Author Topic: Let’s Play Ask SCM  (Read 2699 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Let’s Play Ask SCM
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2023, 03:14:29 PM »
You all ask why?? THIS is why. You think Mark wife and daughter likes this ZERO NOTHING LOSER talking about "someone inside the house passing information about Mark flipping out?" And "changing locks?" Ask Jason what he thinks about this half pint pussy taking about HIS personal life on here/YouTube. Listen this is a psychopath folks and hewill use any information given to him so fuck off you hypocrite gutter snipe. This is getting rock bottom. Mike you are a fuckkng loser. You're a joke. You're pathetic. You're even more of a pathetic excuse of a father and horseman. I wish nothing but the best for your daughter. It's not her fault she's been saddled with the likes of you. Thenone....let's just talk about this loser. Everyone knows he's a deadbeat dad. That's long established.  So focus on him
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 03:32:29 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2023, 04:54:27 PM »
Haku I bought this up months ago with this fucking loser spewing bullshit about Mark. I can’t imagine Kelly or Mark’s daughter reading this garbage about him.

What about some of Marks investors that have horses with him? How do you think they feel reading this of course Mike has nothing to lose, and only thinks of himself and not the consequences.

Spewing bullshit about lawsuits he knows nothing about since when have you become a litigation attorney Mike? What gives you the authority to get on YouTube and start bullshit about a lawsuit you know nothing about it’s all hearsay on the Internet and newspapers and then you add your bullshit touch to everything.

You really should be ashamed of yourself!

Peterbuilt

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2023, 05:02:14 PM »
It's. Fucking amazing that everyone you talk about is still together and scm is the only  the only one not welcome when it come to his family it don't add up your slipping we need another video psycho this is too much fun

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2023, 05:15:10 PM »
How many teeth?
Dear Mr. Shopping Cart Mike,

Please give a more precise response than "enough."

I have $100 on the under.

Peterbuilt

• NW-1
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2023, 05:23:18 PM »
Finally got a shout out from scm now
 I know what it's like to live rent free in this POS HEAD

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2023, 05:27:42 PM »
Gang this is scary. Almost so pathetic that it needs to be dropped. This is a sick/demented/evil man. People don't have such big families where nobody will even deal with him. I can't even imagine. He gives us a little glimpse, but this is astonishing. And it's him so it doesn't matter. He's meaningless. But it's time to cut him loose. It really is. This has crossed the "line" whatever that may be. But it's crossed. He needs a straight straight jacket

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2023, 05:55:19 PM »
I would like to know what ever happened with Canuck that crushed the horses skull with the butt end of an axe?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2023, 03:05:38 PM »
I would like to know what ever happened with Canuck that crushed the horses skull with the butt end of an axe?

How long does it take to fold a 16" Pizza Box?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2023, 03:49:17 PM »
Hopefully they strung him by his balls! Cocksucker is a human waste!

No doubt he’s a Obama/Biden supporter! POS

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2023, 03:52:05 PM »
Theses are the facts
Mikey boy has ruined every personal and professional relationship with his mouth.
He was fired from every job by starting fights with horseman and stealing from farm owners not to mention horrible work done.
As for goshen he was kicked out for yelling and threatening track employees.
And for every residence he always bartered work for rent and never held up to his end.
If not for his parents family would have been homeless.
He has never put his family first.
Or pay his bills
Just a loser!!!
There ya have it again folks! Wow just wow

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2023, 04:18:35 PM »
Why do you insist on kicking this dead horse?

Please let him ride off into the sunset!

We have heard all this 200 times!

Why not start your own forum, then you and your gang of old ladies can live in SCM world forever!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2023, 04:19:29 PM »
Why do you insist on kicking this dead horse?

Please let him ride off into the sunset!

We have heard all this 200 times!

Why not start your own forum, then you and your gang of old ladies can live in SCM world forever!

tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2023, 04:25:56 PM »
I don't understand y'all,  WHY do you give him the time of day? He is eating it up! Says he reads Plop for fun once a month yet he's posting up to 10 'responses ' a day so OBVIOUSLY he just loves the attention. The more he swears you can see he's getting angrier lol. He LOVES to tout himself. Here's what I know
1. He may be an idiot trying to claim all the credit for 'bringing it all to light(Finish Line). BUT , his Information is almost completely correct on the matter.
2. Y'all are acting as bad as him, especially bringing his daughter into....kids are off limits no matter how old they are!
3.hes a complete LIAR who claims he's not out to harm the carriage industry yet regularly posts videos specifically stating to shut it down!
4. He's delusional when he says HE can save the carriages and make it better,  yet he knows absolutely NOTHING about carriages. I personally don't think STBD should be hauling a carriage unless they are HUGE like our Sheepshead Bay was.
5. He's not wrong about the barn Conditions  in NYC, he's just a DICK about it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 04:28:50 PM by Pupparazzi »

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2023, 06:31:37 PM »
And WHY does this idiot keep saying I'm anonymous,  everyone including him knows exactly who I am.
Keep lying scm....what's done and said in the dark will surely come to light

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2023, 07:04:07 PM »
lol   well i don't know who you are...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal