Author Topic: Race fixing / tampering / staging at Mohawk 5/18/23  (Read 5870 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Race fixing / tampering / staging at Mohawk 5/18/23
« on: May 18, 2023, 09:12:37 PM »
Mohawk 05/18/23 Race 4 - #5, even money (1-1) horse All Of Me gets off 4th stays there has an opportunity to pull first over after the half doesn't, no room in stretch loaded and finishes 3rd.

Driver Bob McClure

Email sent to AGCO just now:

Subject:  Mohawk 05/18/23 Race 4 - #5, even money (1-1) horse All Of Me

9:09 PM (0 minutes ago)
date:   May 18, 2023, 9:09 PM

Dear Mohawk Racing Officials Mr. Walker, Mr. Gillies & Miss Counsel,

I feel strongly that Mr. Bob McClure should be investigated for his drive in the race (subject line).

Please also provide me the names in your chain of command Mr. Craig Walker AGCO Senior Racing Official until the executive who oversees AGCO is listed, otherwise I'm going to by default consider you uncooperative and your office compromised.

The fact that Mr. McClure continued to race after the 4th race and based on his driving conduct during that race - that staged, race tampering is conspicuously allowed and has been done multiple times previously and now again.

If I don't hear back from your office by noon tomorrow, Friday, May 19, 2023, I'll reach out to those in leadership that oversee your agency and your agency will at that point be circumvented, and seek advisement from those officials of whom regulates AGCO.

We have had previous discussions which you summarily have written off about these type incidents and an entire driver colony there that needs to be investigated for the same aforementioned allegations.  Thank you.

Govern yourselves accordingly,

Paul

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
It's Official!

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: Race fixing / tampering / staging at Mohawk 5/18/23
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 09:38:39 PM »
i wish you luck with that
i have sent similar emails to agco and never even get a response

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 09:42:49 PM »
He is incompetent, he has no strength, he barely can control his horses that he drives. He is a lot like Scott Zeron, he does not need a right line.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 09:59:10 PM »
i wish you luck with that
i have sent similar emails to agco and never even get a response

I could show you my responses from them, lengthy too, and you're right, but in about 30 minutes that email I sent to AGCO is getting forwarded with a link to the race and Senior Official Walker cc'd and is going out to most the sports investigative editors in North America print, online and video.

Tomorrow a formal request will go out to the 3 tote companies to suspend Mohawk Raceway.

Interpol will be contacted.

Amongst Senior elected Officials there I'll be reaching out to above AGCO I have contacts at the US State Department that I will request the point of contacts for Great Britain and who there liaison to Canada is, and in Canada ours.

Not this time Bro, after all that which I mentioned I will not even of begun, and guess what I'm not filing a complaint, I'm going to make them (Senior Official Walker of Mohawk) do it!  Time to open his, their eyes and do their job!   ;D
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 10:23:54 PM »
Watching what the horse did last week first up and then watching McClure have every opportunity to get out right to the 5/8th's, this is just another example of zero accountability. It's one thing to sit in from third, but sitting in from 4th, off last weeks line, at even money again,  is nothing more than the ultimate fuck you to bettors and race fixing plain and simple.

Have always thought McClure was a zero hands hack. He is also a cheating scumbag who can't even come close to covering his tracks in a terrible set up.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 10:37:45 PM »
love it
go get em senator

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2023, 10:39:08 PM »
to:nicholas@harnesslink.com,
bmayotte@standardbredcanada.ca,
editor@harnessracingupdate.com,
ray@paulickreport.com,
editor@drf.com,
espnpr@espn.com,
ryan.gaydos@fox.com,
paulmichael.ochoa@paramount.com,
jamie.palatini@nbcuni.com,
Matthew.vita@washpost.com,
randya@nytimes.com,
city@thestar.ca
cc:   "Walker, Craig (AGCO)" <Craig.Walker@agco.ca>
date: May 18, 2023, 10:36 PM
subject: Fwd: Mohawk 05/18/23 Race 4 - #5, even money (1-1) horse All Of Me

Dear Senior Sports Editors and Executives Across North America,

Subject:  Alleged Race Fixing / Tampering / Staging at Mohawk Raceway, Campbellville, Canada (***Urgent***)

Please read what has been forwarded herein.

Please see that the Senior Racing Official of Mohawk Raceway, Mr. Walker has also been cc'd herein.

Please watch this race, the race in question and also please forward to any horse racing expert on your staff immediately to do the same so you can confer and advise on its worthiness for further investigation and reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srxh9D4vpWw

Thank you,

Paul
It's Official!

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2023, 10:40:38 PM »
I could show you my responses from them, lengthy too, and you're right, but in about 30 minutes that email I sent to AGCO is getting forwarded with a link to the race and Senior Official Walker cc'd and is going out to most the sports investigative editors in North America print, online and video.

Tomorrow a formal request will go out to the 3 tote companies to suspend Mohawk Raceway.

Interpol will be contacted.

Amongst Senior elected Officials there I'll be reaching out to above AGCO I have contacts at the US State Department that I will request the point of contacts for Great Britain and who there liaison to Canada is, and in Canada ours.

Not this time Bro, after all that which I mentioned I will not even of begun, and guess what I'm not filing a complaint, I'm going to make them (Senior Official Walker of Mohawk) do it!  Time to open his, their eyes and do their job!   ;D

Don't forget the RCMP. My contact there is Dudley Do-Right, tell him the Boomer sent you.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2023, 10:49:06 PM »
Don't forget the RCMP. My contact there is Dudley Do-Right, tell him the Boomer sent you.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Priceless!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2023, 11:02:58 PM »
Thanks Pucks, Boomer, Brown Jug, Onabrake for your comments, encouragement while doing this, and previously too you advised me Pucks on BM.....just begun with that, got Pimlico tomorrow, Hoosier, BigM but they soon will have so many eyes on them at Mohawk, maybe we can start handicapping and having more reliable drives there NOW or SOON.

Sleepless nights and cell phones ablaze there, it's coming...Someone else's turn to be F'd in the B-HOLE!  ;D

It's Official!

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2023, 05:04:23 AM »
The expertise of the glowing pixel watchers is absolutely inspiring. They can hold their breath and stamp their tiny feet and imagine the same cabals over and over again.
It will never change.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2023, 06:03:58 AM »
to:nicholas@harnesslink.com,
bmayotte@standardbredcanada.ca,
editor@harnessracingupdate.com,
ray@paulickreport.com,
editor@drf.com,
espnpr@espn.com,
ryan.gaydos@fox.com,
paulmichael.ochoa@paramount.com,
jamie.palatini@nbcuni.com,
Matthew.vita@washpost.com,
randya@nytimes.com,
city@thestar.ca
cc:   "Walker, Craig (AGCO)" <Craig.Walker@agco.ca>
date: May 18, 2023, 10:36 PM
subject: Fwd: Mohawk 05/18/23 Race 4 - #5, even money (1-1) horse All Of Me

Dear Senior Sports Editors and Executives Across North America,

Subject:  Alleged Race Fixing / Tampering / Staging at Mohawk Raceway, Campbellville, Canada (***Urgent***)

Please read what has been forwarded herein.

Please see that the Senior Racing Official of Mohawk Raceway, Mr. Walker has also been cc'd herein.

Please watch this race, the race in question and also please forward to any horse racing expert on your staff immediately to do the same so you can confer and advise on its worthiness for further investigation and reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srxh9D4vpWw

Thank you,

Paul
Attaboy.   tmbz1

Don't forget Shopping Cart Mike!!

He has printed his very own Nancy Drew style PRESS PASS to show around Central Park where he harrasses non-English-speaking Hungaralion carraige drivers to no fucking end.

He could be an asset on this.  Probably not but maybe.

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2023, 06:54:06 AM »
How could anyone watch this race and not see the obvious.
From the judge's report:

Race 4 Reviewed the performance of race favourite # 5 All Of Me. Spoke to driver
Bob McClure and trainer Shawn Steacy who both confirmed that the horse was
locked on a line and have steering issues.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2023, 07:05:58 AM »
How could anyone watch this race and not see the obvious.
From the judge's report:

Race 4 Reviewed the performance of race favourite # 5 All Of Me. Spoke to driver
Bob McClure and trainer Shawn Steacy who both confirmed that the horse was
locked on a line and have steering issues.

They will inject his hocks, give him a week off and say thank you suckers, keep betting buggy races.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal