Author Topic: CONFEDERATE!! The saga continues...  (Read 7069 times)

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
Re: CONFEDERATE!! The saga continues...
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2023, 11:36:17 AM »
There are races at The Red Mile, Hoosier, & the Meadowlands. Hopefully the big two will clash in many of them. I hope for good/exciting races. It's Confederate's division to lose in my opinion. Its My Show could take it away with a Breeder's Crown & another stakes win.
When the game was successful the best race on all tracks. The slot money & rich Sire Stakes provide more opportunities. The thoroughbreds are the same. There are many different paths taken up to the Kentucky Derby.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2023, 11:43:36 AM »
A voice of reason chimes in.,  TY tmbz1

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2023, 02:58:58 PM »
Yeah, the 53.3 half and Dexter jumping the gun with Seven Colors didn't set up and help IMS just get up in the Jug final. OK, Got it   Linda and IMS are great and Brett and Confederate suck. I wanna see IMS , the gelding hold off, Confederate the stallion, when he kicks it into overdrive, if they ever look each other square in the eye last 1/8th. Not gonna happen. The NA Cup was NOT an example of that. These two have never truly duked it out. Hope we get to see that.
Wasn’t and example, it was the perfect example, Confederate got the same trip in the NA cup that IMS got in both heats of the jug. Confederate didn’t get by IMS in cup but with a perfect cover trip following IMS. In the Jug IMS won both heats. So exactly what trip do you wan Confederate to get.
Linda said she asked Mr.Young to geld ImS because she stated I can’t be this wrong about him. Pretty good decision.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2023, 03:18:27 PM »
Wasn’t and example, it was the perfect example, Confederate got the same trip in the NA cup that IMS got in both heats of the jug. Confederate didn’t get by IMS in cup but with a perfect cover trip following IMS. In the Jug IMS won both heats. So exactly what trip do you wan Confederate to get.
Linda said she asked Mr.Young to geld ImS because she stated I can’t be this wrong about him. Pretty good decision.
[/quote    IMS did not win both heats of the The Jug. He lost his elimination to Ken Hanover.  In the Cup Confederate is nowhere near IMS who is on the lead most of the race while Confederate is 3rd over in a dead flow. Am I reading your post wrong or are you drunk?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2023, 03:38:57 PM »
Stupid of me I meant to say he (IMS) lost to Cannibal in his elimination  Was flustered when you said "IMS won both his heats in the Jug"

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2023, 03:48:16 PM »
Stupid of me I meant to say he (IMS) lost to Cannibal in his elimination  Was flustered when you said "IMS won both his heats in the Jug"
My over sight, that IMS didn’t win the first heat after that big 2nd 1/4.
My point to your point is Confederate had his opportunity to beat IMS with a perfect drafting trip and could not get by the tucked up off upfront gelding.
And I will say this , when the opportunity happens again the off up front gelding will prevail

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2023, 04:20:22 PM »

Retarded take on the NA Cup. Timmy waited behind dead cover too long and didn’t get out in time. Confederate ran out of race track, it’s my show didn’t hold him off.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2023, 05:37:32 PM »
I don’t care who got what trip in what race all I know is the fastest pacing horse ever dodged a million dollar race (and a horse that beat him) in a short field for $400,000. 
So… if things stand as they do now, his get will not be eligible to race in the Meadowlands pace but would be eligible to race in the race he dodged… strange world. 

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2023, 06:02:53 PM »
Lbj has no bearing on horse worth

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2023, 06:18:28 PM »
Retarded take on the NA Cup. Timmy waited behind dead cover too long and didn’t get out in time. Confederate ran out of race track, it’s my show didn’t hold him off.
Dead cover ass jack, he had the whole stretch to get by IMS and he did not. If he’s as billed he would have beat IMS. Confederate was 3 off turning for home
That’s plenty of real state to win.
Here’s another numb nuts. He got beat same way as a 2 yr older n the BC. When he has to chase down horses without stable mates yielding his 0 for 2.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2023, 06:45:14 PM »
This is absolutely the best take on what happened.  Two steps past the wire and Confederate was ahead.  Timmy waited one second too long to move him and more importantly the horse thought he won as he did pass IMS. He doesn't know the finish line was a couple feet earlier.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2023, 09:41:17 PM »
Timmy admitted he fucked up and a reliable source with ancellary ties to the Pelling stable told me that he told Bowden after the Cup "I wont get beat again with this horse this year" or something to that effect. Also, if you look carefully just as the two cruise under the wire , A camera angle almost from in front of Timmy clearly shows him rattle shake his head in defeat disgustedly and he mouths something clearly. Probably "Fuck" or "shit"
That was one of the best, dead game airborne rallies in defeat I have ever seen.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2023, 09:46:04 PM »
Yeah mouthed the same words when he got beat as 2 yr in the BC. Waited to long so so forth. Timmy will mouth those words again

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2023, 09:49:13 PM »
Lbj has no bearing on horse worth

Putting $500,000 on confederates card sure as hell does.  Not so much for the gelding.   

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2023, 10:06:20 PM »
Someone said something about Confederate being 3 lengths back top of the stretch and having all that stretch to work with. That is a lie. You can watch the replay. over and over and clearly see he is still 5-6 lengths back at 3/4s  I have screenshots i can share at the yellow and white pole he is still a solid 4 lengths off. 3 lengths at the 1/16 and boom the lead evaporates. Last quarter for Confederate was 26 flat if I am not mistaken. Official chart would hold the answer but i can not find it  can someone please   TY

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal