Author Topic: The Power and Reach of Plop!  (Read 3185 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
The Power and Reach of Plop!
« on: October 24, 2023, 08:56:51 AM »
So I'm watching my local OTB channel last night and they are talking about one of the middle races from Woodbine Mohawk.  Waples and Blowe are giving their selections.  Waples selects the favorite and then says something to the effect "I guess that makes me a, what was it, a chalk eating weasel".

Those were the exact words written by Plop member Bello yesterday when he wrote:

"Pocono Race 1   I cannot help being a chalk eating weasel when they toss me races like this."

Did anyone else catch this?

Babi

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
Re: The Power and Reach of Plop!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 09:10:15 AM »
Fact.
Guys and girls none of us have met in this industry have paid this site a visit or two.

Keep delivering good stuff..facts as often as possible. Stay off the racist shots. Not nec.

plop =
'For info-tainment purposes only'

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: The Power and Reach of Plop!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 10:11:17 AM »
That's super cool. Just hope no one quotes Petrelli "Ya'll are fucking horse killers and cowards"

MR.DALRAE

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 51736
Re: The Power and Reach of Plop!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 10:13:15 AM »
Sam McKee coined that phrase 2 decades ago ,,,and he wasn’t the first

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: The Power and Reach of Plop!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2023, 10:15:40 AM »
God Bless Sam McKee.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5073
Re: The Power and Reach of Plop!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2023, 10:27:25 AM »
I wish I could take credit for it. I don't know where I heard it before, but I know I did. It may have been Andy Serling. Pretty sure I can picture him saying it.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: The Power and Reach of Plop!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2023, 11:49:41 AM »
Ive heard the phrase chalk eating eating weasel for yrs.   Predates  internet.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1125
Re: The Power and Reach of Plop!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2023, 11:51:32 AM »
 It's true....I've been contacted by many industry participants via plop.  I've even had top drivers like Simon Allard ask to drive horses for me. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G & wiggles  ngc3 two stupid mother fuckers who allign with corrupt scum, horse druggers, animal abusers and killers, you think repeating jokes have anything to do with position and official business  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:10 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:46:50 AM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 10:44:24 AM
  • Trigger: I hope Wiggles Vulger, Sexual past here doesn't interfere with his holier than though exercise, make him less credible  :) [link]
    Today at 10:32:40 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: We read it, wiggles sent them! Now, I'll find out if it's troll or true. Win, Win.  ngc3 But still not on EAA??? Why???
    Today at 10:19:54 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles is putting a lien on plop if he doesn't get paid plus OT for his vast efforts  ngc3  That amounted to a failed  11.wj  Wiggles run with the puppies, see Mike in a couple years maybe he shows you a trick  ;D
    Today at 10:17:23 AM
  • wiggles44: That’s none of your concern Mike.  :)
    Today at 10:16:16 AM
  • Mrpick5: Mrpick5
    Today at 10:14:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal