Author Topic: Twin B Joe Monster  (Read 5228 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Twin B Joe Monster
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 04:51:26 PM »
What a ridiculous position. You can say the same thing about every driver in history. Just admit you don't like him and quit harping about your meaningless" formulas".
! I have stated clearly that I do not like him. 2 Many of his supporters have questioned his results and tactics through out the year 3. Yannick takes a lot of heat on here and he is more talented than Dunn 4 Purses thru slot revenue are bloated as compared to pre slot. If I claimed a horse for  33k in my day, I raced for around $13,000. In Ny currently, I know of horses who have been purchased or imported for 30 to 40k and they are in Opens racing for as much as there original price. $ to address tghe Andy <McCarthy thing - I believe Todd has a greater upside and future.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
  • Sweet: It was not nice knowing you wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:45 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 01:21:59 PM
  • Sweet: 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag
    Today at 01:03:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal