Author Topic: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 11918 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2023, 11:40:07 PM »
The paddock was buzzing tonight with the question. "If SCM stopped reading horseplop and put those hours into getting a job, maybe.....just MAYBE he could pay the back child support he owes as well as his other debts." I suggested if he had %5 of the money he spent on smoking cigarettes, maybe he could buy a vehicle instead of pushing that shopping cart. They agreed. Also, "if he wasn't stuck in a teenage brain fog, he could also put more time into being a father instead of yelling at successful horseman."  I gotta say this. They have this loser pegged. I heard Bartlette say "I always accused him of lying through his tooth!"  We pissed our pants. Great line Jason! He's obviously embarrassed about walking out on his daughter and thinks that if he does this stuff, then it will make up for it......at least in his penis shaped head. So let's tally up : Ford is still president. Faraldo still manages the $.  Ray made another small fortune this year. And Mike who was thrown out of harness racing and rents a slum room and shares a community bathroom makes fun of people doing paddocks. Get a real job? Like what you asshole? Folding pizza boxes? God stop projecting and get a life and a job. Preferably one with a solid dental plan. You complete loser. You couldn't pack a horse talentless loser. Stick with unclogging peoples toilets when their shit gets stuck.
Hi Haku, nice hear from you! As usual, you’re right on the money again. Mark was reelected as president. Ray had a banner year as well as Steve Jones with his livestock and where is that fucking rat out of Goshen? On the money again… spending all his time hunting down successful businessman.

He sits up in his room like a talk show host with Yonkers on in the background as he tries to cash a ticket all while commiserating with that other fucking rat bastard buddy of his. 

That cracked me up with Bartlett said! It’s amazing that he wanders around Goshen without a care in the world ratting prominent businessman out when you have bums like Eric Mollor Ross Cohen, and Austin Gilbert abusing horses and fucking good people right under his nose yet not a fucking peep from that rat fuck
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 11:52:20 PM by Gaagoots »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2023, 11:53:58 PM »
For a guy(scm) who screams he doesn't care what people say or post about him he sure spends a lot of time explaining himself!

Phone is ringing got to go it's Oprah she wants to do a live interview!  ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2023, 12:16:00 AM »
Kirby. You are correct. And hello GaGoots! Basically everything he points his dirty, cigarette stained finger at skyrockets. But.....this was his Mona Lisa. His best work. "I am so much better than all you mother fuckers it's crazy." Ok now listen. Here is where it gets sticky. This is a sign of serious mental decline mixed with delusional thinking. Better than who you penis head deadbeat? And better at what? You can't train a horse. You can't drive a horse. You are broke. You are a horrific father and son for that matter. And you have no future. So please explain to all of us wtf YOU are better at.....as last weeks purse checks roll in yet again to all of us. You're raking in that $11.25 an hour while we won 4 races this week. And got numerous other checks all of which are bigger than any check you've gotten recently you fucking BUM DEADBEAT. Oh and are you getting paid on the books dipshit? Maybe we will look into that right away. So much better  ngc3.  God Wendy was right on as well. What a blowhard loser who challenges people and then threatens to sue .....fucking bitch. How on EARTH, whatever you believe aside, could YOU of all people say you are better then anyone? I think it's 5150 time pal. You are just demented.

P.S. nobody approaches you because as I stated in the earlier posts, you are meaningless. It is the exact same thing as a full manure bin posting a video on YouTube. You mean absolutely nothing!  why the fuck would people who are making a great living lower themselves to approach you? do the math dummy! We are running successful businesses while you run your disgusting, black, jagged toothed filthy mouth. You ARE  just like one of those guys in the baseball bleachers, yelling at the professionals that get paid money. Why would they even turn around to argue back? It's pointless because the people in the stands (You) mean absolutely ZERO! Do you get it now? Dummy? Do you understand where we are coming from? Maybe now you do. Now MARY, go fold boxes and we will eat our hearts out, hoping someday we can climb to the top just like you have while folding.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 12:49:00 AM by Haku »

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2023, 01:22:46 AM »
Law school 101 never petition the court and file a lawsuit unless the person has something worth money. Petrelli has nothing so in essence nothing from nothing leaves nothing as billy Preston once sang. Faraldo did say he’s going to mess with the wrong person and you’re going to be fishing him out of the Hudson.

If someone is slandering you, the way to shut him up is file a suit. For the 1,000th time I don’t know the guy and I agree he has an axe to grind, most do that dig up dirt on others but they are giving him the axe to grind. What he’s saying is obviously true. I’m just blown away by people who defend guys like fat Ford who is slime ball. You don’t have to like Petrelli but to go defend a turd like Ford and the others he’s calling out that drug and abuse horses is absurd.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2023, 01:28:30 AM »
If someone is slandering you, the way to shut him up is file a suit. For the 1,000th time I don’t know the guy and I agree he has an axe to grind, most do that dig up dirt on others but they are giving him the axe to grind. What he’s saying is obviously true. I’m just blown away by people who defend guys like fat Ford who is slime ball. You don’t have to like Petrelli but to go defend a turd like Ford and the others he’s calling out that drug and abuse horses is absurd.
I agree with your post except one thing. I don’t want SCM repressing me or my interest in anything. He has zero credibility. Ford is a slimball too. I guess trying to side with either guy is self inflicted suicide. I might be able to tolerate being around ford for maybe one minute longer.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2023, 10:07:38 AM »
Kirby. You are correct. And hello GaGoots! Basically everything he points his dirty, cigarette stained finger at skyrockets. But.....this was his Mona Lisa. His best work. "I am so much better than all you mother fuckers it's crazy." Ok now listen. Here is where it gets sticky. This is a sign of serious mental decline mixed with delusional thinking. Better than who you penis head deadbeat? And better at what? You can't train a horse. You can't drive a horse. You are broke. You are a horrific father and son for that matter. And you have no future. So please explain to all of us wtf YOU are better at.....as last weeks purse checks roll in yet again to all of us. You're raking in that $11.25 an hour while we won 4 races this week. And got numerous other checks all of which are bigger than any check you've gotten recently you fucking BUM DEADBEAT. Oh and are you getting paid on the books dipshit? Maybe we will look into that right away. So much better  ngc3.  God Wendy was right on as well. What a blowhard loser who challenges people and then threatens to sue .....fucking bitch. How on EARTH, whatever you believe aside, could YOU of all people say you are better then anyone? I think it's 5150 time pal. You are just demented.

P.S. nobody approaches you because as I stated in the earlier posts, you are meaningless. It is the exact same thing as a full manure bin posting a video on YouTube. You mean absolutely nothing!  why the fuck would people who are making a great living lower themselves to approach you? do the math dummy! We are running successful businesses while you run your disgusting, black, jagged toothed filthy mouth. You ARE  just like one of those guys in the baseball bleachers, yelling at the professionals that get paid money. Why would they even turn around to argue back? It's pointless because the people in the stands (You) mean absolutely ZERO! Do you get it now? Dummy? Do you understand where we are coming from? Maybe now you do. Now MARY, go fold boxes and we will eat our hearts out, hoping someday we can climb to the top just like you have while folding.
Haku, that’s a great point I wonder how that cocksucker out of Goshen would feel if somebody was investigating him day and night. He posts these jobs he’s working on. I wonder if he’s paying taxes on his income?
He’s always going after successful businessmen like Mark Ford, Steve Jones, and Ray, but yet he never goes after the fucking deadbeats that are a cancer to the horse business. That’s OK though they’re good people. Guys like Eric Mollor who actually laugh at people that’s help him that he’s fucked. That other fucking piece of shit Ross Cohen, who fucked Wes Fisher out of a lot of money, and then laughed at Wes. Austin Gilbert that abused horses right in front of that rat bastard out of Goshen not a fucking peep amazing!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 10:09:35 AM by Gaagoots »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2023, 10:38:25 AM »
Yep can’t argue. Was I wrong though? Wow that was back in 2015.!! I really didn’t remember that
You lie.

How did you become SCM's little bitch?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2023, 10:57:13 AM »
Goots and SCM should just partner up with the Senator.   They can be a folk group that Petrelli can promote.   Peter Paul and Mary.     tmbz1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2023, 10:58:21 AM »
Goots and SCM should just partner up with the Senator.   They can be a folk group that Petrelli can promote.   Peter Paul and Mary.     tmbz1

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2023, 11:00:15 AM »
You lie.

How did you become SCM's little bitch?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Oh well.....Like I give 2 fucks what you think.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2023, 11:02:36 AM »
Oh yeah what ever happened to the Senator??? Oh that right he became Generation XYZ..

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2023, 11:27:35 AM »

ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2023, 11:38:19 AM »
Enough of this idle chit chat! Lets get back the the elephant in the room that fucking Rat bastard out of Goshen!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2023, 11:52:14 AM »
I think a better idea is to create a special thread for you, Haku, and theone over in the OT forum. Make it available for others by request only and you can be the moderator and gatekeeper.  The three of you can daisychain yourselves to happiness.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2023, 12:08:11 PM »
Enough of this idle chit chat! Lets get back the the elephant in the room that fucking Rat bastard out of Goshen!

Wait a minute here!

Let's clear this up right now!

Is he a RAT BASTARD or a FUCKING BUM?

Asking for a friend.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal