Author Topic: Big Z Farm  (Read 4209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1668
Big Z Farm
« on: October 12, 2023, 01:42:27 PM »
The Meadows just announced they are not taking any entries from Big Z Farm in NJ.
Who trains there?
 :) 91.jzail 91.jzail

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Big Z Farm
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 01:47:35 PM »
Well we all know whose it is or was.  I heard something about BigZ   Thought it involved a female but I can't remember right now

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Big Z Farm
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 01:50:28 PM »
I don't know who but this is the reason

"Manalapan, NJ — There has been a reported positive case of EHV at Big Z Farm in Montague, N.J.

Please monitor your horses closely, especially for fever or respiratory issues. It is important that you take temperatures twice a day and notify your veterinarian of any concerns you may have."

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1668
Re: Big Z Farm
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 02:19:16 PM »
I don't know who but this is the reason

"Manalapan, NJ — There has been a reported positive case of EHV at Big Z Farm in Montague, N.J.

Please monitor your horses closely, especially for fever or respiratory issues. It is important that you take temperatures twice a day and notify your veterinarian of any concerns you may have."

Thanks-Quarantine is the reason

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Big Z Farm
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 02:45:47 PM »
I don't know who but this is the reason

"Manalapan, NJ — There has been a reported positive case of EHV at Big Z Farm in Montague, N.J.

Please monitor your horses closely, especially for fever or respiratory issues. It is important that you take temperatures twice a day and notify your veterinarian of any concerns you may have."
Ugh.  Yeah I think it affected a barn with a female trainer. My vet friend asked If I had heard.. Seems like that virus hits Jersey often.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Big Z Farm
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 06:28:47 PM »
I know a few guys from there have put in stall applications at Mark Ford training center but there are very few stalls available.

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: Big Z Farm
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2023, 06:40:48 PM »
I know a few guys from there have put in stall applications at Mark Ford training center but there are very few stalls available.
Great facility and Ford really helps those stabled there out

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal