Author Topic: Gary Messenger Trainer Monticello  (Read 3966 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: Gary Messenger Trainer Monticello
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2023, 11:44:28 PM »
The show with Jayne Kennedy is online as are Haughtons comments. Totally verifiable. Everything else I said is true.

check out 1980 Sports Illustrated article for details about all the acrimony . swindling and hate in that camp. Galbraith's wife would tell Finder to "rot in Hell" in the winners circles\. berger telling people her new found partner ( Guida ) was not a "nice man" and this was during the 2 year old season. the whole thing ended up in court where a judge gave the horse to Guida and Elsie got the biggest fucking of her life. a lot of the battle was over where he would stand. ps I admit i had the benefit sometimes of hearing stuff courtesy of pillow talk. (galbraith groom)

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2023, 11:46:38 PM »
Isn’t there a no “kiss and tell” policy on Plop?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2023, 11:49:46 PM »
I never mentioned Vicki's name once - oops.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2023, 11:52:46 PM »
The show with Jayne Kennedy is online as are Haughtons comments. Totally verifiable. Everything else I said is true.

check out 1980 Sports Illustrated article for details about all the acrimony . swindling and hate in that camp. Galbraith's wife would tell Finder to "rot in Hell" in the winners circles\. berger telling people her new found partner ( Guida ) was not a "nice man" and this was during the 2 year old season. the whole thing ended up in court where a judge gave the horse to Guida and Elsie got the biggest fucking of her life. a lot of the battle was over where he would stand. ps I admit i had the benefit sometimes of hearing stuff courtesy of pillow talk. (galbraith groom)
Once again, you are a mental case. All I ever posted was that Clint had a better racing career than Messenger. You couldn't negate that so all you did was whine like a little bitch about how he swindled Berger, uses hot paint, blows up shoulders and never took a shot in metro area. I'll take the 6 or so million more he made in purses and you can argue your irrelevant bullshit with someone else.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2023, 12:03:06 AM »
No, what you said was the fact that Clint earned more purse money than someone like Gary Messenger automatically means he was a better trainer . Cmon, Mike you made that point repeatedly. I disagree. I could list dozens of trainers who were better than Clint. Maybe EVEN YOU!

My grandmother coulda hooked up Niatross. He was generational, sound and healthy, except for one time. Low heart rate at rest, breathed like a Porsche. Sorry, but he was gonna be great for anybody.

I said Clint sucked and I would sooner give an overnight horse to Messenger and that set you off!  Here enjoy it again  CLINT SUCKED

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2023, 12:09:00 AM »
No, what you said was the fact that Clint earned more purse money than someone like Gary Messenger automatically means he was a better trainer . Cmon, Mike you made that point repeatedly. I disagree. I could list dozens of trainers who were better than Clint. Maybe EVEN YOU!

My grandmother coulda hooked up Niatross. He was generational, sound and healthy, except for one time. Low heart rate at rest, breathed like a Porsche. Sorry, but he was gonna be great for anybody.

I said Clint sucked and I would sooner give an overnight horse to Messenger and that set you off!  Here enjoy it again  CLINT SUCKED
Good old revisionist history. Read the posts. I responded to your asinine comment that Messenger is a better trainer than Clint ever was. Once again, you have some memory issues. You're actually creepy. Did Clint fuck your wife or something?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2023, 12:16:14 AM »
Agreed. Prolly a better trainer at this point than Clint ever was.
Did you write this or not jerkoff?

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2023, 12:19:06 AM »
Good old revisionist history. Read the posts. I responded to your asinine comment that Messenger is a better trainer than Clint ever was. Once again, you have some memory issues. You're actually creepy. Did Clint fuck your wife or something?
Only a total piece of garbage would write what you did about Fug’s wife. I don’t know if anyone over sees all your posts but I hope you get thrown off. And if you come back on a different name I am sure we will recognize you by your disgusting comments. I am asking all decent people on Plop to no longer respond in any fashion to Mike Campbell. Let his comments just hang out to rot as should he for writing what he did.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 12:21:32 AM by theokodjak26 »

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2023, 12:20:31 AM »
Thats right   and he would still be my choice as an owner over Clint

Gary wont die broke and lonely and worrying the "business forgot about him'

Clint did

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2023, 12:21:44 AM »
Only a total piece of garbage would write what you did about Fug’s wife. I don’t know if anyone overseas all your posts but I hope you get thrown off. And if you come back on a different name I am sure we will recognize you by your disgusting comments. I am asking all decent people on Plop to no longer respond in any fashion to Mike Campbell. Let his comments just hang out to rot as should he for writing what did.
BOO HOO

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2023, 12:24:41 AM »

Clint did
Where is the post that you deleted denying you ever wrote that Messenger was better than Clint ever was.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2023, 12:27:36 AM »
Only a total piece of garbage would write what you did about Fug’s wife. I don’t know if anyone over sees all your posts but I hope you get thrown off. And if you come back on a different name I am sure we will recognize you by your disgusting comments. I am asking all decent people on Plop to no longer respond in any fashion to Mike Campbell. Let his comments just hang out to rot as should he for writing what he did.
Ty Theo, but that stuff doesn't bother me.  Interesting that no one else is arguing the points i am making. I will sing to my death that there have been hundreds of trainers and drivers before an after Clint Galbraith who were better. The crew around Niatross never impressed me and never will and his treatment of the horse when he knew he was sick was wrong and unethical. Niatross was a fucking physical freak. The nearest thing we had to secretariat. Almost anybody living would have had very similar success with the horse. Imagine what he might have done with Haughton/Odonnell or Holloway/Campbell

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2023, 12:31:49 AM »
Where is the post that you deleted denying you ever wrote that Messenger was better than Clint ever was.
I deleted it because it didnt come out the way i wanted it to and I knew you would spin the context

Again Gary Messenger day in and day out could prolly out train Clint Galbraith especially with ordinary horses.  That's my opinion and it may seem crazy but i stand by it  the whole world can come at me with Niatross, Call for Rain and the HOF  I dont care Clint sucked!  Pre 1980 and post 1985 he was a sires stakes / batavia plodder

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2023, 12:34:53 AM »

Clint did
Clint is dead?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2023, 12:40:26 AM »
I apologize  i said "did" in my fury  i meant "will"   he is like near 90 and busted

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal