Author Topic: I HAVE TO SAY THIS  (Read 4917 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: I HAVE TO SAY THIS
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2023, 07:10:42 PM »
DeadBeat Mike was also crying about having to send $10 to his daughter to help buy her a dress.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2023, 07:22:49 PM »
This Horseplop Episode of:

The M Word  :-\

Is brought to you by Prozac, putting broad smiles on the suicidal for 35 years.

Also brought to you by Kleenex, for tears......and asses.

And sponsored by....

HORSEPLOP, Our Members helped you pick the winner of the race, and outed the suspected pedophile who Drove the 10 year old, and further outed the schmuck who's going to try to make sure the horse never races again, and neither ends up in Central Park, or pulling an Amish Buggy.   ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2023, 10:23:07 PM »
In one of Mike's meaningless posts on his website where he now bothers carriage riders, Frank came out and posted that his daughter was in a very stressful situation at her school. Mike was made aware and ignored all phone calls and texts just to try to feel important with a bunch of nobodies in NYC. Mike then deleted those posts from Frank. I'm assuming it was true even though the only one that may be a little less trustworthy then Mike is Frank. But Mike is a complete coward, so it fits. And the name Petrelli is about as credible as a pile of horse shit
So there you have it Harness racer. Thank you Haku for the clarification of this deadbeat.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2023, 10:36:37 PM »
Now Haku can go away for another month and STFU already. The guy is dead and buried but you have to keep piling on with the same shit over and over again. Do you feel good ? You got your fucking pat on your ass from Gaagoots.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2023, 10:52:53 PM »
I came on with a new thread because the penis with ears is everything his ex wife, kids and family said he is. Sending $ for a dress? This after less than $1,000 since 1/22??? You want the receipts?? Asshole? The PJ at the meadowlands had you on speaker phone and there is a video that I can only pray gets released for all to see. You are a laughing stock. You take your meaningless life so seriously and we all sit back and laugh. Now do you want to stand at a fence and yell at trainers like a fucking eight-year-old? You don't even have enough money to get a new apartment and you want to stand at a fence and do that? Get a fucking job, and maybe that way you can send your daughter more than $100 for a prom dress.? What about going to see her for the prom? Oh no car sorry. Let alone gas $. You call yourself a man?? you have to go to New York City and pretend you're somebody important you fucking loser. One of your videos you said to a Carriage proprietor "do you know who I am?" I mean, are you fucking serious you absolute bust out deadbeat loser?  You're a guy who walked out on his fucking kids and thinks if he sends $100 for a prom dress (which you borrowed) that you're a father? That's why I had to come back on. It's not exactly fun for me, but watching this guy pretend he is somebody important, or somebody with a purpose is bothersome when his purpose is to be a father and to work and pay his bills. Neither of which he does. And the "people I know" or the "wow you don't know what's coming!" Lines that you spew out of that gross mouth featuring gums and an occasional tooth here and there are HILARIOUS. Just like Ford and Faraldo etc etc. You are a ZERO. Keep up the charade you deadbeat, your kids are so proud.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2023, 10:59:55 PM »
I came on with a new thread because the penis with ears is everything his ex wife, kids and family said he is. Sending $ for a dress? This after less than $1,000 since 1/22??? You want the receipts?? Asshole? The PJ at the meadowlands had you on speaker phone and there is a video that I can only pray gets released for all to see. You are a laughing stock. You take your meaningless life so seriously and we all sit back and laugh. Now do you want to stand at a fence and yell at trainers like a fucking eight-year-old? You don't even have enough money to get a new apartment and you want to stand at a fence and do that? Get a fucking job, and maybe that way you can send your daughter more than $100 for a prom dress.? What about going to see her for the prom? Oh no car sorry. Let alone gas $. You call yourself a man?? you have to go to New York City and pretend you're somebody important you fucking loser. One of your videos you said to a Carriage proprietor "do you know who I am?" I mean, are you fucking serious you absolute bust out deadbeat loser?  You're a guy who walked out on his fucking kids and thinks if he sends $100 for a prom dress (which you borrowed) that you're a father? That's why I had to come back on. It's not exactly fun for me, but watching this guy pretend he is somebody important, or somebody with a purpose is bothersome when his purpose is to be a father and to work and pay his bills. Neither of which he does. And the "people I know" or the "wow you don't know what's coming!" Lines that you spew out of that gross mouth featuring gums and an occasional tooth here and there are HILARIOUS. Just like Ford and Faraldo etc etc. You are a ZERO. Keep up the charade you deadbeat, your kids are so proud.

Please break this up into paragraphs like every other elementary school child to adult.  But before you do that, can you please take a chill pill, tell Mike directly, and....

STFU
ALREADY

;D
It's Official!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2023, 11:10:21 PM »
This is how I tell that pussy ok? He has ripped off the "sponsors" enough! He has fucked his daughter ofer ENOUGH. He talks tough in front of a camera and is an absolute PUSSY coward who would call the police instantly! I mean what do you think the gaps between those choppers are from? He spouts off and gets dropped. Teeth go flying. It's happened multiple times. He won't work or send support because his "heart acts up."  He used Dave Yarock. He used the current farm owners. Hes "managing bands again." Enough is enough. He can keep it up, and we will keep alerting future victims. And what does he have to show for all of this?  He can't even move to city because he has no fucking money for a new place let alone living expenses. Never mind his kids! Maybe he can paint the local five and dime like the pizza shop. Fucking LOSER

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2023, 11:16:35 PM »
This is how I tell that pussy ok? He has ripped off the "sponsors" enough! He has fucked his daughter ofer ENOUGH. He talks tough in front of a camera and is an absolute PUSSY coward who would call the police instantly! I mean what do you think the gaps between those choppers are from? He spouts off and gets dropped. Teeth go flying. It's happened multiple times. He won't work or send support because his "heart acts up."  He used Dave Yarock. He used the current farm owners. Hes "managing bands again." Enough is enough. He can keep it up, and we will keep alerting future victims. And what does he have to show for all of this?  He can't even move to city because he has no fucking money for a new place let alone living expenses. Never mind his kids! Maybe he can paint the local five and dime like the pizza shop. Fucking LOSER

Nothing new. It's the same shit over and over and over again.
I'll watch the laundry with The Pigeon sisters and Felix and find that much more interesting.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2023, 11:17:32 PM »

Who cares? STFU.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2023, 11:18:55 PM »

Your message delivery method to him here, makes you one too.   tmbz1 
It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2023, 07:20:54 AM »
Your message delivery method to him here, makes you one too.   tmbz1

Yes indeed.  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2023, 07:50:29 AM »
Haku’s message delivery here is the only delivery SCM accepts. Because everywhere else you try to reach him, you’re blocked. Or he won’t answer his bogus posted phone number calls. If none of you like it, simple-scroll past what you know will be an SCM post. Or do your brains not operate on a level with reading comprehension or common sense? And again, if it keeps his “donators” and “investors” from fisting over more money to his lying, scheming, thieving  cause, post away. They do come here for the truth and not his version, even if they’re only trolling through. This guy has stolen enough.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2023, 08:29:28 AM »
Haku’s message delivery here is the only delivery SCM accepts. Because everywhere else you try to reach him, you’re blocked. Or he won’t answer his bogus posted phone number calls. If none of you like it, simple-scroll past what you know will be an SCM post. Or do your brains not operate on a level with reading comprehension or common sense? And again, if it keeps his “donators” and “investors” from fisting over more money to his lying, scheming, thieving  cause, post away. They do come here for the truth and not his version, even if they’re only trolling through. This guy has stolen enough.

I agree, if you don't like it keep scrolling.  If these things about SCM being this big of a deadbeat are true, he is truly pathetic.  How do you sleep at night?  How do you worry about fucking carriage horses before your kids?  That's sad...but they are probably better off without you anywhere in the picture.  You fuck up everything you attempt.  Trainer, contractor, harness racing savior?  How are all those things going?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2023, 09:07:07 AM »
I agree, if you don't like it keep scrolling.  If these things about SCM being this big of a deadbeat are true, he is truly pathetic.  How do you sleep at night?  How do you worry about fucking carriage horses before your kids?  That's sad...but they are probably better off without you anywhere in the picture.  You fuck up everything you attempt.  Trainer, contractor, harness racing savior?  How are all those things going?

I understand what YOU and PLOPTART and others have been, are doing, it's a PSA warning, and you can very healthily share you feelings about scm, it's very good exhaust to release.  This is all very purposeful to ya.  Other members who come and don't like it should maneuver around this "diarrhea splattered floor in their Harness sub-forum"  Thank you very much for helping me understand.  Carry on despite never needing my blessing, and good luck with the Cause.

For everyone else  tmbz1, here's the RUB, the never ending PSA, constant expounding on this jerkoff has annoyed you to no end, and it actually made matters worst - Mike went VIRAL.  Probably time to consider deploying mind control.  It's amazing how powerful words are, more so than technology, electricity, pharmaceuticals and a scalpel on the BRAIN - of those who don't get it!   ;D   
It's Official!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2023, 10:00:31 AM »
Harness racer don’t forget the rock star promoting. All
Pro bono of course

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal