Author Topic: Tubing  (Read 8397 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1127
Tubing
« on: May 18, 2023, 12:24:56 PM »


 I saw this photo of a vet doing research using coke on a horses stomach.  I wonder what it's like to have a long tube shoved down your throat.....then a bunch of frothy liquid pour out.     

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Tubing
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 12:45:38 PM »
Did the horse burp when the research was completed ? ;D

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Tubing
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 01:42:15 PM »
Did the horse burp when the research was completed ? ;D

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Looks my ex-wife (especially after we separated they go from hot to uglisimo), had to tube & pump her stomach, valium od that I caught in time, she got hooked on the pain pills and, had depression exclusively of that, I can take the blame for us both, she too for being shitty partners, but saved the ol' mare's life possibly.

Ya save them and then they try to kill ya, sounds about right!  As memory serves....she was an excellent coke belcher though on her own!  ;D
It's Official!

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Tubing
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 04:34:27 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Looks my ex-wife (especially after we separated they go from hot to uglisimo), had to tube & pump her stomach, valium od that I caught in time, she got hooked on the pain pills and, had depression exclusively of that, I can take the blame for us both, she too for being shitty partners, but saved the ol' mare's life possibly.

Ya save them and then they try to kill ya, sounds about right!  As memory serves....she was an excellent coke belcher though on her own!  ;D

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1


Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Tubing
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 06:32:07 PM »


 I saw this photo of a vet doing research using coke on a horses stomach.  I wonder what it's like to have a long tube shoved down your throat.....then a bunch of frothy liquid pour out.   

Sweetheart, innuendo is fine, but the time has since long passed that you cross that one off your bucket list and post here that big moment!

Your Jumbo Veiny Kielbasa Moment has CUM Lance!  tmbz1
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 01:28:17 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 01:26:53 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 12:44:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal