Author Topic: The Top 10 Countdown Of Why I Love HORSEPLOP Members!  (Read 22390 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: The Top 10 Countdown Of Why I Love HORSEPLOP Members!
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2023, 01:12:48 PM »
If I make a pick to post on Hp, I always copy and paste the actual ticket on the post, 99% of the people on this site are mind betters who don't have a dime for a cup of coffee.
There's a difference between posting numbers for fun and being a real gambler.

Please more Harness Racing and less SCm (or whatever that is) racist and beggers. TY
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: The Top 10 Countdown Of Why I Love HORSEPLOP Members!
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2023, 01:26:22 PM »
John Frank would wipe the floor with the Senator's ass.

You're not conquering anything pal.

JFA and I are friends, last conversation we had was on the phone, 5/23/23, 3 hours 15 min 29 sec.  I love the dude we had our tit 4 tat so he could make sure I was real several weeks ago, and still we might disagree at times but we do it respectfully, but I have tremendous admiration for his intellect, experience, sense of humor, loyalty, passion, service and I could go on....like he helped not only protect but build this fucking country!

He's got the "number" of many here and he makes spot on predictions on behaviors too that are uncannily correct!

I want to get along, have fun, make money, and see this world expand here....you have a problem with that, no great maybe we'll be friends too, yes then ok, banging is fine. 


Warning to you....Better you jerk-off your aggression in a tissue than tussle with me, don't you know that already!   ;D
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4745
Re: The Top 10 Countdown Of Why I Love HORSEPLOP Members!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2023, 07:38:52 PM »
If I make a pick to post on Hp, I always copy and paste the actual ticket on the post, 99% of the people on this site are mind betters who don't have a dime for a cup of coffee.
There's a difference between posting numbers for fun and being a real gambler.

Please more Harness Racing and less SCm (or whatever that is) racist and beggers. TY

Were you buying your coffee for a dime?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: The Top 10 Countdown Of Why I Love HORSEPLOP Members!
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2023, 08:01:56 PM »
Where you buying your coffee for a dime?

At the strip club where your pig works.  Their g-strings hold change!   ;D

« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 08:04:08 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 09:53:16 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:51:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal