Author Topic: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's  (Read 8788 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2023, 08:17:08 PM »
Stanel Dancer wins a stake race at The Meadows.
Jody (the girl friend) gets in the picture.
Stanley is still married to Rachel at the time.
Back in the paddock Stanley calls up the photographer.
Tells him to bill the NJ. office for six pictures, but be sure NO pictures get in any magazines. Stanley then tells him not to print the pictures till he calls to let him know when he will be back in town.
Stanley never called for the pictures.
Stanley and Jody were latered married.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 08:19:27 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2023, 08:26:16 PM »
She was a ex stripper who did her thing at Chicago Tracks. 

Baseball had their share of those types too the most recent ...

"Julia Rose became famous after she flashed her breasts during a baseball game at the 2019 World Series. This act was performed with fellow influencer Lauren Summer during the seventh inning of the game, and the moment went viral on multiple social media platforms at the time.

As a result of her actions, Julia Rose was suspended from all Major League Baseball stadiums and facilities indefinitely

My kind of chic.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2023, 08:40:52 PM »
My kind of chic.
Witch one?
Don't confuse the two.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2023, 08:46:41 PM »
Witch one?
Don't confuse the two.

Lauren Summer
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27305
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2023, 11:13:40 PM »
Joe Bellino owner of Pet Rock and Rock N Roll Heaven invited everyone into the winners circle.

I had a horse win at Plainridge a couple of weeks ago when I was up there.  I was chatting with 2 newbies/t-bred guys who were there for the day.  I answered any question they had.  I told them I owned a part of a horse racing.  The horse won and I asked them to join in the winner circle picture.  The 2 gentlemen were very thrilled that someone did this for them.  One of them actually bought the picture after the race.  Great PR for the sport and a great positive experience for everyone!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2023, 11:18:07 PM »
That was a great thing to do rainman2!

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2208
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2023, 11:53:01 PM »
by crowded winners circle, are you referring to:

1) A MAC's fractional ownership gangs
or
2) would you settle for more than one horse
https://d30hcxgw61ogpr.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/dead-heat-winners-circle.jpg

caddy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1476
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Those "crowded" Winner's photo's
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2023, 01:28:27 PM »

Baseball had their share of those types too the most recent ...

"Julia Rose became famous after she flashed her breasts during a baseball game at the 2019 World Series. This act was performed with fellow influencer Lauren Summer during the seventh inning of the game, and the moment went viral on multiple social media platforms at the time.

1 word  =  Morganna

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
  • Trigger: Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny  ngc3
    Today at 06:21:52 PM
  • JT: Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!! ngc3
    Today at 06:07:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal