Author Topic: Hey Gang  (Read 5180 times)

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Hey Gang
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2023, 07:32:45 AM »
Who is in who’s head ?
You guys watch all of his videos and post shit on here every day about him. 40 fucking threads about him.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2023, 10:30:33 AM »
We've been over this buddy. All to feed a massive inferiority complex. It made him feel some sort of power down there. Meanwhile he was just some loser with a lanyard. But for then it was like dealing a special needs kid. He shouts oj
I agree 1000%! He went down there like the big horse trainer know it all trying to impress Adita… like she didn’t know he was eyeing her up.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2023, 04:42:50 PM »
Haku, he was so obsessed with Mark Ford that he got drone footage!

He pissed off the carriage horse people to no end. He was like a barfly that you couldn’t get rid of they would see him coming and get all pissed off. He would go down there like he was a spokesman for the Humane Society, and all he did was piss everybody off. What about the video he made in the city he  looked like to be the courthouse steps people watching he was dressed up in aqua blue get up like a 1940 car salesman.

What have you done lately? Except paste your fat azz down in that chair and type on a keyboard!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2023, 07:41:33 PM »
What have you done lately? Except paste your fat azz down in that chair and type on a keyboard!
I have a feeling you’re one of those old hippies that voted for Biden and his cackling jaskass.

Seems like all your posts lately are just criticizing other posters.

You’re the cum shot your mom should’ve swallowed.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 07:44:54 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2023, 07:47:32 PM »
Who is in who’s head ?
You guys watch all of his videos and post shit on here every day about him. 40 fucking threads about him.
I can’t help it if we’re entertain by SCM running all the way down to the city to sniff Edita’s arse..

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2023, 09:19:19 PM »
I have a feeling you’re one of those old hippies that voted for Biden and his cackling jaskass.

Seems like all your posts lately are just criticizing other posters.

You’re the cum shot your mom should’ve swallowed.

Spoken like a true HOE! I bet you know all about swallowing cumshots!  11.bz

Oh yeah, Can you "cum" up with new material. That one is getting old!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 10:40:02 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2023, 03:52:49 AM »
Talk about obsessed?   Holy shit you guys are the ones obsessed with him. Who hell has the time to sit around and watch those videos then come on here and analyze them   You either have no life or someone in bed with Ford and his group either way doesn’t mean anything to me but this forum is full of threads about someone most haven’t heard of. I’d say if hes in your head that much, he’s winning. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2023, 12:26:25 PM »
Talk about obsessed?   Holy shit you guys are the ones obsessed with him. Who hell has the time to sit around and watch those videos then come on here and analyze them   You either have no life or someone in bed with Ford and his group either way doesn’t mean anything to me but this forum is full of threads about someone most haven’t heard of. I’d say if hes in your head that much, he’s winning.
I have time to watch his videos I also have time to come on here and read all these comments.

What’s your point? You’re obsessed with 1 to 5 shots running out of the money explaining to the old lady  you have no money blew it on the horses.
This happens to be pure entertainment for me.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2023, 02:53:26 AM »
I also come in here to be entertained but my point is a few of you are obsessed with this guy.  It’s the same few that can’t stop talking about him that has Meade him relevant. Most like myself had no clue who he was and never heard of him until they come on here and see 500 different post about him. So natuieveryime goes to watch to see who it is. 
Hell like him or not, he’s not afraid to show who he is and call out what seems to be a lot of true shit. Then some loser has to throw his daughter into all this. I’m sure everyone who blast him is perfect and has no skeletons in their closet. Bottom line is unless someone is scared of his mouth and his rants no one should give a shit what he’s saying. If he telling the truth I see why people would get cranky.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2023, 11:39:11 AM »
I also come in here to be entertained but my point is a few of you are obsessed with this guy.  It’s the same few that can’t stop talking about him that has Meade him relevant. Most like myself had no clue who he was and never heard of him until they come on here and see 500 different post about him. So natuieveryime goes to watch to see who it is. 
Hell like him or not, he’s not afraid to show who he is and call out what seems to be a lot of true shit. Then some loser has to throw his daughter into all this. I’m sure everyone who blast him is perfect and has no skeletons in their closet. Bottom line is unless someone is scared of his mouth and his rants no one should give a shit what he’s saying. If he telling the truth I see why people would get cranky.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? His daughter??? What about his countless videos were he's mentioned about Mark and Steve's familys? WHO THE FUCK IS SCARED OF HIS MOUTH 99% IS ALL BULLSHIT ANYWAY..
Just wondering did you vote for Obama and Biden?

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2023, 01:19:00 PM »
Well, that certainly generated a response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J37X4NAJimM

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2023, 01:44:16 PM »
And just an fyi. If you want more truth, Mike bothers his daughter with this shit. Because he is completely obsessed and engulfed with this need for attention. What does she care for a second what dopes on here type? She wouldn't have a clue about it unless her psychotic, unhinged loser father didn't call her about it.  Let's all agree here: no more about her or ANY people's kids unless they inject themselves. This is because she honestly doesn't want to even be bothered with her fathers horseplop obsession.  She has enough to plan for and work towards without him dragging her further down. So that's it. I personally think the deadbeats days are over on here and other places. So that's that. He is irrelevant in the world. Why continue to make him matter here. And leave the daughter out for the reasons I've stated.

WTF Hanover

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2023, 01:53:06 PM »
Who fucking cares ??  Go post replies on his You Tube videos instead of tying up a harness racing forum with this Kardashian like gossipy BS.

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2023, 02:29:23 PM »
Does Mickey realize how much of a loser he really sounds like.
I just listened to his last video saying why hasn’t mark ford or Ray approached him.
Because he’s an absolute zero a nothing just a bust out that runs around telling on successful people.
He’s not worth the time or energy.
How can a human live his life like this.
His son will never talk to him again.
He tries to get his s daughter to grab leftovers off tables so she can feed him from Buffalo Wild Wings where she works.
She asks him all the time to please stop doing this and get a job so he can support her and uncle Tommy doesn’t have to..
She is just so embarrassed he’s her father.
She tells him just stop.
Poor Jason Bartlett supports him for almost 10 yrs and he turned on him m.
His family will never speak to him again.
Just a wast of life
And could you only imagine what his grandfather a decorated navy man would think about this rat.
Just an embarrassment!!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 02:39:26 PM by Theone »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2023, 03:01:01 PM »
Does Mickey realize how much of a loser he really sounds like.
I just listened to his last video saying why hasn’t mark ford or Ray approached him.
Because he’s an absolute zero a nothing just a bust out that runs around telling on successful people.
He’s not worth the time or energy.
How can a human live his life like this.
His son will never talk to him again.
He tries to get his s daughter to grab leftovers off tables so she can feed him from Buffalo Wild Wings where she works.
She asks him all the time to please stop doing this and get a job so he can support her and uncle Tommy doesn’t have to..
She is just so embarrassed he’s her father.
She tells him just stop.
Poor Jason Bartlett supports him for almost 10 yrs and he turned on him m.
His family will never speak to him again.
Just a wast of life
And could you only imagine what his grandfather a decorated navy man would think about this rat.
Just an embarrassment!!!
WOW! Unbelievable!!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal