Author Topic: Did the Big M finally figure out how to get the true gamblers baack to the races  (Read 2182 times)

bello

• Elite
Forget about tossing little horses into a moving car. That didn't quite work

But now they got it the idea that will bring in gamblers by the thousands for sure. They expect the NJ turnpike to be a parking lot.  DRAG QUEEN NIGHT!

Whose going from plop

https://meadowlandsracetrack.ticketleap.com/meadowlands-racetrack-drag-queen-extravaganza/details

Rumor has it that all the Dylan Mulvaney bud lite cans that went unsold will be donated. Expiring soon.

I can't wait!  Can you???

Fuguzzi

• Elite
GOOD GOD, NO!  The toilet keeps flushing over and over.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
This will be the demise of the MEADOWLANDS RACE TRACK. This is a distinct and clear indication that Gural and his bitch Settlmoir, have crossed a line from racing to mere entertainment.  I hope like Bud Light learned, the Meadowlands learns from the same lesson. The problem is BUD LIGHT had market share. The Harness racing is a dyeing sport. The Meadowlands will be without a product to sell...Disgracefu l!!!! FUCK THE MEADOWLANDS. They can take the BIG M in the ass now.   
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 11:12:01 AM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

bello

• Elite
This will be the demise of the MEADOWLANDS RACE TRACK. This is a distinct and clear indication that Gural and his bitch Settlmoir, have crossed a line from racing to mere entertainment.  I hope like Bud Light learned, the Meadowlands learns from the same less. the problem is they dont have a high demand product anymore...Disgrac eful!!!! FUCK THE MEADOWLANDS. They can take the BIG M in the ass now.   

Soooo true. Did they not see what happened to Bud Lite. Difference being Bud is a public company whose shareholders and customers abandoned them.

Why would Gural do this? Doesn't he know his demographic will likely rebel to this?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
Soooo true. Did they not see what happened to Bud Lite. Difference being Bud is a public company whose shareholders and customers abandoned them.

Why would Gural do this? Doesn't he know his demographic will likely rebel to this?

In the words of one of my plop favorites, (London), they're probably double gaited.  ngc3
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 12:42:42 PM by Generation XYZ »

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Has Gural and his managers lost their minds? If I didn’t see the advertisement I would think this was just a made up story. Wrong! This will cause such blow back to Gural he won’t know what will hit him. What’s so crazy here is that the Big M has been known to have family friendly events. How do draw queens add to that reputation?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 11:58:23 AM by theokodjak26 »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
This SINGLE HANDILY will be the down hill slide for Gural and his team of misfits.

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
Rumor has it Brandon Bates will be in attendance.  ngc3

JL52

• Open / FFA
I didn’t know April Fool’s Day landed in September. This is truly incredible.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
Its moronic at best.

Brown jug

• Elite
oh boy!!!

bello

• Elite
Just announced, only geldings are allowed to race on the card. Looking to fill 13 races with Geldings only and 1 race for Ridglings  which will be the amateur race.

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
Word is they're letting RuPaul drive in an amateur race!
Back by popular demand!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Took a look at their ad and noticed these two things

"Following the show guests can meet and greet these lovely Queens!"    Sorry but FUCK NO!!! even if I had a horse in that night.

"All events subject to change. "   HOW ABOUT CANCELLING??

Brown jug

• Elite
just wondering
if i have a gelding and he or i says he feels like identifying as a female can he race in the fillies and mare race on saturday nov 11

seems about right

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal