Author Topic: Anybody know what screen name Larry Rolla is on horseplop?  (Read 2974 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bigbettor

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 759
Anybody know what screen name Larry Rolla is on horseplop?
« on: August 16, 2023, 09:18:46 AM »
Jimmy told me he reads the site and makes posts. Just wanted to ask him a question from the old days. Saw him on some podcast and it got me thinking.
Larry not a big deal but I know your history obviously.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

LAW AND ORDER

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
Re: Anybody know what screen name Larry Rolla is on horseplop?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 02:20:52 PM »
Jimmy told me he reads the site and makes posts. Just wanted to ask him a question from the old days. Saw him on some podcast and it got me thinking.
Larry not a big deal but I know your history obviously.
I THINK ITS SOMETHING LIKE LAR4400 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. LARRY HAS BEEN POSTING ON PLOP FOR AWHILE. HE WAS JUST TRYING TO CASH A TICKET LIKE WE WERE BACK IN THE DAY. SMALL TIME GUY BUT A HECK OF A NICE GUY AS WELL
RIVERS CASINO #1! WORLD CLASS SMOKE FREE AND KEEPS THE RIFF RAFF OUT!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal