Author Topic: Howard Taylor Sues Jeff Gural For Defamation  (Read 12225 times)

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Howard Taylor Sues Jeff Gural For Defamation
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2023, 06:32:44 PM »
He didn’t buy it his trainer did. Have you ever owned a racehorse?  Ever employed a trainer?   Owners rely on the trainer and the vet to do what is best for their horses

Let's get serious here for a second. Extensive race horse owner experience is really gonna hold up as an excuse here? Whatever you pay for as an owner,  you are responsible for, stan. Let's be real

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2023, 06:38:09 PM »
Let's get serious here for a second. Extensive race horse owner experience is really gonna hold up as an excuse here? Whatever you pay for as an owner,  you are responsible for, stan. Let's be real
Have you ever seen a manager go to jail when someone under them did something illegal??

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2023, 06:50:40 PM »
Managers/CEO's are held accountable for their employees all the time!  Where are you from?

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2023, 07:06:24 PM »
Have you ever seen a manager go to jail when someone under them did something illegal??

You can not be serious

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2023, 08:26:07 PM »
Howard Taylor is a CRIMINAL. His number is up, and now its time that Howard the cheat in harness racing, marriage, and the game of life, face the music. He's a scum bag, and viewed as such even in the legal community. He's struggling to NOT lose his racing clients. When i reality his b & b  is Personal Injury law.  A stereotypical ambulance chaser like his father Jerome!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 08:54:19 PM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

3widetooearly

• NW-1
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2023, 08:40:07 PM »
Howard is a scumbag fucking cheat!! Straight up fucktard that couldn’t train or drive a 5 claimer back in the day at Brandywine…

bond

• Elite
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2023, 06:47:18 PM »
Did anyone see the invoice details from Fishman to Howard Taylor?? I don’t
Know much as an owner about these products but it struck me as odd that BB3 was on that list- a EPO mimetic and then multiple orders of Thyrosil L in 10 lb bags. Isn’t that a hormone?? As an owner I would be questioning my trainer and asking him why he’s using BB3 and pounds of this Thyrosil L. about 6x10 lbs of it on one invoice ??

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2023, 07:14:34 PM »
Did anyone see the invoice details from Fishman to Howard Taylor?? I don’t
Know much as an owner about these products but it struck me as odd that BB3 was on that list- a EPO mimetic and then multiple orders of Thyrosil L in 10 lb bags. Isn’t that a hormone?? As an owner I would be questioning my trainer and asking him why he’s using BB3 and pounds of this Thyrosil L. about 6x10 lbs of it on one invoice ??
Thyrosil L is Levothyroxine Powder. It is not an anabolic.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2023, 10:03:44 PM »
Thyrosil L is Levothyroxine Powder. It is not an anabolic.
Thank you.
I just looked this up--its a prescription item (hormone)used on horses with low thyroid hormone---why would you order some 60 POUNDS of it??How could ANY vet prescribe this much?? wouldn't you question this large amount on your monthly invoice??
https://www.chewy.com/thyro-l-levothyroxine-sodium-powder/dp/173753?utm_id=401694979&msclkid=41151779b13a1405c1317206054cbd40&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping_NC_Pet_HC_Pharmacy&utm_term=4585238373786555&utm_content=Thyroid%20Care

How could this many horses have thyroid problems--just interested as it seems weird to me.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2023, 10:22:32 PM »
Thank you.
I just looked this up--its a prescription item (hormone)used on horses with low thyroid hormone---why would you order some 60 POUNDS of it??How could ANY vet prescribe this much?? wouldn't you question this large amount on your monthly invoice??
https://www.chewy.com/thyro-l-levothyroxine-sodium-powder/dp/173753?utm_id=401694979&msclkid=41151779b13a1405c1317206054cbd40&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping_NC_Pet_HC_Pharmacy&utm_term=4585238373786555&utm_content=Thyroid%20Care

How could this many horses have thyroid problems--just interested as it seems weird to me.
You can count on one hand the number of horses that are actually hypothyroid. Levo is given to horses anyway to speed up metabolism but I can promise you there are major side effects such as causing a horse to bleed due to increasing the blood pressure and also reducing the blood's ability to clot. Secondly, it wreaks havoc on the heart causing it to afib as well as arrhythmia issues. Thirdly, it messes with bone density which can be catastrophic. Of course, if your horse doesn't suffer these side effects, it will make one go faster and last longer but overdosing it long term is a recipe for disaster.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/258165/study-connects-thyro-l-supplement-to-cardiac-arrhythmia

bond

• Elite
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2023, 10:48:12 PM »
Thanks Mike--very interesting--and my take is after reading your post--this is simply a PED used to make horses run faster--with 0 regard for their health--as Im sure--as the article has pointed out--you need to do a blood test to determine if a horse is hypothyroid--and if it isnt ( Im assuming most are)then as Mike pointed out--leads to serious health problems--which seemingly no one gives a shit about--its all about $$$.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2023, 11:05:05 PM »
Thanks Mike--very interesting--and my take is after reading your post--this is simply a PED used to make horses run faster--with 0 regard for their health--as Im sure--as the article has pointed out--you need to do a blood test to determine if a horse is hypothyroid--and if it isnt ( Im assuming most are)then as Mike pointed out--leads to serious health problems--which seemingly no one gives a shit about--its all about $$$.
You're right on point. It is one of the most abused drugs out there. I know there was talk by the NY Gaming Commission to establish an acceptable level for a horse and start flagging horses that exceeded it but I haven't heard anything lately.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2023, 12:06:28 AM »
Hands on?? Are you that stupid his main focus is his law practice. Yes he represents some bad actors but that is what any lawyer has to do to make a living. He is not at the barn watching what goes on every day. He relies on professionals to take care of daily care and pays the invoices he receives. He is no different than 90% of the other owners of horses in any discipline. Again none of you rocket scientist here knew what BB3 was a month ago
Based on this all Gural should do is suspend every trainer from his tracks that HT employed at the time of those invoices were sent and paid. Then after suspending all of HT’s trainers then Gural should just tell HT he is excluding him without giving any reason because he has a right to do so. You just figured it all out.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2023, 11:05:54 AM »
Yes!! If the indicted are all sitting in jail for using this Fishman shit— who did Howard Taylor give or write those checks for?? Should’t those trainers   all be banned/jail???

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2023, 11:57:48 AM »
No way he is paying the bills on 100+ horses on purse money

Most of all HT horses are on deals and he barely pays any training bills.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • HellRazor1230: Hey anyone seen Dee
    June 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal