Author Topic: Flamboro Downs trainer Jay Cochlin - Methamphetamine and Amphetamine  (Read 4663 times)

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Re: Flamboro Downs trainer Jay Cochlin - Methamphetamine and Amphetamine
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2023, 03:07:15 PM »
Someone needs to explain to me how a horse under the care of a licensed individual can come up positive for narcotics and the penalty is maybe a 2 week suspension and maybe a 2K fine. If you got pulled over in your car and you possessd these substances, you would be facing in some cases 2 or 3 year prison terms yet the state commissions just look the other way. It's a disgrace.
In Ontario $10,000 fine and a 2 year suspension, in Ohio , buy a few more horses Mr Rhodes we will make it disappear

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2023, 03:15:44 PM »
In Ontario $10,000 fine and a 2 year suspension, in Ohio , buy a few more horses Mr Rhodes we will make it disappear
tmbz1

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2023, 07:42:32 PM »
These lowlives must be sent to jail for 10 years with NO parole for doing this and it will curtail quite a bit.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2023, 10:23:31 PM »
As long as drug penalties in racing are slaps on a wrist and you can sleep well knowing you are compromising a horse's health, IT PAYS TO CHEAT.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2023, 10:39:11 PM »
A good doper always has more than one drug in their systems at a time,just incase the first one doesn't fire!💯 tmbz1

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2023, 11:23:11 PM »
what ever happened to baxes morphine positive swept away as hes a member of the old boys club weg is such a joke

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2023, 05:10:46 AM »
Jail time for weed is terrible.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2023, 05:51:45 AM »
There have been 26 cases of atypical findings, which is the term used for tests showing substances that are suspected to be the result of environmental contamination. Atypical findings are not reported publicly on the HIWU website. Of those, 15 cases are resolved with the other 11 still in process. Fourteen of the 15 were dismissed as the result of environmental contamination and considered negative tests. One was pursued as an adverse finding.

–HIWU has tested around 42,000 horses with 11 findings for human drugs of abuse.

“I know people are frightened that may happen, but you have to understand that's .26 of a percent,” said HISA CEO Lisa Lazarus.

It's difficult to compare the rate of positive findings under HIWU with the rate under the previous state system because the testing parameters weren't uniform previously, and because states had different definitions of what substances were considered controlled or banned as compared to HISA/HIWU.

We do know that roughly a third of the positive tests under HIWU have been for banned substances.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2023, 06:32:59 AM »
I don't give a shit how stupid my opinion is but I don't buy any of the "contamination" excuses. I think between the various blocking agents and redesign of a narcotic's structure to avoid detection, manufacturing mistakes can be made so even though the level of the drug is as tiny and minute as can be, being in the horses system tells me there is probably more but is undetectable. Another point to discredit the whole contamination/environmental excuse is that if that was a valid excuse, there would be a rash of horses coming up positive for advil, aleve and aspirin, as millions of people use these products on a daily basis and common sense tells me there is a greater chance of a groom taking Tylenol and pissing in a stall than a groom pissing in a stall after taking some PED. BTW..Advil, aleve and aspirin are tested for.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2023, 06:43:12 AM »
I don't give a shit how stupid my opinion is but I don't buy any of the "contamination" excuses. I think between the various blocking agents and redesign of a narcotic's structure to avoid detection, manufacturing mistakes can be made so even though the level of the drug is as tiny and minute as can be, being in the horses system tells me there is probably more but is undetectable. Another point to discredit the whole contamination/environmental excuse is that if that was a valid excuse, there would be a rash of horses coming up positive for advil, aleve and aspirin, as millions of people use these products on a daily basis and common sense tells me there is a greater chance of a groom taking Tylenol and pissing in a stall than a groom pissing in a stall after taking some PED. BTW..Advil, aleve and aspirin are tested for.
You're on point, look at the barns that got the tests. Those are the only barns that had a meth head piss in a stall. Why are they employing meth heads ?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2023, 06:59:05 AM »
Well you always said HISA was much better that what we have now. Are you saying they don’t really know what they are doing??  They followed the science and found that environmental contamination is real. The difference In Aleve,Tylenol ETc and narcotics is narcotics are set at zero tolerance. The others have levels

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2023, 07:13:00 AM »
Well you always said HISA was much better that what we have now. Are you saying they don’t really know what they are doing??  They followed the science and found that environmental contamination is real. The difference In Aleve,Tylenol ETc and narcotics is narcotics are set at zero tolerance. The others have levels
I don't expect you to understand since you are a POS canuck but I endorse HISA so that we have National rules that are actually enforced and not swept under the rug depending on who you are or where you live. I have posted many times that the chemists are way ahead of testing so don't put words in my mouth asshole. Secondly, narcotic test results are not set at zero tolerance, you moron. Zero tolerance for narcotics means when they are detected at above a tolerable level, there will be a penalty. You're a walking and breathing advertisement for retards everywhere.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2023, 07:20:25 AM »
You're on point, look at the barns that got the tests. Those are the only barns that had a meth head piss in a stall. Why are they employing meth heads ?
Panos and Cochlin are far from top trainers. Most barns are short for help and will take anyone that can use a pitchfork. The other thing to remember is Freehold had 4-5 narcotics positives a couple years ago. Turned out that it was the guy the track hired to clean the ship in stalls that was the user and pissing in the stalls

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2023, 07:23:30 AM »
I don't expect you to understand since you are a POS canuck but I endorse HISA so that we have National rules that are actually enforced and not swept under the rug depending on who you are or where you live. I have posted many times that the chemists are way ahead of testing so don't put words in my mouth asshole. Secondly, narcotic test results are not set at zero tolerance, you moron. Zero tolerance for narcotics means when they are detected at above a tolerable level, there will be a penalty. You're a walking and breathing advertisement for retards everywhere.
According to HISA they have already dismissed 15 cases for environmental contamination. You had just posted that environmental contamination was BS and used to sweep positives under the rug.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2023, 07:32:40 AM »
According to HISA they have already dismissed 15 cases for environmental contamination. You had just posted that environmental contamination was BS and used to sweep positives under the rug.
Believe what you want jerkoff. What I don't understand is you don't live in the USA and you are certainly not a trainer, as anyone can see that you don't have an ounce of horse sense, so why don't you let the grownups worry about HISA and you can worry about some win price at Flamboro.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal