Author Topic: SCM you need to get your facts straight as usual  (Read 5301 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
SCM you need to get your facts straight as usual
« on: August 23, 2023, 01:48:53 PM »
SCM:
Since when have you become an authority/expert on civil lawsuits?

All you have done as usual is speculate you haven’t stated at any factual information other than what anybody else can read on the Internet.

You have been wrong 80 % of the time on everything you have stated in the past do you realize that?  You don’t have a very good track record.

I spoke to Mark you have no clue on what’s going on in regards to the lawsuit and its penalties.

I’m not going to get into details, but you are wrong on all your calculations on soil removal and exactly how much land was involved there’s so much more you’re wrong about but again I’m not going to get into particulars.

As usual you need to get your facts straight before opening your mouth.

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: SCM you need to get your facts straight as usual
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 01:57:05 PM »
If you have the facts lets hear them!  I have no doubt that SCM is not giving 100% facts on all of these numbers.  I'm sure some is just speculation.  But until proven wrong, he is the only one putting it out there.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 02:24:01 PM »
If you have the facts lets hear them!  I have no doubt that SCM is not giving 100% facts on all of these numbers.  I'm sure some is just speculation.  But until proven wrong, he is the only one putting it out there.
👍👍

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 02:26:51 PM »
SCuM is carpet bombing Ford now he just posted a video I nearly spilled my Starbucks. Ford told the paper he is crippled financially. I agree with harness racer yeah SCM blows things up but no matter what it will cost Ford a fortune. The youtube videos are legendary.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 02:44:47 PM »
To be fair to Ford,  the gvt can  cause catastrophic  financial strain to someone in these civil suits. They have unlimited $ really to spend and Fords money is coming out of his bankroll (which i would guess is a bit larger than mine  ngc3) and i dont believe this is a civil case where he would get his costs reimbursed if he won. So the smart move here does appear to be to cut his losses.

That said, i got zero sympathy for Mark as i think he should have followed the rules the rest of us are forced to stomach. But this isnt the biggest deal in this day and age except to the greenies, neighbors, mark and this gadfly (whose name must nit be spoken). Hell someone just took down the plane the wagner goof prighozin (zero loss to hu m anity there) was in. Putin says he wasnt knowingly involved. Might be telling the truth or maybe not.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 02:54:44 PM »
Here are my sentiments.

I had a beautiful home in Ga that was a last bastion in Fulton County GA that did not allow building on it.. I had 2.5 acres and a nice little creek at the back of the property. No need for flood insurance.

Well up creek the builders came in and re-routed the stream. My beautiful little creek became a raging river after 3 inches of rain thanks to the mother fucking builders.

My backyard and first floor were destroyed. I made enough noise that my town quietly took care of the damage. You know the squeaky wheel theory.

What I lost is when I sold the property I was now in a flood zone. There goes my property value. I have no sympathy for this scumbag. Time to throw the book at these guys.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 03:00:55 PM by bello »

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 02:56:43 PM »
Yes we have to believe that wack job same as Trump and his silly garbage believe nothing till there is proof that is fact.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 04:12:45 PM »
Yes we have to believe that wack job same as Trump and his silly garbage believe nothing till there is proof that is fact on penalties.
As usual with SCM all speculation and no facts. Like 80% of the other bull shit he spews that never comes to fruition…

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 06:36:22 PM »
Each video he lets slide out how angry he is that these guys tossed his deadbeat ass from the farm. So he is like a child poking fun. Mark is fine and Mike is a lost cause.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 06:40:19 PM »
Here we go....The haku and gagoots cyberbullies.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 07:19:40 PM »
Even I know when to cash in my chips on this one SCuM body slammed Ford. Fact of the matter is no matter what we say now Ford is pinned and tapping out.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2023, 08:33:25 PM »
Park Bench Mike is taking credit not due him. He’s fun to watch as he pats himself on the back under the gaslight from which he posts his vids.
Reread It

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2023, 10:07:04 PM »
Each video he lets slide out how angry he is that these guys tossed his deadbeat ass from the farm. So he is like a child poking fun. Mark is fine and Mike is a lost cause.
Exactly! Mark didn’t want anything to do with him and he retaliated.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2023, 06:02:04 AM »
Gotta give him kudos though. After a year of repeating himself…..he’s now just reposting the re-runs.
Reread It

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2023, 10:08:05 AM »
Well, I see the band is back together.

It was nice while it lasted!
Back by popular demand!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal