Author Topic: Ponda Jet is the best 3 year old Trotter in the country  (Read 5876 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: Ponda Jet is the best 3 year old Trotter in the country
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2023, 06:59:07 PM »
 ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
He’s not in the top 25 in the country. Frank put down the crack pipe. Let’s see once big shot Erv puts his juiced up three year olds in there how it goes.

Janny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2023, 09:14:22 PM »
He needs to race in the Zweig for starters and see what he can do in the VD Miracle Mile. Not sure if they have him staked for top notch races though.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2023, 10:15:34 PM »
He needs to race in the Zweig for starters and see what he can do in the VD Miracle Mile. Not sure if they have him staked for top notch races though.
Cause I’m a glutton for punishment I actually looked up what he was eligible to: Nothing outside of Indiana (least things handled by the Hambo society).

They’ve known he was the best colt in the country for a year but didn’t keep him eligible to anything?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2023, 12:09:11 AM »
ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
He’s not in the top 25 in the country. Frank put down the crack pipe. Let’s see once big shot Erv puts his juiced up three year olds in there how it goes.

Stat wise not in wins, money earned, not even in the Top 50, correct.

Record (speed / final time) he's sitting currently in 4th in the country.

It's early, PONDA JET is 2 for 2 so far as a 3 yo trotting gelding.  $11,000 in Earnings, looks great in a race too, especially, and easily at the wire!  ;D 

https://www.ustrotting.com/trackside/top_performers/stats.cfm?type=trot&sort=rec&q=3&yr=2023
It's Official!

Janny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2023, 05:24:13 PM »
Cause I’m a glutton for punishment I actually looked up what he was eligible to: Nothing outside of Indiana (least things handled by the Hambo society).

They’ve known he was the best colt in the country for a year but didn’t keep him eligible to anything?

No excuse because I know the Amish and Mennonites have internet.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2023, 07:44:19 PM »
Pretty easy mile in 52 flat.  How long before Frank D. shows up?   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2023, 07:57:44 PM »
Pretty easy mile in 52 flat.  How long before Frank D. shows up?   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Horse raced awesomely

Nice colt
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2023, 05:19:17 PM »
Why bother with you jealous haters? Same shit different day. Just wait until our two year olds start up in a few weeks. Our check six colt has already trained in 55. But yeah lucpark wants to keep trying to piss me off. Ponda does his talking on the track. Soon to be world record holder. Already turned down 200k. But because of imbeciles like lucpark Connie and Homer will no longer post on horseplop. I’ll check in once in awhile but with lucpark talking his shit it really gets old. Erv gets a positive test at the big m and everything is hish hush. Don’t worry people Tyler’s time is almost up and Erv should be his replacement. Just ask Mr. Rick Moore. .
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 05:22:07 PM by Frank Deglomine »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2023, 05:26:36 PM »
Why bother with you jealous haters? Same shit different day. Just wait until our two year olds start up in a few weeks. Our check six colt has already trained in 55. But yeah lucpark wants to keep trying to piss me off. Ponda does his talking on the track. Soon to be world record holder. Already turned down 200k. But because of imbeciles like lucpark Connie and Homer will no longer post on horseplop. I’ll check in once in awhile but with lucpark talking his shit it really gets old. Erv gets a positive test at the big m and everything is hish hush. Don’t worry people Tyler’s time is almost up and Erv should be his replacement. Just ask Mr. Rick Moore. .
Thanks Frank.

God's Blessings have brought you a very nice horse and there is still 5 weeks of spring left.

Best of Luck going forward.

Best of luck

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2023, 05:41:53 PM »
Well done Franky D., thanks for that original shout out for your baby, I used him cold in my p3 yesterday, awesome, blessings on staying well, improving........ ........HAMBO!   ;D
It's Official!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2023, 06:46:11 PM »
Well done Franky D., thanks for that original shout out for your baby, I used him cold in my p3 yesterday, awesome, blessings on staying well, improving........ ........HAMBO!   ;D

Using the 1-9 choice in the Pick 3. Had to dig deep for that one didn’t you?

Colts good but until he races against something besides NWs of 2 we’re not gonna know how good.

Also turning down 200k for a gelding that is eligible to nothing and has beat nws of 2 colts is bad business roughly 90% of the time.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2023, 06:52:36 PM »
Using the 1-9 choice in the Pick 3. Had to dig deep for that one didn’t you?

Colts good but until he races against something besides NWs of 2 we’re not gonna know how good.

Also turning down 200k for a gelding that is eligible to nothing and has beat nws of 2 colts is bad business roughly 90% of the time.

Hey shcmucko  $0.50 Pick 3 4-10-1 $112.00!

I had a $10 p3 4/4910/37!  I lost!

Let's hear your accomplishments while you shit on ev1, we know Franky D's aspirations, one of my accomplishments was being responsible for a team of less than 10 people within 4 years sold $10 bil in unbranded residential pre-construction real estate in Costa Rica, Belize, Panama for developers.

WHAT the FUCK have YOU ever DONE!? ;D
It's Official!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2023, 07:19:37 PM »
Hey shcmucko  $0.50 Pick 3 4-10-1 $112.00!

I had a $10 p3 4/4910/37!  I lost!

Let's hear your accomplishments while you shit on ev1, we know Franky D's aspirations, one of my accomplishments was being responsible for a team of less than 10 people within 4 years sold $10 bil in unbranded residential pre-construction real estate in Costa Rica, Belize, Panama for developers.

WHAT the FUCK have YOU ever DONE!? ;D

I took your mom out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

You couldn’t hit a pick 3 with a free space? lol

Take a break m

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2023, 07:23:40 PM »
I took your mom out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

You couldn’t hit a pick 3 with a free space? lol

Take a break m

Sounds like you were shorted, my whore mom took you for a free meal, and no bang?  Another Gofundme, Blutarsky MOM didn't put out, I'll be the first to contribute bro!   ;D
It's Official!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2023, 07:32:11 PM »
Sounds like you were shorted, my whore mom took you for a free meal, and no bang?  Another Gofundme, Blutarsky MOM didn't put out, I'll be the first to contribute bro!   ;D

It’s from a movie lol
Good to know your mom was a whore though.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal