Author Topic: Jenny Bon Bon, the non-trainer, in the crosshairs of HHU  (Read 15186 times)

Way to go

• Top Claimer
Re: Jenny Bon Bon, the non-trainer, in the crosshairs of HHU
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2023, 04:25:01 PM »
You are    aaaaaaaa   LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND............. ...........

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2023, 05:15:22 PM »
I'd love to know what made her give up the TV gigs. She is actually well spoken and attractive enough to look at. Also, I have to believe she would have eventually been offered national opportunities. Now, she is one step from being fiitted for an orange jumpsuit.
National opportunities? Look, I know the standards of excellence in harness racing are not much hite than a curb on my street. But, to say she is well spoken and attractive enough national work is quite insane. Have you seen what a national horse racing analyst or personality looks and sounds like.  Have you seen what NYRA and Kentucky racing puts on the air?

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2023, 05:27:33 PM »
Prepping for cameo for Paramount's new series: SKANKS OF NEW JERSEY' tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2023, 06:25:21 PM »
National opportunities? Look, I know the standards of excellence in harness racing are not much hite than a curb on my street. But, to say she is well spoken and attractive enough national work is quite insane. Have you seen what a national horse racing analyst or personality looks and sounds like.  Have you seen what NYRA and Kentucky racing puts on the air?
She used to do telecasts with Gary Siebel and Dave Brower, both of whom did national work. I thought she handled herself pretty well. The only insanity I possess is responding to a fuckface like yourself.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 06:36:55 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2023, 06:36:20 PM »
Oh there are 'National Opportunities' aplenty... Any street corner of any city of her choice, though better get a shave if she wants less than  [pardon the pun] bottom $$. 11.wp

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2023, 06:39:32 PM »
Oh there are 'National Opportunities' aplenty... Any street corner of any city of her choice, though better get a shave if she wants less than  [pardon the pun] bottom $$. 11.wp
I can just imagine what an Ohio yahoo like yourself is sleeping with.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2023, 06:45:41 PM »
That Wally sure seems to have your number with your need to resort to name calling when you are at a loss for a relevant civil response.

Wally C

• 4 claimer
  • Retired in the Womb :)
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2023, 07:17:07 PM »
That Wally sure seems to have your number with your need to resort to name calling when you are at a loss for a relevant civil response.

MC has a very unique talent I've observed when interacting with me (and others).

For example:

He can start a response with I want for your well being and end it with drop dead.

or in reverse:

Go fuck yourself.....have nice day!

Some of his opinions get lodged in my lower intestines.  A simple 2-day cleanse, and I'll be fine.

On the thread subject I said my peace.  Be well.   tmbz1
I bought a horse and named it My Beautiful Face, a real loser, down the stretch all the women at the track who backed him are screaming come on My Beautiful Face.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2023, 07:25:28 PM »
It prob didn't take too much convincing to get her agree to be the named trainer/fall guy photog for the barn. Gural couldn't have been paying much more than $20 bucks an hour.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2023, 09:51:06 PM »
HELLLLLLLLL YAZZZZZZAAAAAAZZZ ZZZ
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2023, 10:18:06 PM »
Name calling uh? You called Jen Bongiorno a skank and a street whore. It seems to me asswipe, you can dish it out but cry like the cunt you are when someone bites back. Oh, I could give two shits what Wally thinks of me and 2.5 shits what you think of me. By the way, did it hurt when you had your balls cut off?

Wally C

• 4 claimer
  • Retired in the Womb :)
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2023, 10:29:22 PM »
Oh, I could give two shits what Wally thinks of me and 2.5 shits what you think of me.

In comparison, thank you very much.  That 1/2 a shit feels like I nosed out a win.   ngc3

Why so angry...Ohhhhh you must of eaten a whole bag of rotten dicks.  Did you chew and savor the experience or did you swallow them whole one after another?

You're just the type prick I want to introduce to my beautiful, successful sister who I love. 

Hope you have a nice night!   ;D

I bought a horse and named it My Beautiful Face, a real loser, down the stretch all the women at the track who backed him are screaming come on My Beautiful Face.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2023, 10:32:49 PM »
In comparison, thank you very much.  That 1/2 a shit feels like I nosed out a win.   ngc3

Why so angry...Ohhhhh you must of eaten a whole bag of rotten dicks.  Did you chew and savor the experience or did you swallow them whole one after another?

You're just the type prick I want to introduce to my beautiful, successful sister who I love. 

Hope you have a nice night!   ;D
U2

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2023, 10:44:28 PM »
 Skank, yes..clearly accurate to even a casual observer. Though not sure how to view things from a NJ point of view.[thank god] Didn't call her a street walker, just that the 'national opportunities' are there for that should she choose. Was talkin generally of the name calling when interacting on here that you persist in and try to childishly bait others into.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2023, 10:50:07 PM »
Skank, yes..clearly accurate to even a casual observer. Though not sure how to view things from a NJ point of view.[thank god] Didn't call her a street walker, just that the 'national opportunities' are there for that should she choose. Was talkin generally of the name calling when interacting on here that you persist in and try to childishly bait others into.
Based on that absurd logic, I guess I can call your wife and daughter two pieces of shit skank whores that probably take it up the ass for crack on a regular basis. Thanks for the clarification.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal