Author Topic: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27  (Read 123442 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brkn Headpole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 985
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2023, 10:52:18 PM »
True...sometimes I get too cute but other times when I press certain horses in horizontals I get paid in spades.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2023, 10:56:20 PM »
For the most part, Yonkers you just have to grind each night and take your small profit when you can. Hoosier, the Meadowlands you can hit bigger scores. I would say Woodbine, but that track is corrupt, and I try and stay away from that track.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2023, 10:57:22 PM »
True...sometimes I get too cute but other times when I press certain horses in horizontals I get paid in spades.

Look at the bottom of the spreadsheet to see if the number is black or red.  Because if we're not living and betting carefree off a multi-carryover pick 6, p5, single hi5 winner - sadly it's red for all of us, unless you think like a predator.

Hand pick your races for starters.  You fellas know horses, now learn how to bet like you ALMOST KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE RACE and if you don't, don't bet the race!   tmbz1 
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2023, 10:58:18 PM »
For the most part, Yonkers you just have to grind each night and take your small profit when you can. Hoosier, the Meadowlands you can hit bigger scores. I would say Woodbine, but that track is corrupt, and I try and stay away from that track.

Yes! 
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2023, 10:58:44 PM »
They key to making a big score is to not do what everyone does. If you see a 6/5ML horse , don't single him unless you cant find another single. If everyone is singling him, you can't make a score. If you say, I am not even using him, and you can beat him, you are so far ahead of everyone else, that is when you can score. Your handicapping has to be spot on though.

Brkn Headpole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 985
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2023, 11:01:05 PM »
For the most part, Yonkers you just have to grind each night and take your small profit when you can. Hoosier, the Meadowlands you can hit bigger scores. I would say Woodbine, but that track is corrupt, and I try and stay away from that track.


Sheer pool size makes it possible.  Tracks like Pocono, Philly, Yonkers you gotta grind away.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2023, 11:03:39 PM »
On pick 4's and pick 5's you have to be willing to get knocked out early. Take a stand, if you can beat a big fav or a wise guy horse, you have a shot at a nice score. I watch Dave Little go AB/ABC/A/ABD every night, and I want to reach thru the monitor and strangle that dummy.

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2023, 11:03:58 PM »
Trifecta Box   
Hoosier Park Harness, Apr 27, Race #14
1st[2, 3, 4, 7, 10]
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2023, 11:04:55 PM »
Trifecta Box   
Hoosier Park Harness, Apr 27, Race #14
1st[2, 3, 4, 7, 10]

Good luck, hit this!!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2023, 11:06:02 PM »
Horse I worry about sneaking in is the #1, but he is a bad driver, horse is decent though.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2023, 11:06:37 PM »
They key to making a big score is to not do what everyone does. If you see a 6/5ML horse , don't single him unless you cant find another single. If everyone is singling him, you can't make a score. If you say, I am not even using him, and you can beat him, you are so far ahead of everyone else, that is when you can score. Your handicapping has to be spot on though.

Having strategies is what Pucks is saying....BH is also saying, hey this works for me too, I make dough with it.....exactly, do your homework.  Even corrupt tracks have algorithms, usually like Mohawk when they're staging you won't find the horse that is going to fuck you, it will be the trainer, 20% win, where his horse makes no sense. 

A literal million moving parts.
It's Official!

Brkn Headpole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 985
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2023, 11:07:43 PM »
On pick 4's and pick 5's you have to be willing to get knocked out early. Take a stand, if you can beat a big fav or a wise guy horse, you have a shot at a nice score. I watch Dave Little go AB/ABC/A/ABD every night, and I want to reach thru the monitor and strangle that dummy.


For sure, in races that you have to decide between two horses you gotta have some cajones n take a stand and choose one over the other (if one is gonna be 4-5 and the other 7-5)

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2023, 11:07:51 PM »
On pick 4's and pick 5's you have to be willing to get knocked out early. Take a stand, if you can beat a big fav or a wise guy horse, you have a shot at a nice score. I watch Dave Little go AB/ABC/A/ABD every night, and I want to reach thru the monitor and strangle that dummy.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2023, 11:08:41 PM »
It is nothing against anyone on here or anywhere, but I don't like to post my pick 4 and pick 5 picks before the sequence. In essence we are playing against each other on those wagers. Win bets and exactas, sure why not.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers & Hoosier 4/27
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2023, 11:10:56 PM »
Trifecta Box   
Hoosier Park Harness, Apr 27, Race #14
1st[2, 3, 4, 7, 10]

GL UNC!   tmbz1
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Good Morning All...Trending up on Plops ... Darnold, Calhoun Football Touts.  Trending Down: EEA Approval
    Today at 08:36:52 AM
  • G: Good morning my friend
    Today at 08:30:49 AM
  • Calhoun: Good Morning D-Money ... Power on.  tmbz1
    Today at 08:15:58 AM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 07:54:03 AM
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal