Author Topic: Anthony Beaton  (Read 19217 times)

Ramone

• Top Claimer
Re: Anthony Beaton
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2023, 11:43:20 AM »
Beaton is a Maritimer so he won't be burdened by any feelings of guilt or remorse.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2023, 12:27:28 PM »
Prolly won’t see it on USTA either
It is up on USTA now.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2023, 12:33:45 PM »
It is up on USTA now.
Even that's a joke.  They just showed HRUs story and said "according to Harness Racing Update"

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2023, 01:32:06 PM »
Actually they did give a reason, they didn't say what horse but they said this.

“After receiving complaints, the AGCO’s ongoing inspection
revealed that Mr. Beaton engaged in conduct prejudicial to
the best interest of racing when he used repeated force that
caused injury to a horse, thereby compromising equine safety
and welfare.”
And what the heck does this mean? Conduct prejudicial…what happened did his horse try to mount a mare during the warmup? Or maybe Beaton tried to mount another horse. What a joke this reporting is.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2023, 01:39:11 PM »
If this alleged horrific act was witnessed, what's this say about the bystanders who watched and did nothing to stop it?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2023, 02:06:28 PM »
If this alleged horrific act was witnessed, what's this say about the bystanders who watched and did nothing to stop it?
If you rounded up 10,000 harness horsemen and started firing a shotgun at them, it would take you 20 minutes before you hit an honest one.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2023, 02:07:42 PM »
Names like FB CV MSL RD might call..possibly help out CC for awhile.

Is 'discipline plus' mostly a Canadian thing?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 02:10:12 PM by Jctoronto »

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2023, 02:15:19 PM »
Fortunately 2 of them recorded it and turned him into AGCO

Foalin at 4

• Open / FFA
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2023, 02:23:39 PM »
Look at Rick Dutrow.He over doped Big Brown out of the triple crown,spent 8yrs in jail and had a barn full of horses waiting for him the day he was released! He was back in the winner circle FIRST  start back. It peculiar that the sport of racings main component is the horse,but the horse is not the first thing that comes to mind when trying to get profits! SMH

Rick Dutrow was framed using planted evidence, ( Rick Dutrow framed, "report: Ex-steward alleges evidence was planted on Dutrow". Steven Lewandowski said Joel Leveson planted evidence. "WHISTLEBLOWER:STATE ACTOR FRAMED TRAINER RICK DUTROW", NYS GAMING commisson knew it all and covered it up as best they could. I watched Leveson switch a blood draw at Buffalo, thought I was seeing things, until the horse came up positive.   

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2023, 02:24:22 PM »
Fortunately 2 of them recorded it and turned him into AGCO

They deserve a medal but unfortunately they might fare worst of all.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2023, 02:34:57 PM »
Depending o how serious in nature of the incident he could be looking at an indictable offense and not just meted punishment by the regulators.

Too many people don't want to see their money spent subsidizing animal abuse.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2023, 02:59:10 PM »
Tell you a true funny story about dutrow who i followed.

A reporter asked a big time owner that was a bettor if he ever had inside information. The guy said some  trainers say ur horse should run real well but are vey unreliable. The only guy i trust he said when  my trainer tells me a horse is going to run real well is dick dutrow. Hes never been wrong.

I dont believe the Dutrow was framed bs. To me, just more of the groom pissed on the hay nonsense.Neither did the courts believe.  Dutrow would get lou pena hot with claims. Unbelievable what he could get a cheap claimer to accomplish after coming into his care. Plenty of high quality gassers over yrs on ny circuit. Dutrow and serey the best at it imho. Though barrera and the gas man were no slouches.

Beaton is no Dick Dutrow, lol. Just a another flunky. Is kind of amazing a full account of what caused the suspension hasnt come out. All the authorities that are supposed to be policing the sport do is cover up. The racing mags  are steamed shit - they need a relationship with the industry to survive. Doesnt Canada need this operation regardless of who the flunky is.

Dont f up if ur a nobody though; then they get serious. If this was a legitimate small time trainer they would be in deep. ngc3

Foalin at 4

• Open / FFA
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2023, 03:53:44 PM »
Tell you a true funny story about dutrow who i followed.

A reporter asked a big time owner that was a bettor if he ever had inside information. The guy said some  trainers say ur horse should run real well but are vey unreliable. The only guy i trust he said when  my trainer tells me a horse is going to run real well is dick dutrow. Hes never been wrong.

I dont believe the Dutrow was framed bs. To me, just more of the groom pissed on the hay nonsense.Neither did the courts believe.  Dutrow would get lou pena hot with claims. Unbelievable what he could get a cheap claimer to accomplish after coming into his care. Plenty of high quality gassers over yrs on ny circuit. Dutrow and serey the best at it imho. Though barrera and the gas man were no slouches.

Beaton is no Dick Dutrow, lol. Just a another flunky. Is kind of amazing a full account of what caused the suspension hasnt come out. All the authorities that are supposed to be policing the sport do is cover up. The racing mags  are steamed shit - they need a relationship with the industry to survive. Doesnt Canada need this operation regardless of who the flunky is.

Dont f up if ur a nobody though; then they get serious. If this was a legitimate small time trainer they would be in deep. ngc3

I can't help you if you don't believe the NYS steward whitleblowing the NYS investigator!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2023, 04:33:51 PM »
An inspector general questioned a horse racing official's fitness for his job. What happened next. https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/An-inspector-general-questioned-a-horse-racing-16826093.php

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2023, 01:24:22 PM »
Horses left his barn on friday..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: Incredible. Harness Racing survives off donations from the states. Breeds Standardbreds it trashes to kill pen. Then asks for more donations to save them. Can't make this shit up.
    July 02, 2024, 07:54:43 PM
  • M P: I can prove you're on welfare. You cannot prove I am, because I'm not. Now stand in line for your soup.
    July 02, 2024, 05:31:40 PM
  • Kole Hanover: MikeyP, does "harness welfare $" bother you, because you are on welfare yourself?
    July 02, 2024, 01:46:19 PM
  • M P: Gaagoots: "Mark is also not taking a salary from the USTA like the others"
    July 02, 2024, 04:57:14 AM
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal