. 96z.p
    Today at 04:24:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal