Author Topic: And NOW??  (Read 6374 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: And NOW??
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2023, 09:50:22 PM »
What reality are you living in!
Linda got a glacine positive. So did Burke, they blamed the shavings but 3 months before that they searched Jake Lemmon at Gaitway and found a injectable bottle of glacine along with a shock machine. That’s documented ny NJC.
Burke also got a High Bicarbonate at The Meadows which he did 15 days for. He also got a narcotic positive on a opioid as well, which he blamed the groom for pissing in the stall. News flash they tested the groom who and he was clean.
All on record with PA RC
Nifty was who got turned in by Norm Parker at the Meadows
First off, please don't tell me you think Nifty was tubing Ramsey Hanover without instructions from Brett. Ok then knowitall, after all your bullshit, is Brett Pelling a great trainer or a dirty one? 

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2023, 09:52:59 PM »

Keep the facts straight it was Steve Elliot’s barn. Jake worked for him. Search was due to an Oneprazole positive on a horse with Steve listed as trainer
Facts are straight Jake was listed trainer and what does who’s barn the bottle of Glacine that was found 3 months or so before it was supposedly found in shavings.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2023, 09:57:31 PM »
Facts are straight Jake was listed trainer and what does who’s barn the bottle of Glacine that was found 3 months or so before it was supposedly found in shavings.
Then why was Jake’s suspension over turned but not Steve’s. Steve all shows the positive that caused the search not Jake. Please don’t crucify me for what my boss has on his office

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2023, 10:00:17 PM »
First off, please don't tell me you think Nifty was tubing Ramsey Hanover without instructions from Brett. Ok then knowitall, after all your bullshit, is Brett Pelling a great trainer or a dirty one?
Not saying am a know it all , Brett wasn’t there that day so only he and Niffy know. 2 ndly ass jack, how many positive does a trainer need to be considered dirty , wether it’s from contaminated shavings,LOL, groom addict pissing stall, or horse eating 10 lbs of bananas blowing up bicarb. So how are you calling a trainer dirty, because he claimed a horse from you and made you a profit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 10:04:29 PM by White Rabbit »

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2023, 10:02:36 PM »
Then why was Jake’s suspension over turned but not Steve’s. Steve all shows the positive that caused the search not Jake. Please don’t crucify me for what my boss has on his office
The point is glacine was found in injectable form before the had the positives and blamed bad shavings. Who gives a shit who s barn it was found in

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2023, 10:37:46 PM »
BTW.  He wasn’t deported. When you get deported you don’t come back in a couple years. He got hit hard financially when the Brooks empire imploded. Was offered a very lucrative deal to be a private trainer for a very wealthy owner down under. Turned out they were even more nuts than Brooks.
The word was around the backstretch he was deported. he was gone 11 years and according to an interview I saw online got involved brokering Chinese school buses into Australia. His words, not mine. You can find the interview easily online.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2023, 10:41:21 PM »
Not saying am a know it all , Brett wasn’t there that day so only he and Niffy know. 2 ndly ass jack, how many positive does a trainer need to be considered dirty , wether it’s from contaminated shavings,LOL, groom addict pissing stall, or horse eating 10 lbs of bananas blowing up bicarb. So how are you calling a trainer dirty, because he claimed a horse from you and made you a profit.
You're not a knowitall. LOL. Your posts are everywhere telling everyone how wrong they are. Please show me where I said Brett was dirty jackass. All I did was present actual facts.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2023, 10:49:59 PM »
Is Brett Pelling a great trainer or a trainer with great results? Great trainers don't get caught with phamaceutical injectables. Brett did in 1988. Great trainers don't get caught tubling a horse in the receiving barn before a race. Brett did in 1992. Great trainers don't come up positive for morphine. The Panderosa did in 1999. Great trainers have champion pacers and trotters. Haughton did. Dancer did. Burgess did. Burke did. McIntosh did. Hell, Toscano and Schnittker did. Brett hasn't. Maybe these are reasons why he isn't in the HOF.
Definitely not a trot guy. Just the greatest trainer of pacers ever. His list of World Champipons, major races won and Meadowlands training titles/career earnings is staggering.He is 8th all time AFTER missing a decade. Shoulda been in the HOF over a decade ago but the powers that be will fuck him until he dies just like Columbus has done to Tony Morgan.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2023, 10:53:47 PM »
I don’t know what Dancer or Haughton do or didn’t do. But always remember when they were kings.  Testing was like looking for a bowling ball in the ocean. Now it is like looking for a bowling ball in a 5 gallon bucket
They didn't have designer drugs like they have now. Hell, when I got in the business, if your horses knee got infected, you bandaged it with maggots. I know a trainer that keeps 2 retired horses in his barn and every week he pulls a liter of blood out of them and freezes it. When one of his actual racehorses is in a big race or if he wants to make a score gambling, they thaw a couple of liters and IV it into the horse racing. Blood doping 101. Unless you get caught in the act, there is no way to detect but trust me, it makes a difference. I am not saying they win all the time but they do better than average.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2023, 11:05:46 PM »
They didn't have designer drugs like they have now. Hell, when I got in the business, if your horses knee got infected, you bandaged it with maggots. I know a trainer that keeps 2 retired horses in his barn and every week he pulls a liter of blood out of them and freezes it. When one of his actual racehorses is in a big race or if he wants to make a score gambling, they thaw a couple of liters and IV it into the horse racing. Blood doping 101. Unless you get caught in the act, there is no way to detect but trust me, it makes a difference. I am not saying they win all the time but they do better than average.
Blood packing or blood doping as you call it started over 40 years ago when a human doctor named Henry Kamen from NY introduced the idea to the world of equine athletes. he had a friend who was an anesthiologist, horse owner and heavy T-bred gambler. He was also a savant. I personally watched the guy trace his finger up and down a DRF page by page very quickly. Whole paper in under a minute. Then you could open to any page, any horse and ask him the most minute detail and he would instantly recite the detail back to you accurately. I never saw anything like that. The human brain operating in a way we can't even begin to fathom.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2023, 11:09:22 PM »
Blood packing or blood doping as you call it started over 40 years ago when a human doctor named Henry Kamen from NY introduced the idea to the world of equine athletes. he had a friend who was an anesthiologist, horse owner and heavy T-bred gambler. He was also a savant. I personally watched the guy trace his finger up and down a DRF page by page very quickly. Whole paper in under a minute. Then you could open to any page, any horse and ask him the most minute detail and he would instantly recite the detail back to you accurately. I never saw anything like that. The human brain operating in a way we can't even begin to fathom.
I can't remember what I ate for dinner.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2023, 11:11:11 PM »
I can't remember what I ate for dinner.
You seem to have a great memory for past details and store of info. Just thought you might find this interesting.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2023, 11:14:00 PM »
Ur full of shit . Ask any vet unless a horse is typed n screen they can only get blood transfusions from a no match once in their life or they will have a serve reaction .That comes from stacks n stacks of veterinary journals. For $2.00 u can get a library card and educate yourself.
You sound like ,  with all the Fuck Pelling talk, clearly he embarrassed you in the business at some point. And all the designer drug use nowadays, cause they just had hay oats back in the day , you sound like someone who got broke
and run out of the game to a new career.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2023, 11:20:22 PM »
You seem to have a great memory for past details and store of info. Just thought you might find this interesting.
I sure did. It actually reminded me of this kid I went to high school with. He was a total burnout. Stoned every day. He would sit in the back of the English and Civics classes that I was also in  and space out. Yet, the dude ended up as salutatorian and scored something like a 1480 on the SAT's. It was fucking weird.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2023, 11:20:52 PM »
Ur full of shit . Ask any vet unless a horse is typed n screen they can only get blood transfusions from a no match once in their life or they will have a serve reaction .That comes from stacks n stacks of veterinary journals. For $2.00 u can get a library card and educate yourself.
You sound like ,  with all the Fuck Pelling talk, clearly he embarrassed you in the business at some point. And all the designer drug use nowadays, cause they just had hay oats back in the day , you sound like someone who got broke
and run out of the game to a new career.
If you are talking to me, I have no idea what you are ranting about. I simply said, this guy I knew, Dr Henry Kamen, who lurked around NYRA with a friend tried pushing this idea of blood packing. I never said I used it or endorsed it. i know all about the dangers involved and how it is impractical to say the least. If you are responding to Mike Campbell, that's a different story. Hard to follow the thread.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal