Author Topic: Horse killers  (Read 16098 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2023, 04:30:41 PM »
so true the named matched his actions .. 😂
You can't make this shit up.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2023, 06:38:08 PM »
I wasn't referring to Chansky
Yeah, I figured that out as soon as I posted it, but I must be dumb, I cant figure out who you guys are talking about   my apologies to Richard Chansky

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2023, 07:13:29 PM »
I read the link like 10 times   I recognize the harness names but still cant figure out who you two are talking about   I guess i am dumb as some people say

Open bridle

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 435
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2023, 08:02:11 PM »
Bullshit! I don't. I don't even like to see pushing 2 year olds past 3 or 4 starts their first year.
I agree. My 2 yo seaside was having some issues so I told my trainer to kick him out after 5 starts. I scratch my head when I see some of Nick Clegg's 2 yo's going into the fair championships at Northfield Sat. with 24/26 starts already.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2023, 08:13:36 PM »
Wasn't this the method Buddy Jacobson and that whole swindle involving the Brachs candy heiress used out in Chicago?   You know that sometimes I am reluctant to mention names on here but I will say this, a nice mid level claimer of mine who was as honest as the day is long and a good gambling horse, met that fate long after I had him at the hands of TONY BUFFALINO after the horse had benn claimed by "everybody"  Made me sick to hear that then and I still wince thinking about it.. I had heard they were putting vinyl bags over there heads as well as electrocuting them through their anus. Sick shit

Yes that was show horses, Also involved was George Lindemann, The heir to Centel Cellular back in the day. Rich Kid gone rouge.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2023, 08:38:48 PM »
Very big name in the past in the hunter/jumper world in North Salem NY  You are accurate again

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2023, 08:40:48 PM »
Very big name in the past in the hunter/jumper world in North Salem NY  You are accurate again

Lindemann was and still is a piece of work.  Of resent years he was some how involved with stolen art work or artifacts.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2023, 08:41:34 PM »
I was actually referring to the old man  I knew his daughter Sloan   It was the son as you said who got involved with the horse killings

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2023, 08:43:25 PM »
I was actually referring to the old man  I knew his daughter Sloan   It was the son as you said who got involved with the horse killings

Yeah Jr. is who I'm speaking of. If the right was easier he still does things the wrong way every time. I think he did about a 3 year stint cut short.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2023, 08:45:36 PM »
I was actually referring to the old man  I knew his daughter Sloan   It was the son as you said who got involved with the horse killings

Sloan got hotter with age.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2023, 08:47:01 PM »
Sloan got hotter with age.
I will trust you  its been many years

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2023, 08:49:12 PM »
I will trust you  its been many years

 They all migrated to Florida.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2023, 08:53:16 PM »
Now I am confused. Are you guys referring to Mike? Hope I am wrong
You're not as dumb as you think you are

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2023, 08:59:53 PM »
Oh what the Hell, so you are saying the young Mike, not the father who obviously never trained and drove, I always knew his trainer to be his cousin john Ross. Always seemed like good guys to me. I don't get the irony of the name reference u guys were making, but ty for the "clarification"  I guess tmbz1

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Horse killers
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2023, 09:01:03 PM »
And both judges now??

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal