Author Topic: USTA BC coverage  (Read 2500 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
USTA BC coverage
« on: October 29, 2023, 03:54:05 PM »
They did a great job covering last night, they did stories on a couple of events, then nothing. Oh I forgot they're only a record keeping organization. SB Canada has the night covered, whoever runs the website only works part time?, I wonder how much that shitty thing costs to run. Old news, only positive news nothing controversial  days old. Usless Trotting Asso.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: USTA BC coverage
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 04:16:17 PM »
They just copy and paste other people's stories.  You can be a contributor too probably as the great Oak Grove Handicapper Ray Cotolo did who had a minor piece about Southwind Tyrion. 

GOT NEWS?

The USTA Web Newsroom is published by the U.S. Trotting Association. To submit a story or news release, or to suggest a story idea, send an e-mail to news@ustrotting.com, or contact a member of our editorial staff:

EDITOR – Paul Ramlow

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal