Author Topic: Time has come admin to launch Fuguzzi!  (Read 8514 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Time has come admin to launch Fuguzzi!
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2023, 03:01:21 PM »
Do you remember Brill used a Hungarian trainer around 84 or so George Geigl?
You are correct. George Geigl. WOW!! A name that totally escaped me till you brought it up.

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2023, 07:08:35 PM »
Benny was a great guy couldn't train a dog to bark. Iam pretty sure he trained for Carmine at one time. The only reason he was in the horse business was Carmine and Norman and his real job was hanging sheetrock.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2023, 07:12:38 PM »
 tmbz1 ;D

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2023, 11:51:22 PM »
How many more topics is this old goat going to run right off the rails? The administration guy put up a question and this clueless goof is talking about some obscure schnook from 50 years ago.
Enough is enough; the guy can't focus on reality  11.wp 11.wp

Balmoral buzz

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2023, 11:55:01 PM »
Come on man Fugman is a good guy and great horseplopper. Has tons of experience and always offers good perspective from then and now times in harness racing. I can relate to him. Just saying.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2023, 11:56:06 PM »
How many more topics is this old goat going to run right off the rails? The administration guy put up a question and this clueless goof is talking about some obscure schnook from 50 years ago.
Enough is enough; the guy can't focus on reality  11.wp 11.wp
LOL

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2023, 12:58:57 AM »
Why don't you read clearly  It was Remington who brought up Hughy Bell   Not me   So we kidded each other going back and forth into antiquity. If i choose to stay on the site is up to me. there are some good people on here, I enjoy talking to daily, but it is really becoming a drag thanks to  a handful of people. It's like there are 4 or 5 guys on here in desperate need of a blowjob...

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2023, 01:25:03 AM »
Why don't you read clearly  It was Remington who brought up Hughy Bell   Not me   So we kidded each other going back and forth into antiquity. If i choose to stay on the site is up to me. there are some good people on here, I enjoy talking to daily, but it is really becoming a drag thanks to  a handful of people. It's like there are 4 or 5 guys on here in desperate need of a blowjob...
I don't know of anyone that wants to get a blowjob from someone named Fuguzzi.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2023, 01:59:49 AM »
Stupid old man should be sent to Bellvue on a 5150 hold. It's 1 thing to be a lifetime $1 exacta box player but this guy don't add shit to this awesome site. If we gotta read his bullshit nonsense old man drivel another day it might cost 100s of loyal readers + guys who want fun not crackpot mumbo jumbo. Just sayin
Looks like this Plopper did about as well as Jim Jordan and his opinions. Have a good night yr paddock

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2023, 03:29:08 AM »

Fug...IGNORE the aXXholes!! You are genuine and while I am about 20 years your senior we DID cross paths over time and you add a lot of substance with both your current, informed observations and your remembrances of what happened in the 90's, 90's etc.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2023, 09:51:59 AM »
TY Slew, not sure i am a "genius, but I appreciate your words. I have fun and smile 95% percent of the time on here, but there a handful who wanna jump on every word i say like I am an idiot or it' heresy. I do say some controversial things, BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THEM. I also want to hear what normal, intelligent people with a trove of experiences of their own have to say. Take Clint, my feelings about him are VERY WELL documented and I get the fact that some people will be like "OMG what a jerk, Fuguzzi, Is. Clint had Niatross. Blah, blah, blah.......But consider, Herve who was a very good natured man, said reflecting on Clint's career, "clint didn'y make Niatross, Niatross made him" and I feel the same way. I love the back and forth on here, but the angry people and name callers have to be IGNORED ;D

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2023, 01:24:59 PM »
That’s where your ass shows. Is someone else would have had Niatross he just might not have been. Maybe training down as a baby he came up sore and Clint backed off on him. There’s a lot of decision trainers make that effect a horse career before they ever hit the track, don’t have to tell you cause am sure you knew that. End result which know can dispute is Niatross was the greatest horse to ever look thru a bridle .
Sure he got his blood pulled at midnight too.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2023, 01:30:42 PM »
Or how bout the topic..'Most overrated catch driver'..He has 15 posts[of 37] ..the last talking about a horse...Right off the rails

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2023, 03:17:30 PM »
That’s where your ass shows. Is someone else would have had Niatross he just might not have been. Maybe training down as a baby he came up sore and Clint backed off on him. There’s a lot of decision trainers make that effect a horse career before they ever hit the track, don’t have to tell you cause am sure you knew that. End result which know can dispute is Niatross was the greatest horse to ever look thru a bridle .
Sure he got his blood pulled at midnight too.
Correct

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2023, 03:40:15 PM »
Fug, is a good man, and has a lot of first hand knowledge and remembrances of somethings forgotten. Personally I enjoy his take on all subjects harness racing, and will defend the position he adds to this quorum.

There's a contributor that is way more of course than The Fugi. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal