Author Topic: Race fixing / tampering / staging at Mohawk 5/18/23  (Read 5871 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: Race fixing / tampering / staging at Mohawk 5/18/23
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2023, 07:09:32 AM »
How could anyone watch this race and not see the obvious.
From the judge's report:

Race 4 Reviewed the performance of race favourite # 5 All Of Me. Spoke to driver
Bob McClure and trainer Shawn Steacy who both confirmed that the horse was
locked on a line and have steering issues.
how would the trainer know? well they couldnt say they bet another horse

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2023, 07:43:11 AM »
how would the trainer know?

Just a guess, but maybe he watched the race.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2023, 08:05:52 AM »
Since 95% of the betting is made on line it should be easy to check who had the 5 horse exacta box for $200 with the horse in question off the ticket and see if that person or people have any ties to the driver.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2023, 08:39:46 AM »
Since 95% of the betting is made on line it should be easy to check who had the 5 horse exacta box for $200 with the horse in question off the ticket and see if that person or people have any ties to the driver.
The exacta looks like it paid gernerous for how it came.  Also, both the DD and p-3 paid well above parlay. 

I don't doubt larceny involved but the gimmicks look ok... maybe 1.  bet the winner or 2. save a condition other possibles.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2023, 10:14:46 AM »
The expertise of the glowing pixel watchers is absolutely inspiring. They can hold their breath and stamp their tiny feet and imagine the same cabals over and over again.
It will never change.

It just so happens, I have big feet, 13 EEE!   73cv.2

Bigger mouth, but well placed not in the style of scm, attention seeking, sm, raising $, just seeking to create awareness, sleepless nights, and eliminate STAGING. Some of our brethren, super pros have already said openly (paraphrase) I can't bet Mohawk, I do not know which drivers will trying or not.

Guys like Mac, the whole colony, have made an art of winning races and displaying their talent, and one thing they're better at is staging, not just better but excellent, not to us though.

When racing came back on line at Mohawk after Covid, it was a dream for about a year, then some realized we got to make up for those lost earnings, and they got and remained greedy and wanted it ALL.  Sure right line being stuck absolutely, if what brings attention and change was an honest happening, that's called KARMA to the thousands of staging and tampering there....

Stay tuned to the pixel watchers this time, it's different, and one more very important thing, Ontario is a one party consent province meaning....anyone who is party to a conversation can record it without permission of the other party... ;D

It's Official!

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2023, 10:51:23 AM »
great work by the Senator here - he's speaking for many of us who were wagering Mohawk last night...thank you Senator!! 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2023, 11:11:08 AM »
great work by the Senator here - he's speaking for many of us who were wagering Mohawk last night...thank you Senator!!

Thanks bro, final point for the moment there, and it happens all the fucking time, EVERYONE IS EVERYONE'S TUCKING COUSIN at MOHAWK!

No gambler ever moaned at a driver they didn't bet who screwed the horse / driver they did bet because they let them hang out to dry the mile we always accept that risk!  When a man's game turns into courtesy class where do the scumbag "favors", worse, criminality end, at Mohawk, never ending!

As Denzel said, in American Gangster - "Every gorilla for hisself!"  ;D   
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2023, 11:22:50 AM »
How could anyone watch this race and not see the obvious.
From the judge's report:

Race 4 Reviewed the performance of race favourite # 5 All Of Me. Spoke to driver
Bob McClure and trainer Shawn Steacy who both confirmed that the horse was
locked on a line and have steering issues.

Yep, locked on a line, until they turned for home and all of the sudden he pulled on the right line to get off the rail and go between horses to make sure he got third. Too funny.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2023, 05:02:33 PM »
as i have said before its a bros club at mohawk
i assume similar at most tracks but seems worse at mohawk
they play nice and cash their cheques
i mean realistically who can you bet, jmac, mcnair filion and maybe roy

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2023, 05:32:03 PM »
In all fairness, the horse doesn't go straight.  The week before he was ducking in really bad near the wire.   Should Doug have pulled?  Perhaps, but driver in competence and bad decision making are virtually 80% of the harness racing game. 

The horse also moved up from the NW 1 $7500 to the NW 1 $15000 variety.  That has been the kiss of death for many low odd horses. 

Hell, I have no dog in the fight. 

If you want to destroy everyone involved, I'd consider watching.  At the same time, I wouldn't want you to stop there. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2023, 05:43:13 PM »
In all fairness, the horse doesn't go straight.  The week before he was ducking in really bad near the wire.   Should Doug have pulled?  Perhaps, but driver in competence and bad decision making are virtually 80% of the harness racing game. 

The horse also moved up from the NW 1 $7500 to the NW 1 $15000 variety.  That has been the kiss of death for many low odd horses. 

Hell, I have no dog in the fight. 

If you want to destroy everyone involved, I'd consider watching.  At the same time, I wouldn't want you to stop there.

Ok

I have a list as long from here to a black hole to suck every corrupt mother fucker in including them countless times over, we all do and we all will.  It's not even started yet!  Case closed for me!  Thank you!   ;D
It's Official!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2023, 06:49:07 PM »
Attaboy.   tmbz1

Don't forget Shopping Cart Mike!!

He has printed his very own Nancy Drew style PRESS PASS to show around Central Park where he harrasses non-English-speaking Hungaralion carraige drivers to no fucking end.

He could be an asset on this.  Probably not but maybe.

Excellent point!  SCM has all the inside scoops and knows all the key players.  He just had a video of a guy shoeing a pain in the ass horse.  It was riveting! 

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2023, 07:37:02 PM »
I have ripped the AGCo a new asshole on twitter for their incompetence but everyone of them is a spineless retard that doesn't want to rock the boat. As long as the paycheque is coming in, thats all they care about.

A friend of mine has put them on blast that they won't field his calls anymore.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2023, 08:06:50 PM »
Repost from other thread earlier (for consolidation)

Email sent to Special Agent in Charge, Thomas J. Sobocinski, Baltimore, MD field office, FBI, and Belinda Stronach (1st media), Todd Pletcher (Todd Plecther Racing Stables):

to:thomas.sobocinski@ic.fbi.gov
cc:media@1st.com,
stable@toddpletcherracing.com
date:May 19, 2023, 5:37 PM
subject:Thank you

Dear Baltimore SAIC Sobocinski,

Please accept appreciation and gratitude from myself and countless others on behalf of the FBI, USAO, DOJ, and all the other cooperating agencies and entities for their investigations, indictments and successful prosecutions, pleadings in Horse Racing thus far in the United States of America.  A very necessary happening, and a hopeful deterrent!

An American tradition, a classic, the 148th running of the Preakness Stakes in your jurisdiction, I in Florida wish all there, much enjoyment, safety and speed and very good luck but especially the speed lol!

I hope this email finds Miss Belinda Stronach as well, and if she hasn't already her organization seizes the opportunity to vocally express its gratitude as I aforementioned herein if they feel likewise as a horse racing powerhouse and a seemingly well timed spokesperson, tomorrow!

Lastly, I do hope Mr.Todd Pletcher, at least on behalf of his Racing Stables also copied herein considers the literal greener pastures in the racing empire he's built off the proverbial track - I can't imagine what else could be on his bucket list to still accomplish as an active trainer in horse racing!

Warmest regards,

Paul
It's Official!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2023, 09:18:49 PM »
AGCO never responds. I reached out to them once or twice on innocuous issues and never got response.

BigsexyCA again in mochalk 5th at 20+ to one. Not a bad few days for him.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal