Author Topic: SOMEONE WHO DIDNT TAKE TO KINDLY TO 60 MINUTES SYNOPSIS  (Read 5054 times)

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: SOMEONE WHO DIDNT TAKE TO KINDLY TO 60 MINUTES SYNOPSIS
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 05:47:24 PM »
The truth hurts.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 07:59:21 PM »
There are two sides to every story. Fact, is there are many good hard working people that are tarnished by the one purpose interview. Ms. Hayden is spot on in here defense of racing.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 10:02:30 PM »
Tuff shit. 60 minutes did a great job of finally doing something about this bs that’s gone on long enough. What this whining trainer doesn’t understand is for every honest trainer in horse racing there are 50 cheating cocksuckers. If any horseman doesn’t like it then don’t watch it. Too bad bitches. It’s about time this shit was brought into the spotlight.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2023, 12:55:33 AM »
Tuff shit. 60 minutes did a great job of finally doing something about this bs that’s gone on long enough. What this whining trainer doesn’t understand is for every honest trainer in horse racing there are 50 cheating cocksuckers. If any horseman doesn’t like it then don’t watch it. Too bad bitches. It’s about time this shit was brought into the spotlight.

Can you please name some honest trainers?

Can you please name some dishonest trainers?

Thank you

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2023, 01:02:18 AM »
Can you please name some honest trainers?

Can you please name some dishonest trainers?

Thank you
Don’t know of any honest ones. For a list of the dishonest ones check federal prison records the past year as well as every Friday have a look at Usta fines and suspensions. Hope that helps. Just saying for a friend....

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2023, 01:06:03 AM »
Don’t know of any honest ones. For a list of the dishonest ones check federal prison records the past year as well as every Friday have a look at Usta fines and suspensions. Hope that helps. Just saying for a friend....

Sorry you feel that way!

I've been in the business for about 20 years.   The trainers I had/have are above board.  Otherwise, I wouldn't be putting my money and time into this!

Please make your list.  Horseplop is waiting!

Thank you

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2023, 01:10:54 AM »
Sorry you feel that way!

I've been in the business for about 20 years.   The trainers I had/have are above board.  Otherwise, I wouldn't be putting my money and time into this!

Please make your list.  Horseplop is waiting!

Thank you
Sorry that you are losing money by employing an honest trainer. Just refer to USTA fines and suspensions each and every Friday. If your short on time, check on the 60 minutes clip from this past Sunday which mike help a bit. Good luck to you.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2023, 01:14:48 AM »
Sorry that you are losing money by employing an honest trainer. Just refer to USTA fines and suspensions each and every Friday. If your short on time, check on the 60 minutes clip from this past Sunday which mike help a bit. Good luck to you.

Are you my accountant?  I am not hurting any by being in the business with an honest trainer.  A few others here are jealous of other checkbooks like you are with mine on how they are doing in the business!

Can you please make that list so horseplop can see who we should and should not employ in the business ASAP?

Thank you

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2023, 01:21:03 AM »
Are you my accountant?  I am not hurting any by being in the business with an honest trainer.  A few others here are jealous of other checkbooks like you are with mine on how they are doing in the business!

Can you please make that list so horseplop can see who we should and should not employ in the business ASAP?

Thank you
I don’t need to be your accountant to know that you are losing your ass because it is impossible to not use drugs on your horses and be competitive. In addition, you don’t know the cheating trainers from the honest ones. You shouldn’t be in the business any longer. I hope it gets better for you.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2023, 01:27:56 AM »
I don’t need to be your accountant to know that you are losing your ass because it is impossible to not use drugs on your horses and be competitive. In addition, you don’t know the cheating trainers from the honest ones. You shouldn’t be in the business any longer. I hope it gets better for you.

Thanks for putting in your 2 cents as usual about things you know so little about!  All I know is who my trainer is and he does a good job and answers my questions honestly and I am enjoying myself in the business!  Thank you for being concerned about me and my money in the business and don't tell me about how I run my life!

Why don't you tell the others here who are in the business to get out because they are losing money? It seems you are the 'wisest' and the 'holiest' one of all on horseplop so spread the word ASAP!

Thank you
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 01:31:44 AM by rainman2 »

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2023, 01:55:22 AM »
Thanks for putting in your 2 cents as usual about things you know so little about!  All I know is who my trainer is and he does a good job and answers my questions honestly and I am enjoying myself in the business!  Thank you for being concerned about me and my money in the business and don't tell me about how I run my life!

Why don't you tell the others here who are in the business to get out because they are losing money? It seems you are the 'wisest' and the 'holiest' one of all on horseplop so spread the word ASAP!

Thank you
Not true my man. I just know what I see in front of my face. Like gural said on 60 minutes Sunday, it’s impossible for any horse to improve 2 seconds in 7 days off the claim. You go figure it out from there. Glad to hear your trainer is honest and you’re doing well in the business. I have a few friends who are losing their tail but like you, they can afford and love the business for the fun of it. I say if you’re happy and enjoy the business and can afford to get your ass beat every week, then it’s all good. For me it would be horrible to go down like that every week. But good luck to you my friend.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2023, 02:09:53 AM »
Not true my man. I just know what I see in front of my face. Like gural said on 60 minutes Sunday, it’s impossible for any horse to improve 2 seconds in 7 days off the claim. You go figure it out from there. Glad to hear your trainer is honest and you’re doing well in the business. I have a few friends who are losing their tail but like you, they can afford and love the business for the fun of it. I say if you’re happy and enjoy the business and can afford to get your ass beat every week, then it’s all good. For me it would be horrible to go down like that every week. But good luck to you my friend.

I’m glad you know everything about the business!  I can afford my participation in the business and I’m not getting my ‘ass beat’  [the continuing sexual innuendo]in the business like you say I am!  How come you don’t give this ‘speech’ to the others here on horseplop??

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2023, 09:33:58 AM »
What's an honest trainer? One who has never had a positive? Not even a bute overage?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2023, 10:59:38 AM »
If you expected this story to be told to educated fans (if there is such a thing, LOL) or people in the industry, then you were just being naive. This story was being told to the masses, the general public, who know nothing about the sport or the industry. With that as a starting point, I don't know if fans or people in the industry could be satisfied. Let's face it, "fixing" this sport and this industry is going to be difficult and take a lot of time. We didn't just get here overnight. It is not going to be overnight to get out of here. I think the states, track owner/operators, racing commissions, and so on have proved they not only couldn't do it, but were inept for the most part.

I don't agree with everything Gural has done, but he's done more than any other single person in this industry to clean it up.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal