Author Topic: Burke to launch a Missile at BULLDOG's world record  (Read 5227 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Burke to launch a Missile at BULLDOG's world record
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2023, 04:41:14 PM »
I love all the coulda, woulda, shoulda, couch potato, Monday morning quarterback World Class drivers on here who tie themselves up in knots explaining why a dead game and obviously knot sound solid racehorse gets beat in the last couple steps in 1.47 and continue to find 100 reasons why one of the top 5 drivers alive really isn't very good. It's for laughs

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2023, 08:46:27 AM »
Just watched it. Dead game Bythemyssal, but still he bounced the other way and got beat. Certainly not Bulldog material. Did you see that weird step Bythemissal put in top of the stretch. Game horse but there is something off there. Foot, shoulder? Hard to tell.
He bounced, Towtruck.
I"M SURE no one noticed, but Missal was sick in Post parade. I SAW along with other viewers that REALLY WATCH EVERYTHING going on ALL THE TiME that Missal leaked snots right out of his nose ON CAMERA! STILL ran his eyes out! Tattoo is incredible these last 6 starts for sure. Congrats to all involved,,
Wherever your going i came back already!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2023, 09:41:17 AM »
I wish I had you with me when I was training and gambling. Never met someone who knew a horse was sick by watching him in the Post Parade from the grandstand or paddock rail simply because he blew some snot several times. That said, he ran dead game as i pointed out. There is also something wrong, from what i can see left front. You could see him wince twice from pain, especially that moment at the top of the stretch. this much I am sure of.

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2023, 04:38:01 AM »
I wish I had you with me when I was training and gambling. Never met someone who knew a horse was sick by watching him in the Post Parade from the grandstand or paddock rail simply because he blew some snot several times. That said, he ran dead game as i pointed out. There is also something wrong, from what i can see left front. You could see him wince twice from pain, especially that moment at the top of the stretch. this much I am sure of.

Your knowledge of horses does you proud in your observations. I agree 100%.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2023, 06:29:57 AM »
Very kind words, ty! You and Gaagoots are among my top peeps on here.

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2023, 09:30:00 PM »
Well just like in humans, if snot is running out of your nose, i'm pretty sure your sick . No need to go see your doctor,,,,except for the meds.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2023, 09:32:59 PM »
Well just like in humans, if snot is running out of your nose, i'm pretty sure your sick . No need to go see your doctor,,,,except for the meds.
What about cokeheads? LOLOL you made a ridiculous prediction and now you are telling me from the rail you knew the horse was sick. just give it up. I'd be more concerned about his leg. Dead game horse though. if he was 100% - LOOKOUT!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2023, 09:34:46 PM »
What about cokeheads? LOLOL you made a ridiculous prediction and now you are telling me from the rail you knew the horse was sick. just give it up. I'd be more concerned about his leg. Dead game horse though. if he was 100% - LOOKOUT!
Hey listen buddy, i don't care what you believe! i hang with THEE BEST trotter cappers left on this planet! At least two of us saw the snot CLEARLY ON TV!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2023, 09:38:04 PM »
I TOUTED CHARLIE MAY @ $60 plus dollars! He went 47 at the PIG M. If i used Tattoo Artist for second, they would have handed over the keys! What i forgot you'll NEVER LEARN! My eyes do not lie!

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2023, 09:41:04 PM »
I gave out Confederate FOUR MONTHS AGO!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal