Author Topic: No words left to say to ploppers and lucpark but I told you guys  (Read 3232 times)

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
Ok so I knew the haters would come out but say what you guys want but Ponda warrior and the Hochstetlers made history last night. This has been the greatest thrill for a well deserving family of harness racing. I’m sorry for you lucpark but you called jay out two years ago when Connie and homer didn’t want to train your horses. The Hochstetlers have a rich harness racing background and don’t play around. They won’t put up with your bs and you saw last nite in the winners circle when homer told Holly straight up I knew Ponda would win. If you saw the look on hollys face he was like holy cow homer is serious. If you are ever lucky enough to be in jays barn you make money…. Period. It’s no games or extras it’s jay makes you money. But to lucpark and a few of you loudmouth ploppers after you eat that piece of humble pie, just apologize. You Mr lucpark kept talking smack about our horses and jay and now you must apologize to make things right. I told you we don’t talk, but our horses do. Ha ha  11.wp now man up snd apologize you fools.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 07:46:28 PM by Frank Deglomine »

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: No words left to say to ploppers and lucpark but I told you guys
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 08:14:58 PM »
How about these words? Fuck you frankie.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 08:17:26 PM »
I never called them to ever train anything

You asshole  stop making up crap

I sold them two trucks ten yrs ago

That’s it

Connie was always nice to me at balmoral

That’s it

Knuckle head

Now stfu

Pigeon brain
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 08:34:36 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 08:58:35 PM »
I never called them to ever train anything

You asshole  stop making up crap

I sold them two trucks ten yrs ago

That’s it

Connie was always nice to me at balmoral

That’s it

Knuckle head

Now stfu

Pigeon brain
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
The guy is a moron. I don’t know if the guy was serious or not but both horses he touted on here awhile ago turned out to be really good horses. But probably blind luck cause every squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Speaking of squirrels and nuts, Frankie is both!!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 09:03:11 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 09:11:04 PM »
Again, an OK horse in a second tier field filled with Burke filler. Great the horse one. But one and done could be the theme. I wouldn't get to braggadocios, A-hole
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2023, 10:19:12 PM »
Yes he won. U can say Burke fillers yet Kyle Wilfong a good kid but as top drivers go nowhere close to the summit and maybe still toward the base. Yet got by a hot Zeron, the Miller's, and top Canadian driver J Macdonald. Plus Hoosier Park top pilot Trace would brought up the rear. Would say the horse propped up his driver to earn the W. Congrats to the owners and a now 642k bankroll without injury will continue to grow.

takethereigns

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2023, 10:57:07 PM »
It was good seeing them win the Patch, maybe the horse will win again
or be like rich strike who was a true fluke and pos and helped the spiral
of racing down the drain.

Assassinator

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2023, 11:05:43 PM »
Good for you Frank....some people just can't give any credit no matter what the situation so fuck em all and tell them to suck a dick...they will find any reason to discredit...wasn't that the same Charlie May whose earned almost 2 million and won a big race at the big m from post 10 against an A field of horses a couple weeks ago smh.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2023, 06:25:25 AM »
Thank you Frank, I bet your horses and all I do is win. I hope Lucpark goes with Jay, I want to see him win.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2023, 08:49:32 AM »
Didn’t Connie get busted for fixing races at BLMP years ago? Rich history of racing, I mean cheating

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2023, 08:50:02 AM »
Frank,

1.  Congratulations.  Your horse is a Grand Circuit winner as a mid-summer 4 yo.  Lots of opportunities ahead.

2.  Where might we see him next? 

3.  Pay no mind to your detractors.  Every single poster on this blog would be more than happy to own this horse and have a GC win over horses like LineDrive, Abuckabet and Charlie. 

Backhanded compliments should be viewed in the same manner in which they are offered..

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2023, 09:28:57 AM »
Frank,

1.  Congratulations.  Your horse is a Grand Circuit winner as a mid-summer 4 yo.  Lots of opportunities ahead.

2.  Where might we see him next? 

3.  Pay no mind to your detractors.  Every single poster on this blog would be more than happy to own this horse and have a GC win over horses like LineDrive, Abuckabet and Charlie. 

Backhanded compliments should be viewed in the same manner in which they are offered..
the draws in question were at Maywood Park. She was not only cleared of any wrongdoing but she forced this Tom Wendt guy to publicly apologize and he owed $3g in restitution for slander. Horseplop had it all on here way back.

Six Pence

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2023, 09:30:41 AM »
Homer and I grew up about 10 miles apart in Northern Indiana but have never been more than
nodding aquaintances so I really have no dog in this fight.  The only time I met Connie she was very
gracious which I have come to find out is a very rare occurence.  Homer, his family, and his in-laws are
not known for their personal warmth which has not endeared them to many in this business.  Homer
can train a horse and I doubt that there are many others who would have accomplished as much with their top two horses this year.  Homer is a horse trainer in the strictest sense of the word; his son "not
so much."

Ruffolo Buster

• 4 claimer
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2023, 10:45:35 AM »
To be 100% accurate, Connie was never proven innocent. She was just never proven guilty. There's no way to prove anything unless there were eyewitnesses or cameras.  The State did a study showing that the average post position drawn by all trainers (except one) was 5.  Homer averaged about a 3 and NEVER drew any post outside of 8.  The settlement with Tom Wendt happened because that since there was no tangible proof, Connie threatened a major lawsuit and forced Tom to settle for a measly $3,000.  If she really had a case, don't you think that she would have wanted thousands of dollars?  By settling for $3,000, she could say that he retracted his accusations.  Tom figured that since he didn't have a lot of money and knew that other than the above statistics, there was no proof, and that he should settle regardless of how overwhelming the statistics were.  This situation has no bearing on Jay.  He won the race with a lot of hard work and a super horse and deserves all of the accolades etc.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2023, 10:55:50 AM »
Ok so I knew the haters would come out but say what you guys want but Ponda warrior and the Hochstetlers made history last night. This has been the greatest thrill for a well deserving family of harness racing. I’m sorry for you lucpark but you called jay out two years ago when Connie and homer didn’t want to train your horses. The Hochstetlers have a rich harness racing background and don’t play around. They won’t put up with your bs and you saw last nite in the winners circle when homer told Holly straight up I knew Ponda would win. If you saw the look on hollys face he was like holy cow homer is serious. If you are ever lucky enough to be in jays barn you make money…. Period. It’s no games or extras it’s jay makes you money. But to lucpark and a few of you loudmouth ploppers after you eat that piece of humble pie, just apologize. You Mr lucpark kept talking smack about our horses and jay and now you must apologize to make things right. I told you we don’t talk, but our horses do. Ha ha  11.wp now man up snd apologize you fools.

Mario doesn't like to be called out. Especially when he's burning Greenbacks! LOL
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • London: Bye Bye Brandon
    Today at 12:32:57 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Joe looks and sounds pathetic!
    June 27, 2024, 09:46:28 PM
  • Calhoun: RIP Joe Biden
    June 27, 2024, 09:38:48 PM
  • HellRazor1230: Hey anyone seen Dee
    June 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal