Author Topic: ZERO excuse for T C I  (Read 11651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jazzman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 877
Re: ZERO excuse for T C I
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2023, 05:50:16 PM »
i dont care who won great race and great rivals for the future

remington

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
Re: ZERO excuse for T C I
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2023, 07:46:34 PM »
Next year will tell the story. Then the breeding shed will tell the story.

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 535
Re: ZERO excuse for T C I
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2023, 09:54:47 PM »
TCI will still win year end honors for overall a better year. No shame in his performance. He was off a month and didnt have the needed pop to challenge in the stretch.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: ZERO excuse for T C I
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2023, 10:22:05 PM »
Heyden said different and he has a vote.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: ZERO excuse for T C I
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2023, 10:28:22 PM »
TCI will still win year end honors for overall a better year. No shame in his performance. He was off a month and didnt have the needed pop to challenge in the stretch.

I really believe Karl is the better talent of the two, but do think TCI should get the 2yo colt trotter of the year based on his body of work. Maybe TCI comes back next year as the better horse, but I don't see it happening and barring any setbacks, I expect Karl to be top of class next year.

Of course, you never know what "no shows" at 2 come on at 3, so I guess we'll see.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: ZERO excuse for T C I
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2023, 08:39:28 AM »
If TCI and Karl switched barns,The Yimmy tribe still wins the race!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    September 27, 2026, 11:24:41 PM
  • rainman2: right now the movie of choice is groundhog day
    September 27, 2026, 11:23:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal