Author Topic: As per Shopping Cart Mary’s request  (Read 7899 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: As per Shopping Cart Mary’s request
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2023, 09:15:07 PM »
Well, sex, makes this soap opera have now a proper anticipation, and cliffhanger...you did add that element....I've been know to break up with series' though.  The danger aspect, makes it now interesting.

Good luck getting laid!  Good luck not getting murdered too!   ;D
Thanks Senator, we’ve been texting so I asked her if it was OK to call her tomorrow she said yes.  Even though she has a killer ass you can never let your guard down and act needy. You have to play it where if it works it works. If not, no big deal go onto the next one. There’s plenty of pussy out there.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2023, 09:17:12 PM »
Edita, OMG, did her mother name her and drop her in a garbage pail!  Let's consider Gaagootsa or something else.  ;D
  ngc3 ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2023, 09:17:41 PM »
Thanks Senator, we’ve been texting so I asked her if it was OK to call her tomorrow she said yes.  Even though she has a killer ass you can never let your guard down and act needy. You have to play it where if it works it works. If not, no big deal go onto the next one. There’s plenty of pussy out there.

Yes, in a world of wall to wall pussy (and ass), you set your sights here, and only here, please do some fucking in the meantime to stay fresh and in shape, and no need to share we trust!  ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2023, 09:25:10 PM »
Yes, in a world of wall to wall pussy (and ass), you set your sights here, and only here, please do some fucking in the meantime to stay fresh and in shape, and no need to share we trust!  ;D
. Thank you Senator advice worth taking.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 09:30:38 PM by Gaagoots »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2023, 09:27:04 PM »
. Thank you Senator advice while taking.

Copy that, YVW!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2023, 09:29:27 PM »
Hey Mike,

Why would Ray, Mark or Steve want anything to do with you? They have all   all to loose and nothing to gain.  You’re talking about three successful businessmen. Do you think they’ve become so successful because they are stupid?

Yeah like they wanna meet you at the pizzeria Goshen so you can lay down on the floor and say one of them hit you and then call your ambulance chasing Lawyer.!
 Can you get that through your thick fucking head!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2023, 09:31:13 PM »
Copy that, YVW!   tmbz1
I meant to say thank you for the advice worth taking!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2023, 09:35:04 PM »
I meant to say thank you for the advice worth taking!

I meant to say don't mention it, can we let go of each others dicks now, Kirbys Ace thinks we're gay at this point....who knows, if you fail, I might have to bend ya over.....which is kind of funny if Gaagootsa owns a strap on wooden dildo?!   ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2023, 09:54:46 PM »
I meant to say don't mention it, can we let go of each others dicks now, Kirbys Ace thinks we're gay at this point....who knows, if you fail, I might have to bend ya over.....which is kind of funny if Gaagootsa owns a strap on wooden dildo?!   ;D
ngc3  I could give two fucks what anybody thinks! Fuck8em they don’t like to keep scrolling. I hear ya I’ll keep you posted with any updates.

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2023, 10:49:39 AM »
Hey SCM why would anyone wast their time talking to you.
All you are doing is lashing out at people that either told you no or removed you from either their lives of their business.
And by now thats basically the entire population.
All you are is someone that thinks they know everything but knows absolutely nothing.
You stopped tractors on the track yelling at the poor guy trying to do the best job he could do with the winter conditions again saying you know all.
Then tried to get stalls at Fords farm again he was smart enough to say no
Then he was no good.
Then you start some fake rescue business robbing money from poor innocent people thinking they were doing something good.
To find out it was all a scam that you didn’t pay a bill and was kicked off that farm.
Then that guy was no good. Then you turned on everyone and stole their donations.
Now on to the poor carriage horse people saying that sound horses are lame and everything that they do is wrong.
Now everyone there are starting to realize what you are up to.
Last night saying that you would be a good barn manager giving out awards and such I’m sure they are all laughing at you.
Why would anyone want you anywhere around them.
Again coming for someone how that pay for their children buy a vehicle or afford a decent place to live.
Here’s an idea stop worrying about other people’s lives and try and fix your pathetic one just a thought
I wonder what this jerk off will go after next
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 11:06:01 AM by Theone »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2023, 10:54:43 AM »
Hey SCM why would any wast their time talking to you.
All you are doing is lashing out at people that either told you no or removed you from either their lives of their business.
All you are is someone that thinks they know everything but knows absolutely nothing.
You stopped tractors on the track yelling at the poor guy trying to do the best job he could do with the winter conditions again saying you know all.
Then he was no good.
Then you start some fake rescue business robbing money from poor innocent people thinking they were doing something good.
To find out it was all a scam that you didn’t pay a bill and was kicked off that farm.
Then that guy was no good. Then you turned on everyone and stole their donations.
Now on to the poor carriage horse people saying that sound horses are lame and everything that they do is wrong.
Last night saying that you would be a good barn manager giving out awards and such I’m sure they are all laughing at you.
Again coming for someone how that pay for their children buy a vehicle or afford a decent place to live.
Here’s an idea stop worrying about other people’s lives and try and fix your pathetic one just a thought
Goshen couldn't wait to get rid of him, he had to get stalls under his owner's name. He was a real pain in the ass! Yeah....what happened to all his donors????

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2023, 10:57:06 AM »
Hey SCM why would any wast their time talking to you.
Then he was no good.

His name is Mike, call him that.

Tell you what Theone you were caught in lies last night.

You people want to be part of anything where you try to get people kicked out of their homes, jobs, talk about their kids.....be ready to face the real world consequences of being tracked down and held accountable.

Your IP's better be impossible to nail and definitely worry if others that know you, out you to save their own ass, because based on speaking to Mike, lawyer involvement, law enforcement involvement ----- I think your potential for getting F'd in the B Hole is very very high!   ;D

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2023, 11:00:43 AM »
Goshen couldn't wait to get rid of him, he had to get stalls under his owner's name. He was a real pain in the ass! Yeah....what happened to all his donors????

It's the OUTED BITCH GAAGOOTS!!!!!!

Look who's back the outed fucking lying faggot gaagoots...how dare you speak ever again here, LIES!

I'm a dummy, I'm stupid, I'm a cocksucker....sho w proof.....none... .I'm not on her (Edita) Facebook page", OH REALLY!

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74245.msg1109839#msg1109839
It's Official!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2023, 11:07:40 AM »
His lawyer what a joke this guy really lives in a delusional world

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2023, 11:10:24 AM »
His lawyer what a joke this guy really lives in a delusional world

Who are you theone?

You are FAKE and DELUDING people here!! 

Me Real, Mike Real, You? GAAGOOTS = Liar ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal