Author Topic: Classic New York Racing Part Two featuring Tarport Hap and Silk Stockings  (Read 42270 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Classic New York Racing Part Two featuring Tarport Hap and Silk Stockings
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2023, 05:10:36 PM »
One reason maybe that there are more big races for just mares now then there was years ago.
I know that is why at SP. Park Misty Raquel had to race in the FFA against Rambling Willie. There just wasn't many FFAs for mares.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Classic New York Racing Part Two featuring Tarport Hap and Silk Stockings
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2023, 06:11:56 PM »
Definitely a large part of it.  The last race of the year for a while now is the TVG and if the mares didn't have their own maybe someone like Shartin would have tried.

mikeyo

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 14
Re: Classic New York Racing Part Two featuring Tarport Hap and Silk Stockings
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2023, 08:55:24 PM »
One reason maybe that there are more big races for just mares now then there was years ago.
I know that is why at SP. Park Misty Raquel had to race in the FFA against Rambling Willie. There just wasn't many FFAs for mares.

That's true. Handle With Care raced in FFA events. More often than not, she beat the boys. I remember one race in
particular, against Young Quinn, where she won at 1 1/4 miles. (YR or RR)

April's Skipper won a couple of legs of the Presidential FFA Series. (BigM)

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Re: Classic New York Racing Part Two featuring Tarport Hap and Silk Stockings
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2023, 01:51:52 PM »
Handle With Care

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Classic New York Racing Part Two featuring Tarport Hap and Silk Stockings
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2023, 02:06:04 PM »
Definitely a large part of it.  The last race of the year for a while now is the TVG and if the mares didn't have their own maybe someone like Shartin would have tried.

As much as it pains me to say this. I agree with The Thorn on this one. I feel so dirty now...
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Main event coming up at Mohawk  tmbz1
    Today at 10:04:26 PM
  • rainman2: I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days!  I know I'm not to blame!  i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
    Today at 09:50:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
    Today at 09:38:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Abd
    Today at 09:37:59 PM
  • Trigger: Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon  ngc3  fucking menatlly ill jerkoff  ngc3  Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote  ngc3
    Today at 09:23:08 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal