Author Topic: Hoofbeats-Worst Issue Ever  (Read 3131 times)

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
Hoofbeats-Worst Issue Ever
« on: June 06, 2023, 08:25:47 AM »
As with many of the "accoutrements" related to harness racing, sadly Hoofbeats this month (sans Kathy Parker) is "thin" (not necessarily the number of pages, but the "hold" of the articles.)  Going back in time the Horseman and Fair World and Harness Horse (along with Trot, in Canada) were the three annual subscriptions I would shell out money for each year (and, of course Hoofbeats for a while came free with USTA membership.)  Horseman and Fair World and Harness Horse are GONE, and Hoofbeats had held up pretty well.  About a year or more ago they hired Kathy Parker and the magazine was looking up.  Rather abruptly (and I know nothing about the circumstances) Kathy Parker was gone and this latest issue is just not good potty reading.  A lot of fair articles (that is the issue's "theme"), a wonderful, but overly long bio of Margareta Wallenius-Kleberg, the uisual claptrap from Faralso,  but not a lot of "meat and potatoes"...Definitely still better than reading Senator Blutarsky's posts, but that is a low bar to set.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Hoofbeats-Worst Issue Ever
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 08:53:51 AM »
As with many of the "accoutrements" related to harness racing, sadly Hoofbeats this month (sans Kathy Parker) is "thin" (not necessarily the number of pages, but the "hold" of the articles.)  Going back in time the Horseman and Fair World and Harness Horse (along with Trot, in Canada) were the three annual subscriptions I would shell out money for each year (and, of course Hoofbeats for a while came free with USTA membership.)  Horseman and Fair World and Harness Horse are GONE, and Hoofbeats had held up pretty well.  About a year or more ago they hired Kathy Parker and the magazine was looking up.  Rather abruptly (and I know nothing about the circumstances) Kathy Parker was gone and this latest issue is just not good potty reading.  A lot of fair articles (that is the issue's "theme"), a wonderful, but overly long bio of Margareta Wallenius-Kleberg, the uisual claptrap from Faralso,  but not a lot of "meat and potatoes"...Definitely still better than reading Senator Blutarsky's posts, but that is a low bar to set.

Seattle Slew you take the moniker of a GREAT HORSE and couldn't muck his stall you twat.  You stick to reading / reviewing and not being able to write a coherent sentence.

I live up to my Moniker, it's true to form.  Fuck reading the news mother fucker, I am in part the NEWS!

You're a connoisseur of shit!   ngc3

Hoofbeats:  https://harnessracingfanzone.com/hoof-beats/
It's Official!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 09:15:39 AM »
Quite astonishing these statements come from the contributors to a website that dedicates over 60 topics to an animal abusing deadbeat dad who beat his wife. Which is worse. Hoof Beats or Horseplop.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 09:19:17 AM »
This fuckface (SS) is the type of dude that walks up to a horse at Monticello and says - you're no Bulldog Hanover, lmao.

As Seattle Slew compared lil ol' me to a major standardbred publication, and again me, nobody, just another poster asshole here like the rest of us....let me tell who also I'M NOT:

Superman

The Best Handicapper in the World

Detective John McClane from Die Hard

A person who takes shit

Howard Stern

or even

A real Senator!   ;D

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 09:23:29 AM »
Quite astonishing these statements come from the contributors to a website that dedicates over 60 topics to an animal abusing deadbeat dad who beat his wife. Which is worse. Hoof Beats or Horseplop.

For denigrating Horseplop,..........and less and less and almost no one going along with your stalking / cyber-stalking, harassing a dude and his daughter, this is for you and Gaagoots - because it is becoming more and more true every fucking second! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2023, 12:08:24 PM »

Yesterday Slew predicted that Jiggy Jog would break all world records this year, I agreed 1000 percent. 
I also totally agree with what he is saying in this post 1000 percent and that includes every single sentence which is about 100 times more coherent than 95% of what you post.

I'd also be willing to bet that if he hadn't mentioned your name in a negative way Senator you would have probably agreed with him and in your coach persona would have said good job

Grow a backbone and stop mouthing off sexual slurs to everyone to says one bad thing about you even if it's meant to point you in a better direction.  There's an elite here I won't say who but everyone knows, who loves to post absolute crap so that the pigeons will come and flock around.  If you abuse him for his beliefs or whatever he laughs it off and actually enjoys the confrontation.  You on the other hand go absolute off the walls bonkers with one negative word like a 11 year old bully.  Grow up.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2023, 12:16:51 PM »
Yesterday Slew predicted that Jiggy Jog would break all world records this year, I agreed 1000 percent. 
I also totally agree with what he is saying in this post 1000 percent and that includes every single sentence which is about 100 times more coherent than 95% of what you post.

I'd also be willing to bet that if he hadn't mentioned your name in a negative way Senator you would have probably agreed with him and in your coach persona would have said good job

Grow a backbone and stop mouthing off sexual slurs to everyone to says one bad thing about you even if it's meant to point you in a better direction.  There's an elite here I won't say who but everyone knows, who loves to post absolute crap so that the pigeons will come and flock around.  If you abuse him for his beliefs or whatever he laughs it off and actually enjoys the confrontation.  You on the other hand go absolute off the walls bonkers with one negative word like a 11 year old bully.  Grow up.

Thank GOD, you a boy in his 70's, your balls finally dropped and now you're now making predictions and not worrying like you said that you would look here, FOOLISH!

I could care less about yours, his, any1s and ev1s feelings about me - I don't care what the fuck the world thinks about me!

Or your opinions and predictions LOL!

You're still irrelevant....but working on relevancy, good!   ngc3

BUT I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING WITH YOU THORN, I HELPED AN OLD MAN FINALLY REACH PUBERTY!  congratulations   ;D

It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2023, 12:34:26 PM »
I've always made those sort of predictions, I don't post race picks because I learned a long time ago that to make money you can't make a decision until a minute to post (and even then things change too much ) so except for rare cases I don't know who I'm betting on in advance.  If I like a horse and it looks like it's going to end up less than 3/5 and there's only one other horse in the race bet down under 5 to 1 I'm going to bet that horse that I don't like.  It's hard to do but you can't make money in the long run betting on MOTO.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2023, 12:39:11 PM »
I've always made those sort of predictions, I don't post race picks because I learned a long time ago that to make money you can't make a decision until a minute to post (and even then things change too much ) so except for rare cases I don't know who I'm betting on in advance.  If I like a horse and it looks like it's going to end up less than 3/5 and there's only one other horse in the race bet down under 5 to 1 I'm going to bet that horse that I don't like.  It's hard to do but you can't make money in the long run betting on MOTO.

Blah Blah Blah....

Since everyday you're trying to censor me, change me, this is my theme song today ----!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJYSu2OVCGM
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2023, 12:50:15 PM »
Didn't click it, but here's some words of wisdom for you.

“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
― George Bernard Shaw

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2023, 12:57:07 PM »
Didn't click it, but here's some words of wisdom for you.

“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
― George Bernard Shaw

That quote was written for you dude, you change nothing.....and come back to me over and over....you need me to boost your relevance, I can't, I'm propping you up on my shoulders right now, again....no one cares if you exist.

I left here for a week, try it, see if anyone cares!   

6 hours and 15 minutes til the gate swings, do you mind, climb off already?!  ;D
It's Official!

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2023, 01:14:41 PM »
I noticed how thin it was. I really enjoy getting a nice thick package once a month.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2023, 01:17:46 PM »
I noticed how thin it was. I really enjoy getting a nice thick package once a month.

Only once a month, you're getting old Lance, I'm, we're getting old pal, my gay brother from another penis!   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2023, 01:59:59 PM »
I loved Hoofbeats back in my too old to be relevant days. Met some interesting people due to some involvement with it.  Valley Victory's "parents" Murray and Arlene (whatever happened to them ?) and others.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2023, 02:19:28 PM »
I loved Hoofbeats back in my too old to be relevant days. Met some interesting people due to some involvement with it.  Valley Victory's "parents" Murray and Arlene (whatever happened to them ?) and others.

Remember when....

Yonkers raceway dining room late 80's, I'm on a date, 2 little shits misbehaving at a big private table off to the side, pulling everyone's napkins and tossing them and playing ring around the rosie....guess who....Kate and Rooney Mara..some of us like me, fell out of the wrong vagina and didn't own the track, the Giants and the Steelers LOL, and most everything else.   ngc3

It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal