Author Topic: I HAVE TO SAY THIS  (Read 4922 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
I HAVE TO SAY THIS
« on: April 30, 2023, 12:55:08 AM »
After weeks and weeks, there is one thing I had to come back on and say. Yes I wanted everyone to know the character and the absolute coward Mike PETRELLI is. I said all I could say and it is all true. Especially about his kids not liking him and him abandoning them. Also and Especially about him being a chicken shit coward who backs down when physically confronted.  We all know this as he just runs his mouth on the computer, but is a stumbling moron when faced with reality. If you don't believe me, watch this penis shaped head and corncob teethed idiot read his piece of paper the other day in NY with his gathering of fellow social rejects.
So what I wanted to say, is after watching his videos today, apparently he is doing something with carriage horses and has moved on from harness racing, because every single thing he said was a lie and never came true. But he loves the attention and seems to think this New Jersey investigation is centered around him, but he is just a cog in the fucking machine. Mike, just like everything else, nothing is ever going to happen to these people. Harness racing will continue on with full funding and these guys will continue to race horses as you cling to some new pasttime of harassing people in the city trying to make a living. I see your brother posted about your daughter at her school the other day. It was a very intense situation.....and you deleted his comments like the editing COWARD that you are. Just like all of your other lies about transparency, and money that you've deleted. Just coming back on to let people know he still doesn't take care of his kids, he's failed at harness racing not only as a trainer, but now a want to be activist. Good luck in the city you idiot. You can't even buy a horse for 20 times it's worth. You are about as useful as audiobook is for Helen Keller. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: I HAVE TO SAY THIS
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 01:23:46 AM »
After weeks and weeks, there is one thing I had to come back on and say. Yes I wanted everyone to know the character and the absolute coward Mike PETRELLI is. I said all I could say and it is all true. Especially about his kids not liking him and him abandoning them. Also and Especially about him being a chicken shit coward who backs down when physically confronted.  We all know this as he just runs his mouth on the computer, but is a stumbling moron when faced with reality. If you don't believe me, watch this penis shaped head and corncob teethed idiot read his piece of paper the other day in NY with his gathering of fellow social rejects.
So what I wanted to say, is after watching his videos today, apparently he is doing something with carriage horses and has moved on from harness racing, because every single thing he said was a lie and never came true. But he loves the attention and seems to think this New Jersey investigation is centered around him, but he is just a cog in the fucking machine. Mike, just like everything else, nothing is ever going to happen to these people. Harness racing will continue on with full funding and these guys will continue to race horses as you cling to some new pasttime of harassing people in the city trying to make a living. I see your brother posted about your daughter at her school the other day. It was a very intense situation.....and you deleted his comments like the editing COWARD that you are. Just like all of your other lies about transparency, and money that you've deleted. Just coming back on to let people know he still doesn't take care of his kids, he's failed at harness racing not only as a trainer, but now a want to be activist. Good luck in the city you idiot. You can't even buy a horse for 20 times it's worth. You are about as useful as audiobook is for Helen Keller.

As you were leaving Bro, I was coming in as a new member, I literally changed your "farewell" to my "hello" in a first posted thread on 4/15.

I was saddened that you wasted your life non-stop for 2 months here voluminously and whatever the fuck else outside of here on a nothing and nobody.

R&R, and a break didn't seem to work, because you picked up where you left off.

Let the universe take care of flushing its own toilet with shit like MIKE, and try to move on permanently from that and him......and have some fun here.  GL!  tmbz1   

It's Official!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 07:37:05 AM »
i love plop

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 08:30:48 AM »
As you were leaving Bro, I was coming in as a new member, I literally changed your "farewell" to my "hello" in a first posted thread on 4/15.

I was saddened that you wasted your life non-stop for 2 months here voluminously and whatever the fuck else outside of here on a nothing and nobody.

R&R, and a break didn't seem to work, because you picked up where you left off.

Let the universe take care of flushing its own toilet with shit like MIKE, and try to move on permanently from that and him......and have some fun here.  GL!  tmbz1   

Is this Mike Ant?
Seems he vanished and this guy appears.
Funny thing is he just outed himself by calling people "bro"

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023, 09:03:42 AM »
Is this Mike Ant?

He fuckin’ lives here lol
Has to be him

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2023, 09:12:53 AM »
Is this Mike Ant?

No, I'm your Mom today, please take your anti-psychotic meds immediately.

And no, we're not going round up every dude that says "bro" to do a line up for ya, this ain't your fantasy dating show.

I hope you pick your horses, better than you make your predictions here, otherwise you'll begging the track mutual teller to accept the lint in your pocket when it's empty.   ;D
It's Official!

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 09:19:49 AM »
No, I'm your Mom today, please take your anti-psychotic meds immediately.

And no, we're not going round up every dude that says "bro" to do a line up for ya, this ain't your fantasy dating show.

I hope you pick your horses, better than you make your predictions here, otherwise you'll begging the track mutual teller to accept the lint in your pocket when it's empty.   ;D

My mom or security?
Oh wait, your otb closed

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2023, 09:26:53 AM »
My mom or security?
Oh wait, your otb closed

Now where does it say security, anywhere in this thread?  Things are literally popping into your head of no known existence here.

Focus, try to enjoy this glorious Sunday, go make a score  tmbz1.  I'll chalk it up as this is your way of welcoming me.  Thanks.   tmbz1
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2023, 11:29:00 AM »
Haku, first of all welcome back I missed reading your comments. They are so right to the point is very articulate!

I’ll repeat. He’s the cum shot his mother should’ve swallowed.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2023, 11:31:56 AM »
I  see your brother posted about your daughter at her school the other day. It was a very intense situation.....and you deleted his comments like the editing COWARD that you are!  I can’t imagine unbelievable!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2023, 11:58:18 AM »
What was posted?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2023, 12:28:15 PM »
What was posted?
Haku would know as per his original post.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2023, 12:50:43 PM »
You just posted as if you knew.  Why is everyone afraid to post it?  If I knew, I'd post it.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2023, 04:43:32 PM »
You just posted as if you knew.  Why is everyone afraid to post it?  If I knew, I'd post it.
Haku had mentioned that the deadbeats brother posted something about SCM daughter and that he deleted it. I don’t know what he was deleting.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 06:28:58 PM »
In one of Mike's meaningless posts on his website where he now bothers carriage riders, Frank came out and posted that his daughter was in a very stressful situation at her school. Mike was made aware and ignored all phone calls and texts just to try to feel important with a bunch of nobodies in NYC. Mike then deleted those posts from Frank. I'm assuming it was true even though the only one that may be a little less trustworthy then Mike is Frank. But Mike is a complete coward, so it fits. And the name Petrelli is about as credible as a pile of horse shit
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 06:31:35 PM by Haku »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal