Author Topic: Today's identity crisis Is he or isin't he  (Read 3190 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Today's identity crisis Is he or isin't he
« on: June 10, 2023, 05:22:47 PM »
Senator maintains that Generation xyz is the Oak Grove Handicapper son of a Harness Update writer.

There is ample reason to believe this is true.  This guy has been spamming the board for weeks now but if you look at his posts he stops during the morning every single day that Oak Grove races and picks up later after the races.  Every Single Day Oak Grove races not just once.  Easy enough for any member here to check. Coincidence ?  You make the call

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Today's identity crisis Is he or isin't he
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 05:29:15 PM »
Senator maintains that Generation xyz is the Oak Grove Handicapper son of a Harness Update writer.

There is ample reason to believe this is true.  This guy has been spamming the board for weeks now but if you look at his posts he stops during the morning every single day that Oak Grove races and picks up later after the races.  Every Single Day Oak Grove races not just once.  Easy enough for any member here to check. Coincidence ?  You make the call

LOL this is a good one considering I was on throughout the day yesterday and the days prior. Check your stats before you blow the facts.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 05:30:13 PM »

Other info, LUCPARK started the thread to insult the shit out of him, and I reached out to make thoughtful suggestions.  The thread below:

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74070.0

He said here he's tall.

Other members said Ray C is a member here.

He enrolled on April 18 but didn't start posting until May 24.

Even his Bruce Willis pic was an in advert thing I said that I wasn't him joking and he used right away just liked he changed his appearance at OG starting combing his hair wearing a t-shirt and suit jacket!

We called him Frankenstein, now he's here for revenge!   ;D
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 05:31:23 PM »
Other info, LUCPARK started the thread to insult the shit out of him, and I reached out to make thoughtful suggestions.  The thread below:

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74070.0

He said here he's tall.

Other members said Ray C is a member here.

He enrolled on April 18 but didn't start posting until May 24.

Even his Bruce Willis pic was an in advert thing I said that I wasn't him joking and he used right away just liked he changed his appearance at OG starting combing his hair wearing a t-shirt and suit jacket!

We called him Frankenstein, now he's here for revenge!   ;D

LOL you silly dumb fuc.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2023, 05:33:08 PM »
LOL you silly dumb fuc.

Every time you're busted you act like a kid and say "LOL", every fucking time like every other 20 something no one!  ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 05:34:45 PM »
Oak Grove didn't race yesterday or the day before. so your answer means nothing.  Oak Grove raced Sundays and Mondays June 4th and 5th and May 28 and 29 .  You are not on this site during the times of the races exactly as I said

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2023, 05:36:04 PM »
Oak Grove didn't race yesterday or the day before. so your answer means nothing.  Oak Grove raced Sundays and Mondays June 4th and 5th and May 28 and 29 .  You are not on this site during the times of the races exactly as I said

1/2 this site is brain dead, they struggle to keep up, high 5 bro, well done, very well done!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2023, 05:38:50 PM »

Who gives a fuc, I have to account for my time to you? Who the fuc are you.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2023, 05:41:30 PM »

You don't we know, you're a 20 something, and Thorn and I combined are almost 130 something, and we nailed the invisible remote man child's EXACT identity - from PLOP!

You should make a movie about that mother fucker!   ;D
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2023, 05:46:12 PM »
You don't we know, you're a 20 something, and Thorn and I combined are almost 130 something, and we nailed the invisible remote man child's EXACT identity - from PLOP!

You should make a movie about that mother fucker!   ;D

Make a movie about to wash ups, Thats already been done it was called DUMB AND DUMBER.  You both are so far removed from what you think you know that the shit would run down your legs if you really knew anything. Come on you've been a leaking douchebag since I got here now your involving The thorn, who is probably reaching for another nitro pill at this very moment, to keep from going into defibulation.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2023, 05:46:45 PM »
Not to me.  To the entire forum that you have been spamming non stop EXCEPT the days when Oak Grove races

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2023, 05:48:21 PM »
Make a movie about to wash ups, Thats already been done it was called DUMB AND DUMBER.  You both are so far removed from what you think you know that the shit would run down your legs if you really knew anything. Come on you've been a leaking douchebag since I got here now your involving The thorn, who is probably reaching for another nitro pill at this very moment, to keep from going into defibulation.

Even his writing style here and outside here is the same....

very rushed and hyperactive...

scary it matches so...

https://twitter.com/RayCotolo
https://raycotolo.com/
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2023, 05:52:03 PM »
Thorn I feel for you. Probably a guy that's not been right much his whole life but feels compelled to mix it up a bit to feel alive. I get that, you want to feel relevant and needed. No harm in that. But when you try to out the wrong person thats down right disrespectful, didnt your momma learn you no manners?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2023, 05:53:50 PM »
Thorn I feel for you. Probably a guy that's not been right much his whole life but feels compelled to mix it up a bit to feel alive. I get that, you want to feel relevant and needed. No harm in that. But when you try to out the wrong person thats down right disrespectful, didnt your momma learn you no manners?

You're wrong alright Frankenstein!   ;D
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2023, 05:59:07 PM »
You're wrong alright Frankenstein!   ;D

Hey if you think I'm Ray C come to oak grove, both you dumb fucs or one at a time, and you leave with your tail or a cock between your legs like the bitches your sounding like.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal