Author Topic: Baffert's Attorney Thought Differently?  (Read 9862 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Baffert's Attorney Thought Differently?
« on: July 06, 2023, 05:53:23 PM »
Two things you cant trust CDI and Bafferts Attorney.  Seems as thought Uncle Bob's attorney thought that by dropping the appeal against CDI would mean he would be forgiven and the ban lifted. Then in an about face CDI imposes two more years and the civil suit and appeal are now squandered.  OH Well..
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: Baffert's Attorney Thought Differently?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 07:56:44 PM »
 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
  • JT: I turn 52 next week What about you?
    Today at 08:57:57 PM
  • JT: I am probably 20 years younger then you? How old are ya Calhoun? No lies
    Today at 08:57:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal