Author Topic: Oddsless harness racing  (Read 13032 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Oddsless harness racing
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2023, 12:17:06 AM »
Can we at least get the windows to lock when the race goes off ?
I get ridiculed when I say they stay open at Lexington and that is a FACT.

Remember when I called the Meadows a couple weeks ago and got advisement...recall-they still went, STOP Button (Close Mutual Pools)-didn't work....race went off and ended and refunded!   ngc3
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Oddsless harness racing
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2023, 12:20:07 AM »
I remember some tellers at Yonkers could cancel a ticket after the race immediately went off - taking more bets no, but cancelling an incorrect tic it happened for me and others, a very short window of time but true!  tmbz1
It's Official!

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Oddsless harness racing
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2023, 12:20:36 AM »
Remember when I called the Meadows a couple weeks ago and got advisement...recall-they still went, STOP Button (Close Mutual Pools)-didn't work....race went off and ended and refunded!   ngc3

What can be done about the shit that goes on at Red Mile ?
This isn't new. It's going on for years.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Oddsless harness racing
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2023, 12:25:15 AM »
What can be done about the shit that goes on at Red Mile ?
This isn't new. It's going on for years.

I'll climb the Appalachian mountains from Lexington, find the 2 headed inbred-godfather who really runs the state of KKKentucky, and go www3 on a pack of inbred savages to find out.  ngc3

I'll make a call when they're open for biz and get clarification...I'd say let's bet too during the live race if an adw allows and it won't stop!  ;D

Red Mile
2023 Live Racing
Sunday, July 23- September 19, 2023
Post Time 1:00 PM
Sundays, Mondays, & Tuesdays
It's Official!

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Oddsless harness racing
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2023, 12:30:06 AM »
I'll climb the Appalachian mountains from Lexington, find the 2 headed inbred-godfather who really runs the state of KKKentucky, and go www3 on a pack of inbred savages to find out.  ngc3

I'll make a call when they're open for biz and get clarification...I'd say let's bet too during the live race if an adw allows and it won't stop!  ;D

Red Mile
2023 Live Racing
Sunday, July 23- September 19, 2023
Post Time 1:00 PM
Sundays, Mondays, & Tuesdays

The fee is $1,000 per week. I don't know who the corrupt degenerate is that runs this shit show.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Oddsless harness racing
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2023, 12:34:33 AM »
The fee is $1,000 per week. I don't know who the corrupt degenerate is that runs this shit show.

Definitely Inbred, but not on its face,  Joe Costa, President & CEO at The Red Mile.

Owner though - Lexington Trots Breeders Association (September 28th, 1875)

Then...the Hambletonian Society and the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission

It's Official!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Oddsless harness racing
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2023, 05:35:29 PM »
I remember some tellers at Yonkers could cancel a ticket after the race immediately went off - taking more bets no, but cancelling an incorrect tic it happened for me and others, a very short window of time but true!  tmbz1
You are absolutely right   There was a guy downstairs clubhouse at YR   Looked like Mickey Rooney so everyone called him Mick
When i was betting for an owner who had an "in" to Joe Marsh, he did this for me many times. You are good, Senator

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: 73cv.2
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:44 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Was there a power outage?
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:30 PM
  • Trigger: Bello has lit up NFLD!  tmbz1
    October 06, 2026, 10:03:23 PM
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal