Author Topic: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and  (Read 4558 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: do horsemen wanna cheat their owners? and
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2023, 12:42:50 AM »
Another brainwashed low caliber trainer who is begging the owner to pay his bill. Hey why don’t you check with Burke and see if he’ll wait four days to be paid. Top trainers don’t have to kiss ass for owners. Sone of these owners pay one or two months in advance to get into a top barn. So that sums it up that you are an Illinois guy which says you are busted and used to slow or no pay owners. Good for you.

Good for them!  If they have money to burn, good for them!!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2023, 07:11:49 AM »
Another brainwashed low caliber trainer who is begging the owner to pay his bill. Hey why don’t you check with Burke and see if he’ll wait four days to be paid. Top trainers don’t have to kiss ass for owners. Sone of these owners pay one or two months in advance to get into a top barn. So that sums it up that you are an Illinois guy which says you are busted and used to slow or no pay owners. Good for you.
This is BS. Top trainers get screwed all the time. Me at top owners pay on 90 days just like they do in real life. Unfortunately when things go bad you are holding the bag on 3 months worth instead of one. And there is always another trainer willing to take their horses. See Ernie Martinez he has no problem getting a piece of any almost any horse he wants

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2023, 08:25:08 AM »
anyone who trains babies must constantly lie to the owners telling them how great their colts are then first week of baby races 90% are duds

I am a hands on owner.  Been in the business for over 50 years. Have had 5 trainers over that time. Really Only 2 different ones as the others were when the horses were placed where they fit a far away track better.  i know what is going on with most of the horses in the barn just by watching.   I know a lot of owners and in general can say most trainers are poor communicators.   Most owners like some communication, a few don’t.   One glove does not fit all. 
As far as paying bills.  If a bill is handed me, I write a check, if it is delivered and Im going to see the trainer in the next 2 days it is taken to him, if not its in the mail.  That day.. They have bills too. 

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2023, 08:25:31 AM »
This is BS. Top trainers get screwed all the time. Me at top owners pay on 90 days just like they do in real life. Unfortunately when things go bad you are holding the bag on 3 months worth instead of one. And there is always another trainer willing to take their horses. See Ernie Martinez he has no problem getting a piece of any almost any horse he wants

Look who is doing the posting as to determine the validity of the words actually typed here. How much credibility does Larry have with his posts here?
Enough said!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2023, 01:05:58 PM »
Like any business, there are honest people and dishonest people. Nothing new. Used to be an old saying in the business...some very smart owners, who are brilliant in their own business, check their brains at the stable gate or when they get to the farm, and they become stupid. LOL.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2023, 04:03:37 PM »
I am a hands on owner.  Been in the business for over 50 years. Have had 5 trainers over that time. Really Only 2 different ones as the others were when the horses were placed where they fit a far away track better.  i know what is going on with most of the horses in the barn just by watching.   I know a lot of owners and in general can say most trainers are poor communicators.   Most owners like some communication, a few don’t.   One glove does not fit all. 
As far as paying bills.  If a bill is handed me, I write a check, if it is delivered and Im going to see the trainer in the next 2 days it is taken to him, if not its in the mail.  That day.. They have bills too.
Thank you sir. Finally an owner who gets it. When you get a tucking bill, PAY IT. Tere is no reason to hang on to it, like this guy just said when he’s handed a bil, he pays it!!! Thank you sir.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2023, 10:04:22 PM »
Maybe someone should ask Mark Ford this question.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2023, 01:51:25 PM »
Look who is doing the posting as to determine the validity of the words actually typed here. How much credibility does Larry have with his posts here?
Enough said!

YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON.
EXTREMELY LOW IQ,,,
IF YOU ARE GIVING SOMEONE ANY MONEY THEY ARE LAUGHING SPENDING IT,,,
AND YOU ARE A FUCKTARD

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2023, 04:13:54 PM »
YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON.
EXTREMELY LOW IQ,,,
IF YOU ARE GIVING SOMEONE ANY MONEY THEY ARE LAUGHING SPENDING IT,,,
AND YOU ARE A FUCKTARD

Good afternoon JJ,

Take a good look in the mirror about who is a moron!
Can you please discuss racing and stop spewing nonsense that makes you look foolish on horseplop!

How’s life in your basement up north?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2023, 10:12:49 PM »
Fuck you JJ you cock loving, cock craving, Senator in disguise.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2023, 11:42:57 PM »
Fuck you JJ you cock loving, cock craving, Senator in disguise.

Look at the # of posts for JJ [Juice Jerkoff]! He has been here many years and just doesn't like others for whatever reason!  His BFF {PORKY} PIGLAND isn't much better at times.  These 2 think they can own and run horseplop and "BULLY" those they don't like!  These 2 could very well be the reason horseplop has gotten worse and not better.  Add to the fact that there seems to be a 'new breed' of individuals as bad as the 1st crop, if not worse!

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2023, 01:21:05 PM »
While i lost money in the 90's in this "game", i never felt that there was any "cheating" by my two trainers. Both had very small stables, and the owners were pretty frindly with each other. All owners had detailed bills with traing fees, vet bills, farriar bills, paddock fees, etc. We all thought that the vet bills were 'padded" but never knew if our trainers got any "kickbacks". I like to think there were some good honest trainers in the game.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2023, 01:58:33 PM »
Absolutely some trainers cheat their owners. I knew a guy that had a horse being trained and racing at Yonkers. The owner lived about 5 hours away, would just pay the bill every month. Couple months in a row, trainer tells owner horse is having problems and he had 5 vets looking at horse. Vet bill was like $20,000 a month for 2 months. Owner finally realized and found out, vets were writing fake vet bills and splitting the payment from the owner with the trainer. Not good if you don’t come around barns to actually see if your horse is being trained and taken care of properly.

$20k vet bill your Buddy is an idiot for not looking into it after the first month.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2023, 05:06:12 AM »
Any smart trainer should screw their owners before the owners screw them it's going to happen sooner or later so get up on them before it happens

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2023, 07:37:14 AM »
rainman has hate

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal