Author Topic: SCM you need to get your facts straight as usual  (Read 5291 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM you need to get your facts straight as usual
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2023, 05:29:54 PM »
Read here many times someone say dont fight someone with nothing to lose. SCuM has reached legendary status on plop. https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RW0W97Eww&si=woDmL3X3tDpJVe9W
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2023, 05:42:00 PM »
Gang. Obviously I haven't typed on here about this guy for ages. I understand I was repeating the same stuff over and over. You'll notice the carriage horses are now done. Nothing accomplished. All veiled threats are just that. Threats. Nobody will do business  him. So Now it's back to a personal vendetta. It makes him feel important and that's good for him. Everyone has their axes to grind. Mike was thrown out of Goshen because like in life with his kids etc, he couldn't take care of his responsibilities. Now apparently mark ford is jammed up. He can come on YouTube and say "I did this" just to needle mark.  That's fine if it makes him happy. But it doesn't changed that he walked out on his kids and left them high and dry.  They block him and like the rest of his family, want absolutely nothing to do with him. None of this changes. So he will pretend to mean something with videos and it makes him happy. Yelling at trainers over a fence. Yep....let's do business with this loser. But again good for him. People need to feel part of something or have an identity. He's tried father and failed.  He's tried husband and failed. He's tried trainer and failed. He's tried Uncle, Cousin, you name it and failed at everything. So with this, he has some sort of identity and he has a means of shouting it to the public to try to feel important. There is nothing more to this. Whatever Mark did if he's in trouble, eat shit. He dug his own grave. But as far as Mike is concerned, if it makes him feel important, let him enjoy himself because he has failed at literally everything else he has tried to do. And if he hadn't, then he would have a family, a home, a pension, or maybe even $20 in his pocket. Everyone has their choices in life and this is what he has chosen so God bless it doesn't change what you are though.

Who are you to judge someone and their life? You are just an anonymous coward. Lets have a look at your life. Turns out you have been backing a real sleazebag though huh?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2023, 06:00:14 PM »
I didn’t know that SCM was thrown out of Goshen and the big m and Yonkers. Does Jason Bartlett actually have that much pull to get SCM thrown out? Dang I guess it pays to know people. As far as him ever being able to own horses that is just plain sad. I always thought his heart was in the right place to care for horses but his mind is coo coo for coca puffs. I hope maybe one horseplop pigland admin will allow the guy back on plop because I can tell he misses it.
Larry this whole debacle started with SCM when his stall application was denied at the Mark Ford training center. He then went over to Goshen and was throwing out of there by Steve Jones so now he carries a vendetta against both of them. There’s a reason why they don’t want him around.

These men are in business to make money they welcome those credible people with open arms and treat them with respect and dignity. You are treated accordingly.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2023, 06:01:59 PM »
Gang. Obviously I haven't typed on here about this guy for ages. I understand I was repeating the same stuff over and over. You'll notice the carriage horses are now done. Nothing accomplished. All veiled threats are just that. Threats. Nobody will do business  him. So Now it's back to a personal vendetta. It makes him feel important and that's good for him. Everyone has their axes to grind. Mike was thrown out of Goshen because like in life with his kids etc, he couldn't take care of his responsibilities. Now apparently mark ford is jammed up. He can come on YouTube and say "I did this" just to needle mark.  That's fine if it makes him happy. But it doesn't changed that he walked out on his kids and left them high and dry.  They block him and like the rest of his family, want absolutely nothing to do with him. None of this changes. So he will pretend to mean something with videos and it makes him happy. Yelling at trainers over a fence. Yep....let's do business with this loser. But again good for him. People need to feel part of something or have an identity. He's tried father and failed.  He's tried husband and failed. He's tried trainer and failed. He's tried Uncle, Cousin, you name it and failed at everything. So with this, he has some sort of identity and he has a means of shouting it to the public to try to feel important. There is nothing more to this. Whatever Mark did if he's in trouble, eat shit. He dug his own grave. But as far as Mike is concerned, if it makes him feel important, let him enjoy himself because he has failed at literally everything else he has tried to do. And if he hadn't, then he would have a family, a home, a pension, or maybe even $20 in his pocket. Everyone has their choices in life and this is what he has chosen so God bless it doesn't change what you are though.
Shameful really! Why bother having a family…

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2023, 08:28:01 PM »
Here are my sentiments.

I had a beautiful home in Ga that was a last bastion in Fulton County GA that did not allow building on it.. I had 2.5 acres and a nice little creek at the back of the property. No need for flood insurance.

Well up creek the builders came in and re-routed the stream. My beautiful little creek became a raging river after 3 inches of rain thanks to the mother fucking builders.

My backyard and first floor were destroyed. I made enough noise that my town quietly took care of the damage. You know the squeaky wheel theory.

What I lost is when I sold the property I was now in a flood zone. There goes my property value. I have no sympathy for this scumbag. Time to throw the book at these guys.
I can sympathize with you, but you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. Mark bought land some of which was nothing but a mosquito infected swamp and clean the property up and created a jewel in the desert.

Maybe you should take a ride up to his farm and you’ll clearly see that there are no raging rivers just beautiful ponds and streams. When he rerouted the  water ways was to improve the property and drain a mosquito infested swamp.

To summarize he made something out of nothing. 

Passion

• NW-1
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2023, 09:21:24 PM »
I can sympathize with you, but you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. Mark bought land some of which was nothing but a mosquito infected swamp and clean the property up and created a jewel in the desert.

Maybe you should take a ride up to his farm and you’ll clearly see that there are no raging rivers just beautiful ponds and streams. When he rerouted the  water ways was to improve the property and drain a mosquito infested swamp.

🤣🤣  a jewel in the desert? Hardly.
 Is your name Diane? I can’t imagine anyone saying that if they weren’t sucking mark ford off themselves.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2023, 09:36:44 PM »

Tough to sell. Everyone that ignores epa rules pedals this type of spin.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2023, 09:56:33 PM »
🤣🤣  a jewel in the desert? Hardly.
 Is your name Diane? I can’t imagine anyone saying that if they weren’t sucking mark ford off themselves.
Congratulations on you third post. Classy....I think we have another Obama supporter on our hands. Go get your booster shot like a good little girl.

Balmoral buzz

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2023, 10:30:56 PM »
Does it mean now that SCM can never own any kind of horse for how long?
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2023, 10:56:08 PM »
Does it mean now that SCM can never own any kind of horse for how long?
I doubt it ……He blew all his money taking the train to New York to sniff Adita’s ass.

Assassinator

• NW-1
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2023, 12:29:16 AM »
The circle jerk crew is back together again...oh by the way did you know SCM kids do t like him..oh that's right it's been put here 47 fucking times...I don't give a fuck what the guy does but he has done some good and it's turning out that things he was saying is true....what's funny is all  these guys who criticize him don't have an ounce of nerve he has to call people out and pick his life apart...I'll bet they are all saints smh. Here's to probably 2 more weeks of posts about Petrelli...oh did you know his kids don't like him lmao

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2023, 03:56:05 AM »
I have not watched MP videos so I have no idea what he’s saying but reading thru this thread , the bottom line is Mark is f**ked. No if, ands or buts about it. And to whomever said he will pay the $200k fine out of his back pocket, that may be true and what else is true is he will be filing bankruptcy, because he will have zero choice after he’s done paying for cleanup. He can file but bankruptcy or not in this situation he will still be ordered to pay.
This isn’t the Goshen city council he’s dealing with, the feds will get their money one way or another. And to say he is going to transfer the property to someone else?  Are you kidding?  He will not be transferring anything This is Ford’s baby’s and that’s who’s a** they will shred.  I have no dog in this fight so I could care less but I’m just telling you he is not getting out of this   The $200k fine is chump change compared to what it will cost him.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2023, 08:03:41 AM »
SCuM is still a deadbeat. But he is keeping us laughing. Paddock last night was all him and Ford.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1OHrct0uoB8&si=wewWi9zKWwSixFmS
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2023, 08:59:46 AM »
SCuM is still a deadbeat. But he is keeping us laughing. Paddock last night was all him and Ford.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1OHrct0uoB8&si=wewWi9zKWwSixFmS
😂😂

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2023, 09:01:05 AM »
The circle jerk crew is back together again...oh by the way did you know SCM kids do t like him..oh that's right it's been put here 47 fucking times...I don't give a fuck what the guy does but he has done some good and it's turning out that things he was saying is true....what's funny is all  these guys who criticize him don't have an ounce of nerve he has to call people out and pick his life apart...I'll bet they are all saints smh. Here's to probably 2 more weeks of posts about Petrelli...oh did you know his kids don't like him lmao
May I add you forgot to mention this whole thing started when SCM stall application was denied at the Ford training center!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal